Two days after Biden sends VP Harris to solve the Ukraine crisis, Putin invades Ukraine.

Do you realize how stupid and retarded it sounds to blame Harris for the invasion of Ukraine?
i guess it’s her boss’s fault not her’s. I mean we saw what a bang up job she did on our border…so the fact her boss send here there to help secure ukraine…well..it’s hardly her fault she’s an idiot…but it’s her boss’s fault knowing she is, and letting her do this

Why did Biden send this idiot to solve the Ukraine crisis? She has ZERO foreign policy experience, and has botched everything she has touched.............just like her boss.

I think Putin was bound to invade Ukraine regardless of who was president. Ever since the Soviet Union broke up I think everyone knew this was just a bandaid, eventually Russia would get Ukraine back.

putin isn’t an idiot. He played the dembots and xiden and is getting what he wants because of it

horrible person, but not an idiot like the dembots
How long before you Trump asseaters start calling Putin a "genius" like that lowlife Trump did today?

Have't gotten around to parroting your boy's remarks yet?

He’s Russian and president of Russia? He lives in a communist country, Nazi Joe’s trying to convert the US to match the fascists way. That makes him a degenerate.
You're a liar. And crazy.

yes, yes it does. a european problems are global problems

The Monroe Doctrine doesn’t really work in the 21st century
No American assets are in jeopardy -- except for Hunter Biden's coke supply -- so an expansionist Russia seems to be a danger to Europe. We warned you, but you said we were stupid. Deal with it.

How long before you Trump asseaters start calling Putin a "genius" like that lowlife Trump did today?

Trump is right. He's running circles around your dumb asses.

his move was genius…but frankly it’s easy to look like one against xiden and the demafacist

he played xiden like a fiddle.

Well he just took the IMBECILE N CHIEF TO THE WOODSHED.........lol

Why did your side choose and IMBECILE to steal an election for.

Guess what................YOU OWN THIS........Just like the DISSASTER WITH OBAMA.

Well he just took the IMBECILE N CHIEF TO THE WOODSHED.........lol

Why did your side choose and IMBECILE to steal an election for.

Guess what................YOU OWN THIS........Just like the DISSASTER WITH OBAMA.
Still crying over Putin's pal getting his ass beat? One of the reasons Trump lost is because voters knew that Trump was Putin's lackey.

Own that.

I think Putin was bound to invade Ukraine regardless of who was president. Ever since the Soviet Union broke up I think everyone knew this was just a bandaid, eventually Russia would get Ukraine back.
I knew they would try. Every president this century has spun the wheel with the ball going around the track, kicking the can down the road, hoping not to be caught when the ball drops.

Still crying over Putin's pal getting his ass beat? One of the reasons Trump lost is because voters knew that Trump was Putin's lackey.

Own that.
You fucking dirty fucks stole it............

Now you try to shift blame for the Failure in the OVAL office because you KNOW HE SUCKS..........

PUTIN INVADED.........I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO ..............ATTACK TRUMP.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I knew they would try. Every president this century has spun the wheel with the ball going around the track, kicking the can down the road, hoping not to be caught when the ball drops.
Ukraine is strategic to them.........especially the Black Sea.......that is why they have been bribing Turkey so much over the years........They want them as an Ally because it is a choke point.

Why did Biden send this idiot to solve the Ukraine crisis? She has ZERO foreign policy experience, and has botched everything she has touched.............just like her boss.

I wouldn't send her to run a laundry mat. It's all part of the clown show.

You fucking dirty fucks stole it............

Now you try to shift blame for the Failure in the OVAL office because you KNOW HE SUCKS..........

PUTIN INVADED.........I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO ..............ATTACK TRUMP.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Prove it was stolen.

If you can't? You're a liar, so let's have it.

Put up or STFU.

That's nothing. He sent Kamala to the southern border on June 26, 2021 and immediately after, we were invaded.

ta bum..tish.....

Forum List

Back