TV evangelist Jan Crouch has died

Liberal compassion:

Another Christian has died, "Let's all laugh and make jokes!"

Great idea!!!!!

Let's home your closest family member is next.
always good when one of you rightwing goy bites the dust

The network announced last week that Jan Crouch had suffered a stroke in the Orlando area, where TBN owns the Holy Land Experience theme park.

Paul Crouch died in 2013.

A year before his death, The New York Times chronicled the lavish living of Paul and Jan Crouch with ministry money. Their lifestyle, according to the newspaper, included multiples homes, corporate jets and thousand-dollar dinners.

Holy Land Experience theme park.

Looks like a lovely place to take the family.

201004-w-theme-holy.jpg

Holy Land Experience, Orlando, FL

I remember when the last person who believed in Greek gods died. It was 560 ad.

This woman made too much $ to be good. Not all Christians are good. Hell, how do you even know she really believes? Seems like a con artist to me. Didn't Obama say he's a Christian? Some think he's a Muslim.
I suppose that's a reasonable argument that gives you the right to judge her. How many seasons did you watch her show on TBN to give you such insight to her character and Christian faith?

Last edited:
Couldn't help but notice guno, you seem to have a lot of make up on. You trying out for the vacancy?
nah, thinking of going with the tent revial thing

You should learn to spell the word before going to one.
i'm sure you goyim know all about that low IQ stuff, where will you send you money now?
I love on orange is the new black the black girl wants to become a Jew so she can get the koshure meals but she sells it so well she gets in. What I liked is it sounds like Jews are honest and even question if God really exists. Is that true? If that is true that's awesome. At least you are smart enough and honest enough to discuss it. Not in our cult. That would be blasphemy
What I liked is it sounds like Jews are honest and even question if God really exists. Is that true?

Yep even in Israel 60 percent are non believers, it is a cultural thing , and there is a growing movement of humanistic Judaism, questioning is always good, wherever it takes one SHJ: Society for Humanistic Judaism

You claim to not believe in God...but yet you use a Hebrew Biblical term like "goyim" as if that gives you some type of "high ground"....please try to remain consistent.....

Liberal compassion:

This woman made too much $ to be good. Not all Christians are good. Hell, how do you even know she really believes? Seems like a con artist to me. Didn't Obama say he's a Christian? Some think he's a Muslim.
I don't know what Barry is, he acts like a hypocrite...
One thing is for certain, He does sell a shit load of firearms... :dance:

images
and he's bombed twice as many countries.

nah, thinking of going with the tent revial thing

i'm sure you goyim know all about that low IQ stuff, where will you send you money now?
I love on orange is the new black the black girl wants to become a Jew so she can get the koshure meals but she sells it so well she gets in. What I liked is it sounds like Jews are honest and even question if God really exists. Is that true? If that is true that's awesome. At least you are smart enough and honest enough to discuss it. Not in our cult. That would be blasphemy
What I liked is it sounds like Jews are honest and even question if God really exists. Is that true?

Yep even in Israel 60 percent are non believers, it is a cultural thing , and there is a growing movement of humanistic Judaism, questioning is always good, wherever it takes one SHJ: Society for Humanistic Judaism

You claim to not believe in God...but yet you use a Hebrew Biblical term like "goyim" as if that gives you some type of "high ground"....please try to remain consistent.....
It just means a non jew

I will have to say one thing in defense of Guno's post about this lady. Someone that claims to be a God fearing Christian that lives the life of luxury with an extravagant lifestyle is not a Bible believing Christian by any stretch of the imagination. These parasites prey on those that need some kind of hope to cling to in a very fucked up world and they take advantage of it. I would never, ever take advantage of people or take money from poor folks regardless of whatever message I had to share that inspired them.
If I ran one of those charities I would pay myself $100k no more and the rest would go to people who need it. If she has $1 million plus in the bank she's a greedy con artist.
Not exactly the widows mite that paid of her pennery is it.

It just means a non jew

Yes, a "non Jew" that is inferior..........does Guno feel that way? Because that is what he is implying when he uses that term. It's akin to calling a black person a "******"....same connotations.

I suppose that's a reasonable argument that gives you the right to judge her. How many seasons did you watch her show on TBN to give you such insight to her character?
When I cancelled my cable and got free antenna TV I went on a kick watching her show and every other religious show for a year.

Oh I'm totally guessing about her finances. Am I wrong? I have an aunt who gives money to shows like this. It should be illegal.

It just means a non jew

Yes, a "non Jew" that is inferior..........does Guno feel that way? Because that is what he is implying when he uses that term. It's akin to calling a black person a "******"....same connotations.
Well I've accidentally called a non Jew a jew at a poker game. I forgot a Jew was in the room. I don't mean anything by it it's just something us goyum say when someone's being cheap. Id never call a Jew a Jew in that situation.

I've also called a white guy a N word after he beat me in a big poker hand and I forgot a black guy was in the room. I would never say that to a black guy and I don't mean anything by it.

That's funny if goyum is their insulting word for us. Lol cute.

I will have to say one thing in defense of Guno's post about this lady. Someone that claims to be a God fearing Christian that lives the life of luxury with an extravagant lifestyle is not a Bible believing Christian by any stretch of the imagination. These parasites prey on those that need some kind of hope to cling to in a very fucked up world and they take advantage of it. I would never, ever take advantage of people or take money from poor folks regardless of whatever message I had to share that inspired them.
If I ran one of those charities I would pay myself $100k no more and the rest would go to people who need it. If she has $1 million plus in the bank she's a greedy con artist.
I remember the Jim and Tammy Fay Baker scandal and thought that'd be the end of the ptl but nope

I remember the Jim and Tammy Fay Baker scandal and thought that'd be the end of the ptl but nope
Plus the Swaggerts
Jimmy and all of Donny Swaggerts divorces.

What utter frauds they were.........God made sure that they were exposed.

It just means a non jew

Well I've accidentally called a non Jew a jew at a poker game. I forgot a Jew was in the room. I don't mean anything by it it's just something us goyum say when someone's being cheap. Id never call a Jew a Jew in that situation.

I've also called a white guy a N word after he beat me in a big poker hand and I forgot a black guy was in the room. I would never say that to a black guy and I don't mean anything by it.

So you are big into poker??? I love Texas Hold'em....I have won many a tournament or "placed"......great game!!!

For every 1 exposed how many go unexposed?

It just means a non jew

So you are big into poker??? I love Texas Hold'em....I have won many a tournament or "placed"......great game!!!
You make a good point if goyum is offensive a Jew should know better than to use it in mixed company but it's cool here on usmb unless the guys being a hypocrite?

For every 1 exposed how many go unexposed?

Trust me on this....frauds like Crefalo Dollar, TD Jakes and Joel O'Steen will eventually be exposed. They are Illuminati puppets preaching "new age religion". All three of them as well as others have ties to the Vatican, the ultimate money grabbing Freemasons and their P2 lodge.

It just means a non jew

You make a good point if goyum is offensive a Jew should know better than to use it in mixed company but it's cool here on usmb unless the guys being a hypocrite?

Nothing really offends me. I am secure in what I am...I am just saying that Guno is leaving himself open for some pretty nasty attacks for using that term is all. I wouldn't do it because that isn't the way I roll.....

Forum List

Back