Two cities downtown drive. One controlled by conservatives. The other, hasn't been controlled by conservative for over 50 years.

Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

You have to stand in awe at how propaganda works on the ignorant minds.

You sure do, starting with this cockamamie idea that running a city (or small town) has jack diddly to do with "political parties". :rofl:

"Which neighborhoods should we send the trash trucks to on Tuesday?"
"Well when the Republicans ran this place they went to the 8th precinct but clearly the Democratic thing to do would be the 4th"

SMH Oh the density.

Same ol same ol with you republicans haven't ran Chicago, Detroit, atlanta in decades or almost a 100 years

Dragonlady put it best. Cities are not fucking independent nation-states.
And they're not run by political parties. Because party ideologies have nothing to do with how you run a city. Which is exactly why I made up that scenario about who gets its trash picked up.

And that point sailed way over your head. I really don't aim these analogies that high. You're ducking out of the way of them because you can't handle them. And you can't handle them because they demonstrate how the premise you started with ---- in this case political parties running cities ---- was complete bullshit.

Democrats gerrymandered cities forever, you can't be this dense can you pogo?

Gerrymandering is done by the States - Republican States specifically.

Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

You sure do, starting with this cockamamie idea that running a city (or small town) has jack diddly to do with "political parties". :rofl:

"Well when the Republicans ran this place they went to the 8th precinct but clearly the Democratic thing to do would be the 4th"

SMH Oh the density.

Same ol same ol with you republicans haven't ran Chicago, Detroit, atlanta in decades or almost a 100 years

And they're not run by political parties. Because party ideologies have nothing to do with how you run a city. Which is exactly why I made up that scenario about who gets its trash picked up.

And that point sailed way over your head. I really don't aim these analogies that high. You're ducking out of the way of them because you can't handle them. And you can't handle them because they demonstrate how the premise you started with ---- in this case political parties running cities ---- was complete bullshit.

Watch the entire video.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?
You miss the point by miles. How are your critical thinking skills?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

Kennesaw Georgia is a bland suburb of Atlanta with no redeeming social value
Baltimore is a shithole. If it's "thriving," then why is it always asking the federal government for handouts?

I‘d rather spend a week in Baltimore than a day in Kennesaw Georgia.

Lot of things to do in Baltimore
Yeah, like dodge bullets, file police reports, etc.
I have visited Baltimore dozens of times.
Never heard a shot fired

Did hear cannons fired at Ft McHenry
Oh yeah, there is absolutely no gun problem in Baltimore....and Chicago is totally safe, huh.

Walked around Chicago also. Had a great time, never saw any gunfire.
You spent one day in Chicago, and you believe you should have seen gunfire if it was a shithole?

You're a major fucking idiot.

If it is as big a shithole as you say, I should have been dodging bullets
Fact is, millions of people walk around Chicago every day and Chicago is not in the top 10 in terms of murder rate in major cities

Why do t you take strol just outside the city where the leftists like yourself have been "helping" the black community for over 60 years and get back to us.

What do Republicans do for impoverished black neighborhoods other than build more prisons?

What Trump did and you racist leftists hate him for it.
Black unemployment is higher under Trump than it was under Obama

Detroit was the American Paris. Our most productive and beautiful city - then the Communist Unions and the democrats took it over.

detroit-hiro.png

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?
You miss the point by miles. How are your critical thinking skills?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

Kennesaw Georgia is a bland suburb of Atlanta with no redeeming social value
Baltimore is a shithole. If it's "thriving," then why is it always asking the federal government for handouts?

I‘d rather spend a week in Baltimore than a day in Kennesaw Georgia.

Lot of things to do in Baltimore
Yeah, like dodge bullets, file police reports, etc.
I have visited Baltimore dozens of times.
Never heard a shot fired

Did hear cannons fired at Ft McHenry
Oh yeah, there is absolutely no gun problem in Baltimore....and Chicago is totally safe, huh.

Walked around Chicago also. Had a great time, never saw any gunfire.
You spent one day in Chicago, and you believe you should have seen gunfire if it was a shithole?

You're a major fucking idiot.

If it is as big a shithole as you say, I should have been dodging bullets
Fact is, millions of people walk around Chicago every day and Chicago is not in the top 10 in terms of murder rate in major cities

Why do t you take strol just outside the city where the leftists like yourself have been "helping" the black community for over 60 years and get back to us.

What do Republicans do for impoverished black neighborhoods other than build more prisons?

What Trump did and you racist leftists hate him for it.
Black unemployment is higher under Trump than it was under Obama

Thanks to the Obama/Fauci Wuhan Flu

SMH Oh the density.

You can't gerrymander a city. You gerrymander Congressional districts.

Detroit was the American Paris. Our most productive and beautiful city - then the Communist Unions and the democrats took it over.

detroit-hiro.png

Or if you want the accurate story, Corporatia bombed Detroit with its arrogant hyperconservative mindset of foisting YUGE wildly impractical gas-binging barges that collapsed after four years on the public, while Japan and Germany, hardly able to believe what they were seeing but not above taking advantage of it, went "here, watch and learn how cars are made".

That weren't "Democrats" or "Republicans". That were the people who actually ran the joint.

Hard to believe Frank doesn't know what cars are.

Baltimordor is even more scary than StL snd Detroit . All 3 are all African Americans

YOW!! NEGROES!! SAVE ME!!!
hair-fire.gif

So much revealed in so few words.

Switzerland, too. You are required and expected to keep and bear arms in your home, and be ready to answer the call to defend your home and country with it. Sort of like laws requiring a litter bag in your vehicle. I don’t know that something like that is or can be enforced as a “crime” as such, but by law you have a gun. I think that’s reasonable.

SMH Oh the density.

You can't gerrymander a city. You gerrymander Congressional districts.

Once again Pogo being Pogo the Putz.

SMH Oh the density.

You can't read a Chicago ward map, the Democrats have been doing it forever

detroit-hiro.png

Or if you want the accurate story, Corporatia bombed Detroit with its arrogant hyperconservative mindset of foisting YUGE wildly impractical gas-binging barges that collapsed after four years on the public, while Japan and Germany, hardly able to believe what they were seeing but not above taking advantage of it, went "here, watch and learn how cars are made".

That weren't "Democrats" or "Republicans". That were the people who actually ran the joint.

So many post wrong by you in one thread, you sick or something?

It was Deming who taught the japs about quality control.

This is beyond comparing apples to oranges. It is comparing breadfruit to Kumquats.

You are comparing a city that had a population of 564 in 1950 to a city that had a population of 950,000 in 1950.

Supidest sh~t I ever heard.

This is beyond comparing apples to oranges. It is comparing breadfruit to Kumquats.

You are comparing a city that had a population of 564 in 1950 to a city that had a population of 950,000 in 1950.

Supidest sh~t I ever heard.
So you are trying to deflect from the fact Democrats destroyed cities

SMH Oh the density.

detroit-hiro.png

OK, a li'l post-on-post action, not sure where to go first.

(1) Wards are not Congressional Districts, Blippo. ANYTHING can be 'subdivided" particularly to distribute responsibilities. Congressional Districts is where gerrymandering goes.

(2) Deming should have taught Detroit that, shouldn't he. So I'll see your William Denning and raise you a Charley Maxwell. He ran around warning ALL of them and was shown the door. Because you don't fuck with hyperconservative BigBiz Old Boys Club, ask Preston Tucker about that. And I accept your concession that it was the auto industry upon which Detroit was built whose stubborn blindness condemned it and not friggin' political parties.

detroit-hiro.png

Detroit - 45 years after Henry Ford.

Detroit - 25 years after NAFTA, negotiated by Ronald Reagan, signed by George H.W. Bush.

SMH Oh the density.

detroit-hiro.png

OK, a li'l post-on-post action, not sure where to go first.

(1) Wards are not Congressional Districts, Blippo. ANYTHING can be 'subdivided" particularly to distribute responsibilities. Congressional Districts is where gerrymandering goes.

(2) Deming should have taught Detroit that, shouldn't he. So I'll see your William Denning and raise you a Charley Maxwell. He ran around warning ALL of them and was shown the door. Because you don't fuck with hyperconservative BigBiz Old Boys Club, ask Preston Tucker about that. And I accept your concession that it was the auto industry upon which Detroit was built whose stubborn blindness condemned it and not friggin' political parties.

shove it noise maker wards /districts act the same as counties in elections, don't deny it .

Forum List

Back