TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

You are doing nothing but looking stupid. When you can debunk the actual data come back.
I can easily debunk your BS like I did with you felony lie. That should have been a couple back and forths but your evasions made it 5 pages long. Now you’re evading the next topic by calling my questions irrelevant instead of having a straight discussion. Weak tactics on your part

I can easily debunk your BS like I did with you felony lie. That should have been a couple back and forths but your evasions made it 5 pages long. Now you’re evading the next topic by calling my questions irrelevant instead of having a straight discussion. Weak tactics on your part
You have debunked nothing that debunks the fraud. You cannot do it without debunking the data. Better get started.

You have debunked nothing that debunks the fraud. You cannot do it without debunking the data. Better get started.
You’re claiming the fraud. I’m debunking your claims and exposing your lies and ignorance. Each time you dodge a question or try and change the subject you show that you’re full of shit.

So what do you think the mission of political Non profits is?

You’re claiming the fraud. I’m debunking your claims and exposing your lies and ignorance. Each time you dodge a question or try and change the subject you show that you’re full of shit.

So what do you think the mission of political Non profits is?
I am done answering irrelevant questions and irrelevant people.

I am done answering irrelevant questions and irrelevant people.
And there’s another dodge. You’ve spent exponentially more time writing dodges and excuses than you would have spent if you had answered directly and honestly. You’re like a child

And there’s another dodge. You’ve spent exponentially more time writing dodges and excuses than you would have spent if you had answered directly and honestly. You’re like a child
Again, this is not about me, you pathetic loser.

Again, this is not about me, you pathetic loser.
You make it about you when you lie and dodge and try and change the subject. If you want to make it about the topic then learn how to have a straight conversation. My questions aren’t about you, they are about the topic, but you can’t stay on track. Why is that?

You make it about you when you lie and dodge and try and change the subject. If you want to make it about the topic then learn how to have a straight conversation. My questions aren’t about you, they are about the topic, but you can’t stay on track. Why is that?
We are done here. You are saying nothing important whatsoever. And I am on track you are the one derailing the conversation .

Denial does nothing but make you look like a fool.
iron-puns-irony-funny-7541192192

We are done here. You are saying nothing important whatsoever. And I am on track you are the one derailing the conversation .
I’m not trying to derail. You made the claim that people pinged on geodata driving between non profits and drop boxes proves they were committing fraud which proves the election was stolen.

You’re making the argument that the only explanation for the activity traveling between the orgs and dropboxes is that they are illegally dropping votes in the boxes.

I’m asking if you have video of them doing this. The answer is no. I’m asking if you know what the purpose and activities are for political non profits and you won’t answer. You just say it’s not relevant instead of engaging.

That’s you dodging and derailing. I’m on topic here. You’re not engaging. Youve already been caught lying outright about the laws, so your claims are untrustworthy, they need to be backed up. Dodging doesn’t help your cause.

I’m not trying to derail. You made the claim that people pinged on geodata driving between non profits and drop boxes proves they were committing fraud which proves the election was stolen.

You’re making the argument that the only explanation for the activity traveling between the orgs and dropboxes is that they are illegally dropping votes in the boxes.

I’m asking if you have video of them doing this. The answer is no. I’m asking if you know what the purpose and activities are for political non profits and you won’t answer. You just say it’s not relevant instead of engaging.

That’s you dodging and derailing. I’m on topic here. You’re not engaging. Youve already been caught lying outright about the laws, so your claims are untrustworthy, they need to be backed up. Dodging doesn’t help your cause.
There is no other answer that makes sense. No one believes these lies of yours. The election was stolen. The fraud was massive and organized. The movie all but proves it. An investigation would. Let's hope one is coming.

There is no other answer that makes sense. No one believes these lies of yours. The election was stolen. The fraud was massive and organized. The movie all but proves it. An investigation would. Let's hope one is coming.
If you would engage with the topic then I could show you answers that make sense but you can’t carry a conversation.

Now you call me a liar after I’ve proven you’ve been lying. You can’t point out a lie that I’ve stated. Just another tactic to avoid the topic and to try and make it personal. Weak

If you would engage with the topic then I could show you answers that make sense but you can’t carry a conversation.

Now you call me a liar after I’ve proven you’ve been lying. You can’t point out a lie that I’ve stated. Just another tactic to avoid the topic and to try and make it personal. Weak
There are no answers that make sense but the ones the movie put forth. Period. Now go ahead and let us have the bullshit your excuse undoubtedly is.

There are no answers that make sense but the ones the movie put forth. Period. Now go ahead and let us have the bullshit your excuse undoubtedly is.
Well my explanations have to do with operations of the non profit but since we’ve gone multiple pages now and you still won’t answer what you think these non profits do to conduct their business I can’t provide the relevant explanations. So how about you just answer the question so I can give the explanations.

What mission.purpose do you think these non profits work towards?

Forum List

Back