TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yeah the conspiracy theories it was all a lie that you fell for.
No, you’re just a moron.

The team was agreed upon by both parties. It was bipartisan and they outlined the details for what happened. What reason do you have to deny what is in this bipartisan report?

Once again, that‘s not a conspiracy theory. It happened. Whether you think it’s appropriate or not is the only debatable issue.

No they aren't their was no proof of trump Russian collusion , the Schiff sham was lies, all you have are conspiracy theories.
The proof is within the document. The document was used in a vote that was partisan in deciding whether it was appropriate behavior or not. The team was bipartisan and the document was bipartisan. It all happened. That’s reality. I accept the outcome of this investigation.

Your bullshit has gone exactly nowhere. Sucks for you huh?

The proof is within the document. The document was used in a vote that was partisan in deciding whether it was appropriate behavior or not. The team was bipartisan and the document was bipartisan. It all happened. That’s reality. I accept the outcome of this investigation.

Your bullshit has gone exactly nowhere. Sucks for you huh?
There is no proof you're blowing smoke up your ass. And pushing conspiracy theories.

There is no proof you're blowing smoke up your ass. And pushing conspiracy theories.
No. You’re blowing smoke up your own ass because you’re desperately try to deny the legitimacy of a bipartisan investigation lead by a guy that was appointed by YOUR OWN FUCKING PARTY.

No, I don’t.

So what retarded conspiracy theory?

I mean your sedition in trying to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government is based on the most retarded conspiracy theory of all time.

1652228861513.png

There’s a document outlining what happened with Russia. You’re just making up baseless bullshit with your Iran claim.

Baseless bullshit was the treason you fascists engaged in for 4 years.

Then we found who was behind it all.

Spoiler Alert - it was you Nazis...

What is it with you guys and your retarded conspiracy theories?

The only "conspiracy theory" floated around here is your sedition with Russian Collusion.

Hey, traitors gunna treason...

What happened is thoroughly well-documented. It happened. Whether it was appropriate or not is the debatable issue, and that mostly landed along party lines.

That’s different than making up baseless bullshit conspiracy theories.

The Russian collusion conspiracy theory is made up, baseless bullshit fabricated by the Obama/Clinton slander machine and pimped by the corrupt DNC press, while supported by the corrupt FBI. There was never any foundation, just a political hit job by Hillary, with Obama sending his utterly corrupt DOJ to try and overthrow the executive branch of the United States government.

Treason is the term for what you did.

So what retarded conspiracy theory?

I mean your sedition in trying to overthrow the executive branch of the United States government is based on the most retarded conspiracy theory of all time.
The retarded conspiracy theory that someone is from Iran based on nothing.

The impeachment process isn’t sedition. You’re just being overly dramatic.

The Russian collusion conspiracy theory is made up, baseless bullshit fabricated by the Obama/Clinton slander machine and pimped by the corrupt DNC press, while supported by the corrupt FBI. There was never any foundation, just a political hit job by Hillary, with Obama sending his utterly corrupt DOJ to try and overthrow the executive branch of the United States government.

Treason is the term for what you did.
These wacko conspiracy theory nut jobs crack me up.😆😆😆🤣🤣😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Russian collusion conspiracy theory is made up, baseless bullshit fabricated by the Obama/Clinton slander machine and pimped by the corrupt DNC press, while supported by the corrupt FBI.
The guy who was appointed to investigate was appointed by your party.

Forum List

Back