TV evangelist Jan Crouch has died

Liberal compassion:

Another Christian has died, "Let's all laugh and make jokes!"

Televangelists are Christians? Not even close. They use poor people to enrich themselves, they are the exact opposite of Christ.

i'm sure you goyim know all about that low IQ stuff, where will you send you money now?

I'm not the one that misspelled the word revival, BOY. I can understand why you would.
why would I or any Jew debase himself with the goyim man god on two sticks
guno, are you really Jewish? Because it seems your only purpose on this forum is to act hateful towards Christians in a spiteful effort to get to get Christians to hate Jews. Why would a real Jew do that?
fundy christers don't consider you catholic statue bowers christians
That's not the point. I don't go around spreading hate like you do, and trying to get people to hate Catholics. But that is what you're doing as a Jew, deliberately going out of the way to spread as much hate as possible, in the hopes that the hate will be returned back on you and your fellow Jews. This is a self-destructive strategy, so I have to conclude you are a self-hating Jew, or not really a Jew at all, but someone who hates Jews.

No, you spend your time concentrating on spreading hate for blacks and the poor.

I will have to say one thing in defense of Guno's post about this lady. Someone that claims to be a God fearing Christian that lives the life of luxury with an extravagant lifestyle is not a Bible believing Christian by any stretch of the imagination. These parasites prey on those that need some kind of hope to cling to in a very fucked up world and they take advantage of it. I would never, ever take advantage of people or take money from poor folks regardless of whatever message I had to share that inspired them.

You finally said something I agree with.

One less alive to confirm the truth, a sucker born every minute.
120623crouchz.jpg

Boy would I not want to have to defend you before Jesus, if you even made it that far that is.

Liberal compassion:

Shouldn't everyone be happy for her?
She's gone to Heaven to be with her Lord after all...laughing and jokes seem appropriate.
Will you be equally happy and supportive of laughing and jokes when it's Reverend's Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who go to Heaven?

Liberal compassion:

Great idea!!!!!

Let's home your closest family member is next.
what a holy ghost anointed washed in the blood christ stain you are , braise you

You didn't seem to have a problem being happy about a Jan Crouch being dead.

Forum List

Back