Two black women assault Korean woman

They must be white supremacists.

This type of attack happens daily in blue cities across the country. Having grown up in Los Angeles and lived in the SF Bay Area, I can attest to the fact that blacks and Asians are often at war. Sometimes it's gang-related, sometimes not. If you review the statistics of assaults against Asians, they are most often perpetrated by black attackers.
Same thing here on the Gulf coast with all the SE Asians who came when I was a kid.

Black thugs have been beating and killing Asians for months. It started with kids beating the elderly to death. Now it's open season. The reason is white supremacy gets the blame and blacks never have to accept responsibility.

So they are black thugs, funny I didn't hear you describe Long as a white thug. Can you explain that you racist hag.
..you see---here's a HUGE difference----whites don't defend and HONOR criminals like blacks do

You honor white criminals that harm anyone who isn't white.

For example?
Anyone who successfully fights off a black thug. George Zimmerman who isn't even white and Darren Wilson come to mind.

In the movie the Ten Commandments Charlton Heston says "Do you know it is death to strike an Egyptian?" Communist democrats want an update. Do you know it is death to strike a black?"
Some of these fuckers do have a sense that their persons are inviolate; they seem to believe that no matter what they do, there is never any justification for someone to put hands on them.
I have seen them scream insults at, push, hit, throw things at, and slap people and then get massively offended and start going "How dare you touch me?!?!" when they are physically stopped from doing so..... it's a crazy assed way of thinking. (smh)
They are quick to get loud and aggressive, they will threateningly approach someone and then claim they were wronged, and start yelling, "Why the fuck you put your hands on me?!?!?" when you hold your hand out and they run into it trying to get in your face.

(I prescribe pepper spray and sleeper chokes for losers like this because they are the type to sue, so try not to injure them if you can avoid it.)

Black thugs have been beating and killing Asians for months. It started with kids beating the elderly to death. Now it's open season. The reason is white supremacy gets the blame and blacks never have to accept responsibility.

So they are black thugs, funny I didn't hear you describe Long as a white thug. Can you explain that you racist hag.
..you see---here's a HUGE difference----whites don't defend and HONOR criminals like blacks do

For example?
Anyone who successfully fights off a black thug. George Zimmerman who isn't even white and Darren Wilson come to mind.

In the movie the Ten Commandments Charlton Heston says "Do you know it is death to strike an Egyptian?" Communist democrats want an update. Do you know it is death to strike a black?"
Some of these fuckers do have a sense that their persons are inviolate; they seem to believe that no matter what they do, there is never any justification for someone to put hands on them.
I have seen them scream insults at, push, hit, throw things at, and slap people and then get massively offended and start going "How dare you touch me?!?!" when they are physically stopped from doing so..... it's a crazy assed way of thinking. (smh)
They are quick to get loud and aggressive, they will threateningly approach someone and then claim they were wronged, and start yelling, "Why the fuck you put your hands on me?!?!?" when you hold your hand out and they run into it trying to get in your face.

(I prescribe pepper spray and sleeper chokes for losers like this because they are the type to sue, so try not to injure them if you can avoid it.)

You got it all wrong. You must injure them to the point where they cannot remember you!

I prescribe pepper spray like you, followed by a full-body baton beating!

For example?

You got it all wrong. You must injure them to the point where they cannot remember you!

I prescribe pepper spray like you, followed by a full-body baton beating!
Scaling Force: Dynamic Decision Making Under Threat of Violence: Rory Miller, Lawrence A. Kane: 9781594392504: Amazon.com: Books
Read this.

(If it does escalate far enough to justify hurting them, go ahead and make it good, is my advice.)

Listen, lets get something straight first, I love my Asian sisters and brothers, I work with a lot of these people, nice mf's you'll ever know....BUT HEARING STORIES OF BLACKS, ATTACKING ASIANS, ESPECIALLY BLACK WOMEN, NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT, I CAN SEE HAPPENING....NOT SOME HORNY DICK STARVED REDNECK MASS SHOOTING ASIANS CAUSE HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY....BUT A SISTER IN ASIANS WIG SHOP OR NAIL SALON, THE CONFLICTS ARE ENDLESS. LOLOLO

But here's the real real on this story....no one single race or gender has put more Asian families in middle class to upper class america, than black women and their attachment to Asian business's. Number one reason so many set up shop in our communities, bc they know the power to the good life is through black patrons and our dollars. They may come kickin and screaming, but very few LEAVE!!

It’s incidents like this why I can’t take the term “hate crime” seriously. The term is applied so inconsistently it is a joke; or, more likely, another tool by the Left to divide US by “getting Whitey”.
If the women who attacked the asian lady were white libs would swear it was a hate crime

xView attachment 472028
I don't even know why this is even a fuckin story, there's not one single Asian wig shop or nail salon where the Asian owners haven't had to fight or call the cops on black people. I can't tell you how many times I've see these black bitches give these smiling little Asian bitches pure hell because they didn't have the right hair color they wanted or wouldn't give them a refund on shit they stole or the Asian bitch thinking you stealing and on and on and on and on....but NOTHING WILL STOP THESE ASIANS FROM PACKING UP THEY SHIT AND MOVING TO WHITE AREAS....CAUSE NIGGA'S HAVE A HISTORY OF MAKING MILLIONAIRES OUT OF COTTON FIELD OWNERS TO ASIAN WIG SHOP OWNERS....lolololololo

Listen, lets get something straight first, I love my Asian sisters and brothers, I work with a lot of these people, nice mf's you'll ever know....BUT HEARING STORIES OF BLACKS, ATTACKING ASIANS, ESPECIALLY BLACK WOMEN, NOW THAT'S THE KIND OF SHIT, I CAN SEE HAPPENING....NOT SOME HORNY DICK STARVED REDNECK MASS SHOOTING ASIANS CAUSE HE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY....BUT A SISTER IN ASIANS WIG SHOP OR NAIL SALON, THE CONFLICTS ARE ENDLESS. LOLOLO

But here's the real real on this story....no one single race or gender has put more Asian families in middle class to upper class america, than black women and their attachment to Asian business's. Number one reason so many set up shop in our communities, bc they know the power to the good life is through black patrons and our dollars. They may come kickin and screaming, but very few LEAVE!!

I have news for you. There are plenty of Asians operating businesses in every neighborhood in the WORLD. I have been to Colombia many times and you would be surprised (as was I) at the countless Chinese restaurants there that were owned and run by Chinese. Those fuckers are EVERYWHERE!

I have news for you. There are plenty of Asians operating businesses in every neighborhood in the WORLD. I have been to Colombia many times and you would be surprised (as was I) at the countless Chinese restaurants there that were owned and run by Chinese. Those fuckers are EVERYWHERE!
Oh, I know, but their restaurants aren't in black communities, trust. They'll sell negro's anything in the hoods, but Chinese food...LOLOL. A few streets away from us, maybe you'll find a Golden Woc, but its rare.

don't even know why this is even a fuckin story, there's not one single Asian wig shop or nail salon where the Asian owners haven't had to fight or call the cops on black people.
True

the hatred of fat welfare bums in the hood for asian shop keepers is deep and easily triggered by some small disappointment

and notmally ignored by the lib media

don't even know why this is even a fuckin story, there's not one single Asian wig shop or nail salon where the Asian owners haven't had to fight or call the cops on black people.
True

the hatred of fat welfare bums in the hood for asian shop keepers is deep and easily triggered by some small disappointment

Its ignored and rightly so because its not an issue. If these Asian owner don't want black money they have ever right in the world to take their low rent, high traffic from black women business to the burbs...where you white mf's will shun and hate on them, UNLESS THEY'S SERVING YOU WHITE FUCKS FRIED RICE WITH A SMILE!!

where you white mf's will shun and hate on them, UNLESS THEY'S SERVING YOU WHITE FUCKS FRIED RICE WITH A SMILE!!
You sound a bit hysterical

Actually if koreans and vietnamese could make as much money in white suburbs (which are far from all white btw) I’m sure they would do so

But those welfare and unEarned Income Tax Credit checks are burning a hole in Lakisha and Kinesha’s pocket just waiting to be spent

Best Chinese food I ever had was in Comayagua Honduras.

White people don't protect white criminals. There is no white George Floyd or Eric Garner. There are no marches for white criminals.
Oh boy, do I have news for you about Nazi's and people who love them some Confederates.
I don't care at all about Nazis who are so over used the word has lost all meaning.
It's fine you don't care, but they're very much a thing. And I mean literal Nazi's, Swastikas, Hitler love and all.
So? This means what? That democrats aren't communists? Sorry. Fail. Communist democrats give Nazis a good name.
No. It means White People protect white criminals and revere them all the time and that there are marches on top of that.. Which was the point, I'm not sure where you got anything about Communists from, I won't bother responding to the hyperbolic ridiculousness of it though.

True

Its ignored and rightly so because its not an issue. If these Asian owner don't want black money they have ever right in the world to take their low rent, high traffic from black women business to the burbs...where you white mf's will shun and hate on them, UNLESS THEY'S SERVING YOU WHITE FUCKS FRIED RICE WITH A SMILE!!

We don't hate and shun them. My daughter has an asian friend who comes over all the time. I have had nice conversations with her older brother, who just recently tried and failed to get into the...navy? I think it was. REjected based on some health issue.

Nice kid. I wish him the best. And the girl.

You need to stop projecting your hate.

Forum List

Back