Two American hostages released from Gaza, Fox News is told

Sorry bout that,

1. Its begun, some go free.
2. These two dodged a bullet, lets hope more will follow.
3. LET THEM GO FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That's great. President Joe Biden is doing a good job de-escalating the conflict and making things happen. Way to go Biden!

It is two fewer lives who won't be killed and they will be able to provide invaulable information. What if some terrorists are offered a prison sentence instead of death in exchange for hostages (especially if they ONLY committed kidnapping)? There are avenues that may be taken for those who don't wish to die and it will save hostages lives while ensuring the most hardened terrorists meet their fate in hell.

It is two fewer lives who won't be killed and they will be able to provide invaulable information. What if some terrorists are offered a prison sentence instead of death in exchange for hostages (especially if they ONLY committed kidnapping)? There are avenues that may be taken for those who don't wish to die and it will save hostages lives while ensuring the most hardened terrorists meet their fate in hell.
Not gonna happen. The terrorists picked for the hostage takings are hardcore. The people helping them would die (probably have families slaughtered too), if they tell. Israeli intel better put their game on. I suspect they have after being caught so terribly with their pants down.

and no one cares about any Hell.

Not gonna happen. The terrorists picked for the hostage takings are hardcore. The people helping them would die (probably have families slaughtered too), if they tell. Israeli intel better put their game on. I suspect they have after being caught so terribly with their pants down.

and no one cares about any Hell.
No one cares about hell until they arrive.

That's what I was thinking.

But I don't agree they'll make that kind of deal. They would rather die for their "cause."

The Americans are helping out on the ground. Hoping for some miracle that saves all innocent lives. God can make a way even when there doesn't seem to be one. He is a God of Miracles

Growing weary of thousand pound bombs raining down on their heads are they? Should've they have thought that before they started a war with Israel they couldn't win in the first place?

Idiots!
I think their main purpose in taking these hostages was to trade for all 6,000 Palestinian prisoners in Israel

Sorry bout that,

1. Its begun, some go free.
2. These two dodged a bullet, lets hope more will follow.
3. LET THEM GO FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Those terrorists are just outstanding people.

A man who has supposedly died, cannot be brought back to life, anymore than a dead horse can be. What we measure and call death, is at fault. Ages ago it was if one was to breath on a glass and not fog it up. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe Zombies exist too. Ghosts! Goblins. Fairies -- oh wait. Didn't mean to out you.

never mind

Forum List

Back