Twitter locks out Trump

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps. His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

Can't beat the message, so you have to try to gag the messenger, eh, Slaw? That's how Red China, North Korea and Russia suppress THEIR political dissidents who oppose and try to expose their heinous autocratic power.

Doesn't surprise me at all you'd be 100% FOR that.

Here in America people have the RIGHT to free speech. The BACKBONE of this country is PROTECTION of unpopular opinions, even if they are only unpopular with thugs like you. I can just imagine how you'd be screaming if FB and Twitter were censoring Biden, Nancy and blocking them from speaking out! Your gestapo tactics won't work. You manufactured this mess. You've wrecked this country for pure craven political power. You're just making the bear angrier and angrier and he is coming to eat you.

You can't win. America will not stand by while you Marxists try to hide what you are doing.

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps. His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

Can't beat the message, so you have to try to gag the messenger, eh, Slaw? That's how Red China, North Korea and Russia suppress THEIR political dissidents who oppose and try to expose their heinous autocratic power.

Doesn't surprise me at all you'd be 100% FOR that.

Here in America people have the RIGHT to free speech. The BACKBONE of this country is PROTECTION of unpopular opinions, even if they are only unpopular with thugs like you. I can just imagine how you'd be screaming if Trump were censoring Biden, Nancy and blocking them from speaking out! Your gestapo tactics won't work. You manufactured this mess. You've wrecked this country for pure craven political power. You're just making the bear angrier and angrier and he is coming to eat you.

You can't win. America will not stand by while you Marxists try to hide what you are doing.

Trump still has his first amendment rights fully intact. I believe yesterday he tried to exercise that right and may have gone a little too far. I don't blame twitter for not wanting to be forced to carry his propaganda.

EDIT: Does anyone else find he thumbs down to be kind of weak?

Link coming

They need to kept the seditionist-in-chief under wraps.

His main means of communication needs to be taken away.

They should have done this years ago and for longer than 12 hours.
It's just weird watching someone celebrate censorship
I guess you missed the seige of the Capitol building today. No one likes censorship but someone died today because of Trump and who knows how much in property damage was done to our Capitol building because of Trump’s incitement to riot.

Trump did not tell anyone to riot and demonstrations are legally protected by the First Amendment. Calling yourself John Law is a joke. You don't know the law and never read the Constitution.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.
I saw what Trump said. It does not constitute incitement to riot. It does not tell anyone to do anything violent. Read the first amendment, jackass.

Link coming

I guess you missed the seige of the Capitol building today. No one likes censorship but someone died today because of Trump and who knows how much in property damage was done to our Capitol building because of Trump’s incitement to riot.
First of all, jackass, the First Amendment does not apply to private property, and Twitter is private property. The word censorship is a red herring. Second, what Trump said does not constitute incitement to riot. He did not encourage any violence. It is moronic to blame Donald Trump because someone shot someone at the demonstration. That would never fly in court. John Law is a silly name for someone who does not know jackshit about law.

Nobody is scared of that fat, orange turd eater!

MAGA
Why spend so much time and effort on silencing and smearing him?

I don't, do at ROTFLMFAO at him. You bet I do, the man is certifiably insane and usually I would feel bad making fun of him. But since he is such a bombastic blowhard it is freaking hilarious watching him rant. It is knee slapping funny actually .

You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?

Well, I'm only 56, so you're full of shit right out of the gate. And I don't recall pushing any division or hatred. Examples?

The constant race baiting is the big one. A whole segment of society is not allowed to even discuss their interests, because even saying the name of their group, gets one dog piled.

Well, I don't recall doing that. Do you have quotes or links to posts where I'm doing that? I think you're just making shit up.

That is one example of the division lefties like you have been planting in our society since at least teh 60s.

Ahhh... there's your mistake. I'm not a lefty. Try again.

YOu asked a question. I answered. The answer stands. IF you are not a lefty, you still have seen the actions of lefties.

So, you happy now? Your question is answered.

This is about Traditional Americans, Trump is just our current spokesman.

You answered nothing. You made a false claim. I called you on it. You said "You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?"

I haven't been pushing division and hate. I'm not a race-baiter and I'm not a liberal or a lefty. Your assumption was in correct.

Noted. You claim to not be a lefty. My answer still stands, even if it is not directly ABOUT you.

So, you happy with the answer? Do you have a comment on it?

So, you're just using my post to rail about "lefties". Ok.

Getting back to the topic, Twitter should have banned Trump long ago. He's a demagogue and thrives on division and hatred. He sows dissent and spreads paranoia.
You claim to be a libertarian, and you say twitter should ban Trump?

You realize what a douchebag hypocrite you are, don't you?

No. But it's clear you don't have the slightest clue about individual rights. Twitter has every right to ban Trump from their website. The fact that you don't get that - that you have the same, fucked-up, inverted conception of rights that progressives do, is telling. Freedom of speech means government can't pass laws to silence you. It doesn't mean anyone has to listen, or put your horseshit on their website.
No, it doesn't have that right. It's a government protected monopoly. If it wants to be free to censor, then it needs to give up it's government protection from lawsuits.

LOL - fucking hypocrite. You really an uber-authoritarian. Is it the 'strongman' thing that gets you hard? Or do you just love state run media??
Says the fucking Commie who defends cnesorship this swindle election.

Says the sore loser who can't admit he loves bullies.
You're the bully, asshole. You defend censorship and shooting people for committing misdemeanors.

Nope. Wrong again. I defend the right of any business to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. As far as shooting people for misdemeanors, you're just making shit up. 'Cause making shit up is all you got.
What you don't defend is the First Amendment, and you endorse government protected monopolies the right to censor.
You should actually read the First Amendment. It starts with "Congress shall make no law ..." It's a limitation on government power. It prevents Congress from passing laws that limit speech. It's not a mandate on businesses to cater to every moron who thinks he has something to say. Libertarians understand this. You, do not.

What felony did the woman the capitol police shot commit?
Beats me. I never said she should have been shot. Again, you're just making shit up. I guess because you're cornered and have nothing else to defend your insane position.
I'm done arguing about this shit. If you support Twitter and Google encoring people, then you oppose the First Amendment.
Then you, truly, do not understand the First Amendment.
Sure I do. I also understand that you're a lying douchebag. You are not a libertarian.

Fucking read a book. Whatever it is you think "libertarian" means, is way, way off the mark.
I've been a libertarian for 40 years, and I've read hundreds of books on the subject.

So what changed your mind?
Do you really believe anyone is swallowing your shit?

You are no libertarian.
I'm surprised you still remember how to spell it.
What could be more surprising than a Stalinist like you claiming to be a libertarian?
You, actually standing up for liberty. That would be very surprising.

Dude, you are not convincing.

Link coming

Maybe he shouldn't incite a mob riot on the Capital. I know, you don't think he did because you're illiterate between the lines.

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

Yeah, shooting a drunk black woman is murder.

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

suddenly doesn't mean shit to you lefties.

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

I'm willing to see the evidence, you've made up your mind.
When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Anybody who wants to shoot people for crossing the border for starters.

I'm also not so sure committing insurrection is a misdemeanor either.
Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection
a violent uprising against an authority or government.

Meets the definition.

That's old speak. By newspeak rules, it was a mostly peaceful protest.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

Link coming

Trump did not tell anyone to riot and demonstrations are legally protected by the First Amendment. Calling yourself John Law is a joke. You don't know the law and never read the Constitution.

The energy that Trump spent promoting conspiracy theories, claiming the election was rigged and inciting his mob to violence could have been spent addressing the coronavirus.

The time and energy he spent tweeting and making personal attacks or whining about his victimhood was a HUGE waste that cost him the election.

Link coming

The energy that Trump spent promoting conspiracy theories, claiming the election was rigged and inciting his mob to violence could have been spent addressing the coronavirus.

The time and energy he spent tweeting and making personal attacks or whining about his victimhood was a HUGE waste that cost him the election.

The constant lying to the people from the media and the censorship of big tech and the constant rioting of the left, cost him the election.

If it was not just outright voter fraud.

I don't, do at ROTFLMFAO at him. You bet I do, the man is certifiably insane and usually I would feel bad making fun of him. But since he is such a bombastic blowhard it is freaking hilarious watching him rant. It is knee slapping funny actually .
1610113122064.png

You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?

Well, I'm only 56, so you're full of shit right out of the gate. And I don't recall pushing any division or hatred. Examples?

The constant race baiting is the big one. A whole segment of society is not allowed to even discuss their interests, because even saying the name of their group, gets one dog piled.

Well, I don't recall doing that. Do you have quotes or links to posts where I'm doing that? I think you're just making shit up.

That is one example of the division lefties like you have been planting in our society since at least teh 60s.

Ahhh... there's your mistake. I'm not a lefty. Try again.

YOu asked a question. I answered. The answer stands. IF you are not a lefty, you still have seen the actions of lefties.

So, you happy now? Your question is answered.

You answered nothing. You made a false claim. I called you on it. You said "You never considered the cost of all that division and hate you were pushing over the last 60 years?"

I haven't been pushing division and hate. I'm not a race-baiter and I'm not a liberal or a lefty. Your assumption was in correct.

Noted. You claim to not be a lefty. My answer still stands, even if it is not directly ABOUT you.

So, you happy with the answer? Do you have a comment on it?

So, you're just using my post to rail about "lefties". Ok.

Getting back to the topic, Twitter should have banned Trump long ago. He's a demagogue and thrives on division and hatred. He sows dissent and spreads paranoia.
You claim to be a libertarian, and you say twitter should ban Trump?

You realize what a douchebag hypocrite you are, don't you?

No. But it's clear you don't have the slightest clue about individual rights. Twitter has every right to ban Trump from their website. The fact that you don't get that - that you have the same, fucked-up, inverted conception of rights that progressives do, is telling. Freedom of speech means government can't pass laws to silence you. It doesn't mean anyone has to listen, or put your horseshit on their website.
No, it doesn't have that right. It's a government protected monopoly. If it wants to be free to censor, then it needs to give up it's government protection from lawsuits.

LOL - fucking hypocrite. You really an uber-authoritarian. Is it the 'strongman' thing that gets you hard? Or do you just love state run media??
Says the fucking Commie who defends cnesorship this swindle election.

Says the sore loser who can't admit he loves bullies.
You're the bully, asshole. You defend censorship and shooting people for committing misdemeanors.

Nope. Wrong again. I defend the right of any business to refuse service to anyone, for any reason. As far as shooting people for misdemeanors, you're just making shit up. 'Cause making shit up is all you got.
What you don't defend is the First Amendment, and you endorse government protected monopolies the right to censor.
You should actually read the First Amendment. It starts with "Congress shall make no law ..." It's a limitation on government power. It prevents Congress from passing laws that limit speech. It's not a mandate on businesses to cater to every moron who thinks he has something to say. Libertarians understand this. You, do not.

What felony did the woman the capitol police shot commit?
Beats me. I never said she should have been shot. Again, you're just making shit up. I guess because you're cornered and have nothing else to defend your insane position.
I'm done arguing about this shit. If you support Twitter and Google encoring people, then you oppose the First Amendment.
Then you, truly, do not understand the First Amendment.
Sure I do. I also understand that you're a lying douchebag. You are not a libertarian.

Fucking read a book. Whatever it is you think "libertarian" means, is way, way off the mark.
I've been a libertarian for 40 years, and I've read hundreds of books on the subject.

So what changed your mind?
Do you really believe anyone is swallowing your shit?

You are no libertarian.
I'm surprised you still remember how to spell it.
What could be more surprising than a Stalinist like you claiming to be a libertarian?
You, actually standing up for liberty. That would be very surprising.

Dude, you are not convincing.

My experience has shown that Trumpsters aren't "convincible". They have their own reality, and will cling to it desperately.

Link coming

I saw what Trump said. It does not constitute incitement to riot. It does not tell anyone to do anything violent. Read the first amendment, jackass.

He doesn't have to explicitly tell them to do something violent. He knew the crowd, he knew they were armed, he knew the lies he told them about the election. He told them he would be there with them, turned out he chickenshitted out and went back to the safety of the whitehouse. It's up to the lawyers and the courts to decide Trump's culpability, he's out in less than 2 weeks and while leaving he through the insurrectionists under the bus.

Link coming

They were mostly peaceful. The woman shot was unarmed. That cop should be arrested.
Should, but wont.

But if a drunk black woman in Detroit pounds on your door at 3 am and you tell her to leave but she refuses, and you shoot and kill her thru the door, YOU GET 50 YEARS IN PRISON FOR MURDER

I don't know yet what the circumstances were for the shooting of the woman at the capital but I guess she wasn't listening to police and was in the act of breaking the law and from what you guys seem to say that means she's a lawful target. For me, I'll wait to see more details before passing judgement.

Funny how suddenly being unarmed or a woman or not a threat or that the man was bigger, or blah, blah, blah,

Suddenly someone committing a crime shouldn't be shot according to you numbnuts.

When did any right winger say people should be shot for committing misdemeanors?

Only morons believe they committed insurrection, and I have never advocated shooting people for crossing the border illegally.

Wingnuts have and it was insurrection. There purpose was to hold up our elections and they brought handcuffs and nooses because that's fun.

Sorry idiot. Learn a definition. Not insurrection. Just because your media pukes use a word they don’t know, you start spouting it too. Peaceful protest. By your sides definition, now shut up.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

Your side made these rules and made them stick. Why are you now getting all dodgy?

I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Last edited:
Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Yep. Supposedly, that's what Trump wants as well.

Link coming

Should, but wont.

Insurrection

Meets the definition.

I'm not interesting and I don't think anyone else is either of prosecuting anyone who remained outside to protest. It's those that invaded the capital, destroyed property, brought weapons and rioted inside the capital. They are picking them off now and I look forward to more being arrested, prosecuted and thrown in jail where they belong.

Yep. Supposedly, that's what Trump wants as well.

Sure he does. I think Trump wants whatever is best for Trump, he doesn't really care one way or the other for the insurrectionists, they were nothing more than a last attempt gambit, tools to help him steal the election and when they became inconvenient he dropped them.

Link coming

View attachment 438345

Just read that Twitter's stock has dipped a bit because a lot of Trump supporters are boycotting it now. (Yea!)

On the other hand, the article said that Facebook's stock has gone up following its ban of President Trump. (Darn it!)

Forum List

Back