TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Yes, Seabass and Elder are complete jokes. Need to stick to selling fish oil.
Between this POS and the my pillow guy documentary it is very apparent that this narrative is total BS that people are trying to profit from

Sure you did.

It takes work and time but it can certainly be done.

So far, the courts will not hear evidence. Roberts betrayed the nation again by refusing to do his job and review the cases submitted. Instead we ridicule those who seek to use the justice system.

So far, the courts will not hear evidence. Roberts betrayed the nation again by refusing to do his job and review the cases submitted. Instead we ridicule those who seek to use the justice system.
Evidence is not presented because the lawyers know it's frivolous and they will be sanctioned.

And the problem of proving how those ballots were cast remains.

Impossible to do.

It would be foolish to try and overturn the election. What we MUST do is expose and highlight the overwhelming irregularities in that election, and NEVER allow that to happen again.

I believe the full purpose of the Wuhan Designer Virus® was to corrupt the election - the left was that desperate to get rid of Trump.

No court would ever toss out a presidential election in any state without absolute proof and you cant' get that because there's no way to prove how those votes were cast.

No court would toss out a presidential election at all.

This is about informing the American people about what the democrats did.

yes, they cheated on a massive scale.

Damn you know a lot about sucking cocks, is that your part-time job.

I know you're not really in 3rd grade, supergaybitch, but your rhetoric sort of got stuck there. Besides, I thought you were going to beat me up? You were getting all butch....

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

Even GOP stations are not playing this movie, what are your thoughts?

Yes, Seabass and Elder are complete jokes. Need to stick to selling fish oil.
Between this POS and the my pillow guy documentary it is very apparent that this narrative is total BS that people are trying to profit from

You haven't seen this.

I agree the Lindell thing was unconvincing.

You mean like Russian Collusion?

I agree that is the most retarded conspiracy theory of all time. BUT you didn't really believe it, you're just fucking traitors.
No, I don’t.

There’s a document outlining what happened with Russia. You’re just making up baseless bullshit with your Iran claim.

What is it with you guys and your retarded conspiracy theories?

OMG you fucking leftists idiot did nothing but push continued conspiracy theories for 5 fucking years.
What happened is thoroughly well-documented. It happened. Whether it was appropriate or not is the debatable issue, and that mostly landed along party lines.

That’s different than making up baseless bullshit conspiracy theories.

What happened is thoroughly well-documented. It happened. Whether it was illegal or not is the debatable issue, and that mostly landed along party lines.

That’s different than making up baseless bullshit conspiracy theories.
What happened did not happen that's why they are called conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back