Two days after Biden sends VP Harris to solve the Ukraine crisis, Putin invades Ukraine.

Prove it was stolen.

If you can't? You're a liar, so let's have it.

Put up or STFU.
Plenty of evidence........I don't have to prove shit..........you fuckers harvested votes and pulled every dirty trick in the book. Most of the country thinks this....

They know you are a pack of LIARS,.

Now you change to this.........As you know Brandon SUCKS......and is bought and paid for by Putin.

So you try to blame others for you failures.

83053.jpg
Oh JustQuit, Thank You for the nice Swastika. As for President Biden,The King of kings rigged the election, and President Biden has been chosen to implement the Curse of the Law in Isaiah 5, and perhaps to help overthrow the Prince of Gog that runs America into America's worshiped Babylonian Sodom pit of death.

Ukraine is strategic to them.........especially the Black Sea.......that is why they have been bribing Turkey so much over the years........They want them as an Ally because it is a choke point.
Correct. They had agreement for use of the strategic port and even sub pin on the Crimean peninsula. You cannot count on it strategically if you do not take it over under direct control. That is strategically understandable, if you are will to approve their strategic goals, never surrendered. I, normal Americans, and the free world do not approve of their strategic goals. Especially now that they have seen 193,000 troop and equipment brought in to prove their goals are real. While I have never had doubt of their goals, many have and on here have been vocal about their approval and that it will not effect us, none of our business, etc, etc. They were and are wrong.

Evidently they were told in the alternate universe that “Biden sent VP Harris to solve the Ukraine crisis”, to quote the OP.

To solve the crisis. That’s a lie, but it’s reality in MAGA world.

Why did Biden send this idiot to solve the Ukraine crisis? She has ZERO foreign policy experience, and has botched everything she has touched.............just like her boss.
I doubt it would have made any difference. Herr Putin already knew what he was going to do.

Correct. They had agreement for use of the strategic port and even sub pin on the Crimean peninsula. You cannot count on it strategically if you do not take it over under direct control. That is strategically understandable, if you are will to approve their strategic goals, never surrendered. I, normal Americans, and the free world do not approve of their strategic goals. Especially now that they have seen 193,000 troop and equipment brought in to prove their goals are real. While I have never had doubt of their goals, many have and on here have been vocal about their approval and that it will not effect us, none of our business, etc, etc. They were and are wrong.
So lets pull the trigger and get the earth to 2 million degrees huh?

Going to War with them is not invading IRAQ........It could end in the end of everything............

So YOU ARE IN CHARGE........what would you do RIGHT NOW...........hmmm..........Would you say fuck it and pull the trigger right now????

And again let Europe off the hook for NOT HONORING THEIR WORD........

More LIES.............He was saying how Putin used PEACE KEEPER as a way in.......lol

You Clowns never stop LYING.
Ok. Trump said Putin will be a peacekeeper. I stand corrected.

So Putin will be a peacekeeper by killing civilians.

Got it.

Evidently they were told in the alternate universe that “Biden sent VP Harris to solve the Ukraine crisis”, to quote the OP.

To solve the crisis. That’s a lie, but it’s reality in MAGA world.
I doubt she could figure out what temp to set the oven to bake a pizza.

Ok. Trump said Putin will be a peacekeeper. I stand corrected.

So Putin will be a peacekeeper by killing civilians.

Got it.
You are still clueless...........That is not how it was said.....He was describing the move you MOONBAT..

Doesn't matter.........You TDS doesn't change the fact that THIS IS ON BRANDON'S WATCH.

Call your buddy and tell him to NUKE THEM.........Turn the planet to 2 million degrees..............sound good.?

Tsar Putin and His Russia have NOT invaded Ukraine. But USA did so in 2014 and are still doing their deadly mischief in Ukraine.

You are still clueless...........That is not how it was said.....He was describing the move you MOONBAT..

Doesn't matter.........You TDS doesn't change the fact that THIS IS ON BRANDON'S WATCH.

Call your buddy and tell him to NUKE THEM.........Turn the planet to 2 million degrees..............sound good.?
Spin it all you want.

So lets pull the trigger and get the earth to 2 million degrees huh?

Going to War with them is not invading IRAQ........It could end in the end of everything............

So YOU ARE IN CHARGE........what would you do RIGHT NOW...........hmmm..........Would you say fuck it and pull the trigger right now????

And again let Europe off the hook for NOT HONORING THEIR WORD........
I didn't say that. You're just being an alarmist. Is that what you think it will take. Try not to worry your pretty little head as there is no need for you to shiver and shake under your little covers in your little bed, little guy. I don't think that way and normal people do not think that way. I do remember the drills in 1st and 2nd grade and didn't happen then either.

I didn't say that. You're just being an alarmist. Is that what you think it will take. Try not to worry your pretty little head as there is no need for you to shiver and shake under your little covers in your little bed, little guy. I don't think that way and normal people do not think that way. I do remember the drills in 1st and 2nd grade and didn't happen then either.
Yawn. I said any war with Russia could lead to that and I called it the MAD principle.

Again.......what would you do right now if it was your call................speak into the microphone.

Didga gear how Putin's asseater Trump blasted Biden today but said not a word about his buddy Putin?

Trump will never get the stink of Putin's ass off his breath.
Putin is not supposed to act in the best interests of the United States. Fuck Biden is.

Yawn. I said any war with Russia could lead to that and I called it the MAD principle.

Again.......what would you do right now if it was your call................speak into the microphone.
Request authorization or order initiation of nuclear deployment? No. Not even tactical. Relax your, youngun', adults in positions of responsibility do not think like that. Oh, and Ukraine does not have any.

Request authorization or order initiation of nuclear deployment? No. Not even tactical. Relax your, youngun', adults in positions of responsibility do not think like that. Oh, and Ukraine does not have any.
You MOONBAT.........RUSSIA DOES. Did I say attack Ukraine...........no I didn't............now I ask you again.........what would you do......You are avoiding the question

Forum List

Back