Two American soldiers killed in Trump's Afghanistan War

The war started by George W. Bush and continued by Obama and now Trump continues to claim victims.
I thought isolationist Trump would end the war, but he's just another warmonger.
Two US soldiers are dead now.
Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/two-us-service-members-killed-in-afghanistan-military-says/2019/06/26/8da23f82-97f9-11e9-830a-21b9b36b64ad_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories-2_afghanistan-635am:homepage/story-ans

Well ! They died trying to protect freedom. And the "war" was started by Terrorists who flew Planes into the WTC. You seem to overlook that simple fact! Grab your boots, grab your gun and go serve your country or :anj_stfu:.
There was more terrorist from Saudi yet they were rewarded.

Aren't you from the United States? Why would we want the rest of the world to think this country is as fucked up as you are?

The mostly Saudi TERRORISTS pulled off 9/11. Osama was a Saudi too! Do you think the King of Saudi Arabia had Osama over for tea and crumpets on a weekly basis?

The war started by George W. Bush and continued by Obama and now Trump continues to claim victims.
I thought isolationist Trump would end the war, but he's just another warmonger.
Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/two-us-service-members-killed-in-afghanistan-military-says/2019/06/26/8da23f82-97f9-11e9-830a-21b9b36b64ad_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories-2_afghanistan-635am:homepage/story-ans

Well ! They died trying to protect freedom. And the "war" was started by Terrorists who flew Planes into the WTC. You seem to overlook that simple fact! Grab your boots, grab your gun and go serve your country or :anj_stfu:.

Aren't you from the United States? Why would we want the rest of the world to think this country is as fucked up as you are?

The mostly Saudi TERRORISTS pulled off 9/11. Osama was a Saudi too! Do you think the King of Saudi Arabia had Osama over for tea and crumpets on a weekly basis?
i thought he hung out in caves in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The war on terror is perpetual...and always will be

The war on terror fought within the USA, her territories and possessions is a law enforcement responsibility - not the US Armed Forces. The war on terror in foreign countries is their problem to solve - not ours.

That is how we got in this mess! We left terrorism to law enforcement and they fucked up!

Warheads on foreheads is the answer.

You and I will have to agree to disagree.

Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.

That screaming noise you heard was my point flying over your head. Osama was a wanted man in Saudi Arabia years before 9/11!

The war on terror is perpetual...and always will be

The war on terror fought within the USA, her territories and possessions is a law enforcement responsibility - not the US Armed Forces. The war on terror in foreign countries is their problem to solve - not ours.

That is how we got in this mess! We left terrorism to law enforcement and they fucked up!

Warheads on foreheads is the answer.

You and I will have to agree to disagree.

That means you are wrong. Have a nice day! :D

It's sad enough that these two lost their lives, I'm uncomfortable in these situations seeing them used as political footballs.

It might seem like a lifetime to lefties but Trump has only been in office for about 2 1/2 years. The Afghan war went on for 8 years during Obama. The democrat majority in congress seems more interested in pursuing the dead issue of the Mueller investigation than tackling the problems at the border or Afghanistan.

Thanks, Cadet Bonespurs.

That screaming noise you heard was my point flying over your head. Osama was a wanted man in Saudi Arabia years before 9/11!
you missed mine. that's ok. I was letting that stupid fk know that he wasn't visiting Saudi, he was where I stated. Had nothing to do with your point.

yeah, and you think terrorist will just stay in their digs. hahahaahahahha dude, hilarious. :290968001256257790-final::auiqs.jpg:

It always makes me laugh when a poster drops to the level of name calling when they have no valid point(s) to a discussion. You're there in this thread and I won't play any further into your delusions.

Thanks, and have a nice day. :bye1:

yeah, and you think terrorist will just stay in their digs. hahahaahahahha dude, hilarious. :290968001256257790-final::auiqs.jpg:

It always makes me laugh when a poster drops to the level of name calling when they have no valid point(s) to a discussion. You're there in this thread and I won't play any further into your delusions.

Thanks, and have a nice day. :bye1:
when it fits, I must post it quick

you missed mine. that's ok. I was letting that stupid fk know that he wasn't visiting Saudi, he was where I stated. Had nothing to do with your point.

In that case. you should not quote my post, but the one you are responding towards.

In that case. you should not quote my post, but the one you are responding towards.
well it was the focus of my point. it's how it works in here. and I called him out in it.

Forum List

Back