Two American hostages released from Gaza, Fox News is told

The Raanans are from Chicago and had been visiting relatives in Nahal Oz, a farming community in southern Israel, when they were taken, according to their family.

"The two were handed over to the Red Cross and are “on their way out,” a source familiar with negotiations for their release said earlier on Friday.

They are being released on “humanitarian grounds” because the mother is in poor health, the same source said. The release was the result of negotiations between Qatar and Hamas."

I wish our Prime Minister was working to keep Brits in Gaza safe. All he is doing is cheering on the genocide.

There is no genocide, Israel gave Palestinians time to evacuate. we saw crowds of Palestinians cheering the deaths of 1300 Israelis the day after. Give me break, we know where the genocide would be coming from Israel has offered peace to these people but they rejected. Hamas is a religious movement bent only on advancing radical islam. They could give a hell about the palestinian people.

A Fuck You is more deserved, had those murdering pieces of shit not taken hostages none of this would be happening. Fuck every member of HamAss and double fuck any asswipe that supports them. The world would be a better place without them in it
If ifs and but were candy and nutz....

They let 2 go? they are looking for leverage and concessions. Hoping to get more out of AOC and Talib, their spokes people here in the U.S.
I doubt either one of those two womenz will give up anything(wink)

I doubt either one of those two womenz will give up anything(wink)
Sorry bout that,

1. Moonglow, you have to be the most heartless fuck, to ever walk the planet, I guess we all shine, in our own way buddy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back