Two black women assault Korean woman

You want an example of people flying Confederate Flags? I thought that was just common knowledge at this point
I asked for an example of the white criminals you refer to

and none were given by you
The only example that comes to my mind is society in general continuing to pretend that the entire US government is legitimate, rather than the corrupt cabal of thieving lying kiddy-fuckers and deviant sociopaths that it actually is.

Sadly crap like this happen every day, whether it involves blacks, Asian, multiple or single races involved. Just saw it on Yahoo. It would be a local story if not for events of last week. Who is it I am supposed to be outraged for or against? I think it is modern day thugs in general that are the problem, and they are of every color.

You’re either not that intelligent, have zero courage or your head is deep in your ass...OR all of the above.
Why pretend there is no common denominator?
Why pretend certain groups don’t have a much greater propensity to commit these types of violent acts?

Libs or Progressives and do you know the differen
There is almost no difference

when I use the term “lib” it can mean a liberal, a libertarian or a libertine

Or some combination of the three
There are stark differences when people talk about what it means to be a libertarian. I know you’re right to imply that some libertarians hold liberal views as many do, while many self-labeled libertarians have a mix of both liberal and conservative viewpoints (me, for instance, I test out as a constitutionalist as well as a solid libertarian leaning a bit towards the right, so go figure;) and many who hold primarily conservative views. Funny thing is I always relate well to conservatives and I formally identified as one, so I’m sure there is a big connection going on still.

Sadly crap like this happen every day, whether it involves blacks, Asian, multiple or single races involved. Just saw it on Yahoo. It would be a local story if not for events of last week. Who is it I am supposed to be outraged for or against? I think it is modern day thugs in general that are the problem, and they are of every color.

You’re either not that intelligent, have zero courage or your head is deep in your ass...OR all of the above.
Why pretend certain groups don’t have a much greater propensity to commit these types of violent acts?
Look dude, your way is no good and won't do anybody anygood. You can wrap your racist ass in the rebel flag (like your avatar) and go running down the streets yelling "The colored people are coming" all you want. Your not rolling back the clock. So, it pretty pointless, except to titillate the white supremacists on the board with a false sense of belonging, cause your great, great, great gran daddy lost that one over a 150 years ago. You ought to be more constructive or your wasting finger tips.

Look dude, your way is no good and won't do anybody anygood. You can wrap your racist ass in the rebel flag (like your avatar) and go running down the streets yelling "The colored people are coming" all you want. Your not rolling back the clock. So, it pretty pointless, except to titillate the white supremacists on the board with a false sense of belonging, cause your great, great, great gran daddy lost that one over a 150 years ago. You ought to be more constructive or your wasting finger tips.

Does being “more constructive” mean pretending I don’t know the truth, the facts, the statistics?
Does it mean talking with cowardice within the PC guidelines and making excuses for those whom lie at the root of the the problem?
How do problems get solved when nobody has the balls to speak about the actual problem with specifics?

View attachment 472000
libs would have us believe these two are actually members of the KKK in drag AND blackface

Its shocking how white people mistreat asians
I will say those are some ugly bitches and definitely use a beauty shop. This incident happened in a carry state. All small shop proprietors of any business model, any function should realize this ain't the 1950s or even 60s. It's not going to be. If you need the police in a second, they are always 10 minutes or more away, and it's been proven in court, they don't have to protect you, anyway. With a little training, just about anybody can protect themself or at least take an attacker or two with you. If you stick your head in the dirt, trying to ignore the times, they may be putting the rest of you under 6 feet of that dirt.

Does being “more constructive” mean pretending I don’t know the truth, the facts, the statistics?
Does it mean talking with cowardice within the PC guidelines and making excuses for those whom lie at the root of the the problem?
How do problems get solved when nobody has the balls to speak about the actual problem with specifics?
Finger pointing does you no good. If you think you have your other finger on the problem, plainly state your solution. What legal steps do you want people to take? Most of us not living in your fears or even ruled by our fears.

Finger pointing does you no good. If you think you have your other finger on the problem, plainly state your solution. What legal steps do you want people to take? Most of us not living in your fears or even ruled by our fears.

That’s weird, you Lefties all jumped on the “systemic racism” train and had no problem pointing the finger at whitey...Remember?
Look, speaking on problems with specificity is how problems are solved. Speaking aloud about problems with specificity is what changes public opinion and the extends the boundaries of PC.
Some take great pride in their ambiguous speak and tone, I prefer not to be that guy. I call shit like it is and not how others expect me to see it.

That’s weird, you Lefties all jumped on the “systemic racism” train and had no problem pointing the finger at whitey...Remember?
Look, speaking on problems with specificity is how problems are solved. Speaking aloud about problems with specificity is what changes public opinion and the extends the boundaries of PC.
Some take great pride in their ambiguous speak and tone, I prefer not to be that guy. I call shit like it is and not how others expect me to see it.
Oh, you thought nobody had heard your kind before. Your wrong and wrong headed. Again, what rational, legal steps are you asking the rational to take?

Oh, you thought nobody had heard your kind before. Your wrong and wrong headed. Again, what rational, legal steps are you asking the rational to take?
The “rational” are already “taking steps” by speaking the truth even if it hurts fragile feelings. You should try it sometime.

View attachment 472000
libs would have us believe these two are actually members of the KKK in drag AND blackface

I will say those are some ugly bitches and definitely use a beauty shop. This incident happened in a carry state. All small shop proprietors of any business model, any function should realize this ain't the 1950s or even 60s. It's not going to be. If you need the police in a second, they are always 10 minutes or more away, and it's been proven in court, they don't have to protect you, anyway. With a little training, just about anybody can protect themself or at least take an attacker or two with you. If you stick your head in the dirt, trying to ignore the times, they may be putting the rest of you under 6 feet of that dirt.
Actually koreans are pretty good at dealing with angry black women in the hood

this incident was an exception

black woman in the hood talk loud and never shut up but they usually dont get physical

if the two women had not been arrested they probably would have returned in a week or so as if nothing had happened

The “rational” are already “taking steps” by speaking the truth even if it hurts fragile feelings. You should try it sometime.
Not hurting my feelings. I just reject it, whole-cloth. I listen to your little rants on here. I just wouldn't be around you in public, cause one is known by the company they keep in public.

Not hurting my feelings. I just reject it, whole-cloth. I listen to your little rants on here. I just wouldn't be around you in public, cause one is known by the company they keep in public.

Haha..exactly, you reject the whole truth, doing so makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I totally get it, it’s why I know you are definitely no military man....NO legit Veteran is so pussified they run from the whole truth....NONE

Last edited:
View attachment 472000

Actually koreans are pretty good at dealing with angry black women in the hood

this incident was an exception

black woman in the hood talk loud and never shut up but they usually dont get physical

if the two women had not been arrested they probably would have returned in a week or so as if nothing had happened
Suspect your are normally correct, but if they beat shit out of you in your own place two weeks before, and they come back like all is good, you got to tell them you don't want their business and enforce your property rights, right then or they own your wrinkly ass, no matter what race you are, they are or where your shop is located.

Suspect your are normally correct, but if they beat shit out of you
The deep and vicious physical assault in this example is rare

usually the irate black women will storm out of the store after mau e breaking something

but when they return next week the koreans will still take their money

Black thugs have been beating and killing Asians for months. It started with kids beating the elderly to death. Now it's open season. The reason is white supremacy gets the blame and blacks never have to accept responsibility.

So they are black thugs, funny I didn't hear you describe Long as a white thug. Can you explain that you racist hag.
No one thinks that what Long did was the right thing to do. No one would say that accusing him of a crime was racist. Long himself would not claim that the hookers were racist and therefore deserved their fate.

This is why your calling me a racist has no real meaning. It's a word without substance.

It has alot of substance you racist hag.

Black thugs have been beating and killing Asians for months. It started with kids beating the elderly to death. Now it's open season. The reason is white supremacy gets the blame and blacks never have to accept responsibility.

So they are black thugs, funny I didn't hear you describe Long as a white thug. Can you explain that you racist hag.
..you see---here's a HUGE difference----whites don't defend and HONOR criminals like blacks do

You honor white criminals that harm anyone who isn't white.

For example?
Anyone who successfully fights off a black thug. George Zimmerman who isn't even white and Darren Wilson come to mind.

In the movie the Ten Commandments Charlton Heston says "Do you know it is death to strike an Egyptian?" Communist democrats want an update. Do you know it is death to strike a black?"

I know you are a racist hag, how is Trayvon Martin a black thug, but Long isn't a white thug.

..you see---here's a HUGE difference----whites don't defend and HONOR criminals like blacks do

You honor white criminals that harm anyone who isn't white.

For example?
Anyone who successfully fights off a black thug. George Zimmerman who isn't even white and Darren Wilson come to mind.

In the movie the Ten Commandments Charlton Heston says "Do you know it is death to strike an Egyptian?" Communist democrats want an update. Do you know it is death to strike a black?"

I know you are a racist hag, how is Trayvon Martin a black thug, but Long isn't a white thug.
Why would Long not be a white thug? Has anyone ever said so? The difference is no one has ever considered that Long was attacked. No one has published pictures of a 12 year old Long to pity the poor child. No one will ever donate money to the Long foundation. No one would ever come to the defense of Long. He gets no marches or riots. He's dismissed as thugs as criminals are.

Forum List

Back