TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Well my explanations have to do with operations of the non profit but since we’ve gone multiple pages now and you still won’t answer what you think these non profits do to conduct their business I can’t provide the relevant explanations. So how about you just answer the question so I can give the explanations.

What mission.purpose do you think these non profits work towards?
Stop repeating yourself, and say what you intended to say as if I am playing your stupid game.

Stop repeating yourself, and say what you intended to say as if I am playing your stupid game.
I’m not playing a game. It’s obvious that you don’t want to back yourself into a corner with your own words so you won’t answer simple questions. That’s the game being played here. An intelligent debate involves direct questions and direct answers. You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to avoid answering questions. What are you scared of? Stop playing and just engage honestly, it isn’t hard. What do you think these non profits do? It’s not a trick question

I’m not playing a game. It’s obvious that you don’t want to back yourself into a corner with your own words so you won’t answer simple questions. That’s the game being played here. An intelligent debate involves direct questions and direct answers. You’re twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to avoid answering questions. What are you scared of? Stop playing and just engage honestly, it isn’t hard. What do you think these non profits do? It’s not a trick question
I am not in a corner. The movie all but proves fraud. You have nothing.

I am not in a corner. The movie all but proves fraud. You have nothing.
All but proves is literally saying it doesn’t prove, which is different from what you’ve been saying in this thread. So you’re now moving the goal posts with that.

Tell me what you think the non profits do and I’ll give you some reasons why they might drive by drop boxes that doesn’t include stealing an election. Why are you so scared to answer a simple question?!

All but proves is literally saying it doesn’t prove, which is different from what you’ve been saying in this thread. So you’re now moving the goal posts with that.

Tell me what you think the non profits do and I’ll give you some reasons why they might drive by drop boxes that doesn’t include stealing an election. Why are you so scared to answer a simple question?!
:9:

Haha, no that’s avoiding a direct answer to dismiss the question. A real answer would be something like.

The purpose of political non profits are to XYZ…

Engage and Educate people about the candidates and issues as well as increase voter turn out.

That would be my answer. How about you. Want another shot or do we need 5 more pages of diversions before we get there again?
Educating the voters on the issues, and increasing voter turn out has nothing to do with physically carrying their ballots to a box, and alledgedly stuffing them in for them.

I’m not trying to derail. You made the claim that people pinged on geodata driving between non profits and drop boxes proves they were committing fraud which proves the election was stolen.

You’re making the argument that the only explanation for the activity traveling between the orgs and dropboxes is that they are illegally dropping votes in the boxes.

I’m asking if you have video of them doing this. The answer is no. I’m asking if you know what the purpose and activities are for political non profits and you won’t answer. You just say it’s not relevant instead of engaging.

That’s you dodging and derailing. I’m on topic here. You’re not engaging. Youve already been caught lying outright about the laws, so your claims are untrustworthy, they need to be backed up. Dodging doesn’t help your cause.
And until you call for an investigation by the justice Dept on the issue, along with every other concerned American the same, then you only have speculation on what these alledged mule's we're doing also, but you choose to take the side of the Democrat's without any curiosity about ensuring election integrity for all Americans based upon the suspicion involved in this, so basically it makes you a partisan hack for a party when you ignore the possibilities of such a thing, and choose instead to take up a political position on the issue instead of a righteous position on the issue.

Educating the voters on the issues, and increasing voter turn out has nothing to do with physically carrying their ballots to a box, and alledgedly stuffing them in for them.
Correct, I never claimed it was… what’s your point?

And until you call for an investigation by the justice Dept on the issue, along with every other concerned American the same, then you only have speculation on what these alledged mule's we're doing also, but you choose to take the side of the Democrat's without any curiosity about ensuring election integrity for all Americans based upon the suspicion involved in this, so basically it makes you a partisan hack for a party when you ignore the possibilities of such a thing, and choose instead to take up a political position on the issue instead of a righteous position on the issue.
Correct, this film is speculation and speculation only. It’s not proof of a stolen election…. This is the heart of what I was debating Lastamender about. Thank you for taking my side. You got anything else to add Lasta?

Correct, this film is speculation and speculation only. It’s not proof of a stolen election…. This is the heart of what I was debating Lastamender about. Thank you for taking my side. You got anything else to add Lasta?
It is a lot more than speculation. You know it. One more time, if the situation was reversed would Trump be guilty? Try an honest answer. There is no way the 2020 election results can be trusted. Period.

It is a lot more than speculation. You know it. One more time, if the situation was reversed would Trump be guilty? Try an honest answer. There is no way the 2020 election results can be trusted. Period.
Well your buddy here who has been arguing on your side and who also seems to believe that the election was stolen agreed with me about this movie being speculation and not proof.

See, thats how conspiracy theories work. They throw out speculation, make false conclusions and sew doubt. Suckers like you believe them because it fits your skepticism and distrust of government. When when it comes down to the facts you are always short. The answers always work out to be “wait and see” or “It needs to be investigated” or “the deep state is covering it up”… it’s so predictable!

Well your buddy here who has been arguing on your side and who also seems to believe that the election was stolen agreed with me about this movie being speculation and not proof.

See, thats how conspiracy theories work. They throw out speculation, make false conclusions and sew doubt. Suckers like you believe them because it fits your skepticism and distrust of government. When when it comes down to the facts you are always short. The answers always work out to be “wait and see” or “It needs to be investigated” or “the deep state is covering it up”… it’s so predictable!

Is This the Best That Critics of 2000 Mules Can Come Up With?​

What is predictable is you denying the same kind of evidence law enforcement uses to arrest and charge people.

Also your conspiracy bullshit does not fly because this is not a conspiracy. It is documented digital and video evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back