Two Americas....Ours And The Media's

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
38B3D65700000578-3802707-image-a-21_1474584440897.jpg

This is the America that exists in the media, in Hollywood, and in the minds of elitist Democrats. This is not the America the rest of us live in. Colin Kaepernick, a washed up bench-warming NFL Quarterback, is being celebrated by Time Magazine for standing up for an imaginary cause. Racism in America.

Kaepernick's controversial protest puts QB on cover of Time

The left owns the media. Consequentially, you don't become a media darling unless you become an anti-American asshole who bad-mouths Republicans and America in general. This guy grew up in a white family yet he has let his girlfriend and her friends mislead him into turning against his own country. Because of this, he has the media's full support.

Here is why I don't give one fuck about the yard ape's "cause" not one effin fuck.

Really? A Homeless White Old Man? What the hell did he ever do to you?

The media is perptrating fraud on the public. Here is the video of the Tulsa shooting and the long rap sheet he had.
This is an example of the type of the criminals Obama has been releasing from prison. He was released earlier this year because supposedly, he was a non-violent criminal. But turns out he was prone to violence and had several convictions.

BREAKING: Truth About Terence Crutcher Comes Out... It's BAD for the Media
1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
Driving with open container — Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
Obstructing an officer — Conviction
2013 DUI — Conviction
Resisting officer — Conviction
Open Container — Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt — Conviction
Speeding — Conviction

The media is perptrating fraud on the public. Here is the video of the Tulsa shooting and the long rap sheet he had.
This is an example of the type of the criminals Obama has been releasing from prison. He was released earlier this year because supposedly, he was a non-violent criminal. But turns out he was prone to violence and had several convictions.

BREAKING: Truth About Terence Crutcher Comes Out... It's BAD for the Media
1996 Shooting with intent to kill — Dismissed
2001 Petit larceny — Conviction
2004 Driving while suspended — Conviction
2005 Driving while suspended, resisting officer — Conviction
2006 Driving while suspended — Conviction
Driving with open container — Dismissed
2006 Trafficking in illegal drugs — Conviction. (He was also charged in that incident with assault on a police officer and resisting, but that was dismissed.)
2011 Public intoxication (while in prison for drug trafficking) — Conviction
2012 Public intoxication — Conviction
Obstructing an officer — Conviction
2013 DUI — Conviction
Resisting officer — Conviction
Open Container — Conviction
Failure to wear seatbelt — Conviction
Speeding — Conviction

But the media tried so hard to portray him as a God fearing family man.....LMAO He was a freakin drunk

This is the America that exists in the media, in Hollywood, and in the minds of elitist Democrats. This is not the America the rest of us live in. Colin Kaepernick, a washed up bench-warming NFL Quarterback, is being celebrated by Time Magazine for standing up for an imaginary cause. Racism in America.

The left owns the media. Consequentially, you don't become a media darling unless you become an anti-American asshole who bad-mouths Republicans and America in general. This guy grew up in a white family yet he has let his girlfriend and her friends mislead him into turning against his own country. Because of this, he has the media's full support.

Is it really his country if he can be pulled over by a thug cop, shot while he has his hand up in the air, and the cop is put on administrative leave instead of prison?

Is it really his country if he can be pulled over by a thug cop, shot while he has his hand up in the air, and the cop is put on administrative leave instead of prison?
Dude, they charged that female cop with manslaughter.

STFU.

I hope they went into detail on how downtrodden Colon's life has been and what little chance he's had in putting a meal on the table. How he served his country. The sacrifices he made in helping others and how his white masters made him back up quarterback for skin color alone.

But the media tried so hard to portray him as a God fearing family man.....LMAO He was a freakin drunk

So what if he was... it we executed people without due process for being drunk, we'd have lot less Irish people in this country.

So your argument is that it was okay for Officer McShooty to shoot this guy while he had his hands up because a few years ago, he got busted for being intoxicated in public?

So what if he was... it we executed people without due process for being drunk, we'd have lot less Irish people in this country.

So your argument is that it was okay for Officer McShooty to shoot this guy while he had his hands up because a few years ago, he got busted for being intoxicated in public?

The media must inflame the passions of leftists. It works every time.

Stop annoying me, it's far too early to be dealing with left loons and their inane nonsense

I love that scene. Thank You

What's your point????:dunno:

BTW, notice the negative aspect of this cover?

No?

I sure did.

Mud any publicity for a fuckstick like him is beneficial, so I get pissed off that a third rate rag would go for for the sales. Same as the rag Rolling Stone when it used the Boston Bomber on its cover. Seeing it just pisses me off to no end...
No disrespect intended towards you, hence my apology right out front...

It's sad the loons on the media and the left scream cops are being judge and jury...then turn right around and "convict" the cop before he/she ever makes it to trial

It's sad the loons on the media and the left scream cops are being judge and jury...then turn right around and "convict" the cop before he/she ever makes it to trial

I'm curious, exactly how is my having an opinion about a tape that openly shows a cop shooting an unarmed man with his hands up "convict" anyone. My opinion is my opinion, it has no effect on Officer McShooty one way or the other.

The fact she shot an unarmed man has an effect on her, though.

Forum List

Back