Turns out Russians hacked systems in 39 states. Did Republicans help?

We have John Podesta's leaked e-mail that was all for making an example of the leaker.....it's "case closed" for me.

You mean the same John Podesta that used P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D as his email password and then Democrats blamed Trump for that????
When you leave your doors and windows open at night and you find someone walking through your house, taking pictures of your belongings, you can have them charged with a crime, but you're not going to get a lot of sympathy.

Hillary is a deflection, nothing more.

Attempted and actual hacking, without effect, are crimes and will be punished.
That is true. We cannot ignore criminal activity just because we appreciate its effect.

That's what you said "no one has accused the russians of changing votes" as a defense. No one has accused them of getting information either. Would you like to change that defense? Because you can't have it both ways
What defense? It would be nice for everyone to be on the same page about what actually happened and how Trump and DA ROOSHANS managed to single handedly deny Queen Hillary her birthright to the throne.

It would be nice if you didn't deflect and provide BS excuses only to go back on them 1 post later
Excuses for what? Somebody found and published the truth about Hillary and the DNC. That happened, and the good news is that she is not living in the White House.

There's no indication that votes were switched after being cast. Heck, there's no indication of the stuff we do to other countries to get a government we like better. Just ask Ghaddafi how much respect Obama and Hillary had for his country's policies.

I'm cynically mocking the less intellectually rigorous who are shocked, just shocked, I tells ya, that some other country would try to get an American administration they prefer. What, you think they're just going to sit by and hope when they can at least get information they might be able to use later? Assuming DA ROOSHANS really did it, you should be glad they released it. Had they not and Hillary won, they would have had excellent blackmail material.

In fact, that's a strong argument for them NOT having done it. The smart use of such information lies in the leverage it gives you, not in jumping up and down yelling, "Look what I have".
Stop with the strawman... no one is claiming votes already cast were altered.
Then the cries of "Da Rooshans interfered wit da elections" are a little weak. Sure, someone illegally accessed data and published the truth about Hillary and the democrats. That is a criminal matter that needs to be dealt with.
That was only one aspect of the Russians' hacking. There were others, like...

Russian Cyber Hacks on U.S. Electoral System Far Wider Than Previously Known

What defense? It would be nice for everyone to be on the same page about what actually happened and how Trump and DA ROOSHANS managed to single handedly deny Queen Hillary her birthright to the throne.

It would be nice if you didn't deflect and provide BS excuses only to go back on them 1 post later
Excuses for what? Somebody found and published the truth about Hillary and the DNC. That happened, and the good news is that she is not living in the White House.

There's no indication that votes were switched after being cast. Heck, there's no indication of the stuff we do to other countries to get a government we like better. Just ask Ghaddafi how much respect Obama and Hillary had for his country's policies.

I'm cynically mocking the less intellectually rigorous who are shocked, just shocked, I tells ya, that some other country would try to get an American administration they prefer. What, you think they're just going to sit by and hope when they can at least get information they might be able to use later? Assuming DA ROOSHANS really did it, you should be glad they released it. Had they not and Hillary won, they would have had excellent blackmail material.

In fact, that's a strong argument for them NOT having done it. The smart use of such information lies in the leverage it gives you, not in jumping up and down yelling, "Look what I have".

Define "interfere".
oqjfwj.jpg
Does that include using the military to topple foreign governments we don't like?

Define "interfere".
oqjfwj.jpg
Does that include using the military to topple foreign governments we don't like?
That's a separate argument. That our election process was hacked warrants taking preventative action for future elections. That the winning campaign may have colluded with the cyberattacker warrants an investigation. Our meddling in foreign governments has nothing to do with that.

Define "interfere".
oqjfwj.jpg
That's a separate argument. That our election process was hacked warrants taking preventative action for future elections. That the winning campaign may have colluded with the cyberattacker warrants an investigation. Our meddling in foreign governments has nothing to do with that.
And I have no problem with an investigation, as long as it's not just a witch hunt designed to find something to throw at the president and make administration impossible. The makeup of the investigator's team raises questions about that. Can we really expect Hillary supporters and huge democrat donors to accept results that clear Trump of wrong-doing?

Hadit, either you are an American and support the American process of jurisprudence, or you are inadvertently supporting the Russians.

Define "interfere".
oqjfwj.jpg
And I have no problem with an investigation, as long as it's not just a witch hunt designed to find something to throw at the president and make administration impossible. The makeup of the investigator's team raises questions about that. Can we really expect Hillary supporters and huge democrat donors to accept results that clear Trump of wrong-doing?
No worse than the makeup of the team assembled to investigate Bill Clinton back when he was president. If a crime was committed, hopefully they will find it. That's what matters.

No worse than the makeup of the team assembled to investigate Bill Clinton back when he was president. If a crime was committed, hopefully they will find it. That's what matters.
And if no one committed a crime, hopefully they will announce that and quietly go away. That also matters.

So is Obama a criminal now?
Fallacy of false equivalency but go ahead and argue it.

So you are denying that under DumBama, we did the same thing; try to influence elections?
Fallacy of false equivalency.

The Russians hacked our elections and now we are trying to find out if Americans helped them.

Why are you on the side of the Russians?

So the Russians gave us Trump?
The media gave us Trump.

Russia helped.

Hillary gave us Trump.

kwc, you are lying and you are getting caught in every lie.

You are a major liability to your side.
You see most people that use the net have no idea of how to track who sent what from where. The program I have is that most msg travel from server to server and can be intercepted and rewritten this is the reason why I was suspicious of the Clinton Emails. They could have been tampered with en route. but unk person(s). As you know she is always claiming conservancy, but in this case she never made the claim so they must be true. I do have a friend who worked with at the Dept who is a genius with the net and now work for the DOD and other depts. We use a code that only we know how to use. He states that he found that the emails are trans coded IP that could been used to make the ori IP. (IP is a Internet provider. The software that could have been used changes the IP to another server and looks like to most people to have a location that is a false location....How the IP could have been faked, he will investigate and I will let you know.

That would be good.

Tell your friend there are a lot of "could have" in there.

kwc, you are lying and you are getting caught in every lie.

You are a major liability to your side.
You see most people that use the net have no idea of how to track who sent what from where. The program I have is that most msg travel from server to server and can be intercepted and rewritten this is the reason why I was suspicious of the Clinton Emails. They could have been tampered with en route. but unk person(s). As you know she is always claiming conservancy, but in this case she never made the claim so they must be true. I do have a friend who worked with at the Dept who is a genius with the net and now work for the DOD and other depts. We use a code that only we know how to use. He states that he found that the emails are trans coded IP that could been used to make the ori IP. (IP is a Internet provider. The software that could have been used changes the IP to another server and looks like to most people to have a location that is a false location....How the IP could have been faked, he will investigate and I will let you know.

You can buy that service for ten bucks a month, it allows you to change your location any time you want to.

Forum List

Back