TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

It doesn't need to be proven. Just as I don't have to prove unicorns don't exist.
Maybe they're just going through all these motions to lay a predicate for what they're going to do in future elections.

Obviously they're putting a great deal of effort into winning Secretary of State and election board leadership positions.

So when they lose a state, they'll just refuse to certify. They'll point at all the various conspiracy theories as their excuse.

They have unverified data and videos that only make a case with assumptions that they are making to fill an agenda. when pressed to prove and validate any of your so call evidence the building crumbles.

So you’ve seen the movie?
No?
Next.

:lmao:

You fucking retard, it would be the DOIJ, not homeland.

You have no fucking idea how our government works.

The Injustice Department under that corrupt hack Garland is responsible for upholding election laws. But he is compromised, tainted, corrupt, on the take. He protects the interest of the Nazi democrat party. There is no support of the law or Constitution by the department of injustice (DOIJ).
The proper venue is actually the State's AG and District Attorneys.

They have unverified data and videos that only make a case with assumptions that they are making to fill an agenda. when pressed to prove and validate any of your so call evidence the building crumbles.
Well no, when you have video proof of people stuffing ballot boxes you don't need any assumptions.

The validity of the videos would be quite easy to prove or disprove.

I’m smart enough to not make traitorous claims about my country based on ASSUMPTIONS based geo data from cell phones. The fact they they used that BS to try and make an argument shows how very desperate they are. The fact that tards like yourself actually believe it is just sad.

The same geo data the military and the FBI and CIA use. The same geo data thats accurate to within a couple of inches.

I laughed through half that shit… this is what you’re so amped about?! These people are jokes. They can hardly keep straight faces as they spew their BS and fake outrage. You’re getting played man and the “proof” isn’t even close to convincing. Hahahaha, dude you are in waaaaay toooo deep. These guys are just trying to make money off of fools like yourself
You have to respect their ability to milk the rubes...er enlightened supporters... Of every last dollar.

Prove it in a court of law.

That's not asking too much.

Then we're in.

Prove WHAT in a court of law?

And wouldn't that require giving your enemies access to courts? So far you have denied justice to the enemies of the Reich. Not a single case has been allowed - because enemies of the Reich are not entitled to their day in court - Heil Soros.

By the time they can do that Biden will be out of office so it's kind of pointless and we've already seen how you folks act when a court decision comes down you don't like.

Courts would have to hear a case first. The biggest con of this fraud is the denial of the justice system. The courts will not hear any case that impugns the democrat election fraud machine from 2020.

Is that right?! Well turn me in then cause we had one person drop off all the ballots from my household. Did we steal the election?!

Each state has their own ballot box laws. It depends on your state. Did you bother to check? If not you may have broken the law.
Don’t bother answering because I know leftists only obey the laws they feeeeelllllll they should.

Prove WHAT in a court of law?

And wouldn't that require giving your enemies access to courts? So far you have denied justice to the enemies of the Reich. Not a single case has been allowed - because enemies of the Reich are not entitled to their day in court - Heil Soros.
It takes work and time but it can certainly be done.

You Trumpsters have indisputable proof of a massive, historic crime perpetrated on our country, and you're not demanding to prove it in court.

Traitors.

We did demand it. We were told that the courts are not available to us.

In order for democrats to break the law, they would first have to be subject to the law. They are not.

Forum List

Back