Twitter blocks "certain speech" ahead of Turkey election

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Elon Musk has warned the people of Turkey that some things they tweet will not be published, as the election approaches:

Last edited:
So Tweeker has returned to its vomit. I'm not surprised, considering Musk just hired a Communist to run his pet project. I was inches away from re-joining Tweeker when Tucker made his announcement. Glad I held off. I prefer Gab -- the free speech equivalent to Tweeker.

So Tweeker has returned to its vomit. I'm not surprised, considering Musk just hired a Communist to run his pet project. I was inches away from re-joining Tweeker when Tucker made his announcement. Glad I held off. I prefer Gab -- the free speech equivalent to Tweeker.
Blame everyone but Musk.
By the way, his new CEO has now been hired by Trump and Musk. That's some communist!

Musk was always a Trojan horse....Has too much spook shit swirling around him.
You fell out of love with Musk, I see:

You fell out of love with Musk, I see:
I never fell in love with him....He's the ghoul who wants to put a microchip in your brain.

The moonbats can be terrified of him and I can mistrust him at the same time.....It's not an either/or world.

Turkey tried to do the same thing to Twitter in 2014. Back then, Twitter refused to comply and took it to court. They won.

Old Twitter wouldn’t have complied like Musk does.

Forum List

Back