Two dead after North Houston parking lot shootout

No one ever said they did moron. You are the one who wants all victims disarmed, even the ones who will survive and drive off, capture, injure or kill an attacker, and save future victims of the criminal.

For example…..the woman who had to leave her gun at home because the Colorado campus was gun free, and then was raped by a thug who brought a gun onto the gun free campus……by disarming her, and keeping her from possibly capturing, injuring or killing the guy, he went on to rape 3 more women and he murdered the last one. That is likely on your hands…..

Still sad that he might be alive if he wasn't armed. Murder is a tiny fraction of a percent of crimes, most robbers want your stuff.
His wife and kid are alive.
That's all he wanted
:salute:

hmmm....a guy enters someone else's car, threatens the occupants, demands their money...and some people are actually arguing about what the victims did wrong.

Sad story. Good guy doesn't always win.

Two dead after North Houston parking lot shootout

He got in behind the wife, pointed the gun at her and said give me all you have," said Houston Police Department detective Christopher Elder told KHOU TV.

In the subsequent struggle gunfire was exchanged and the husband died. The assailant was able to flee the vehicle but died in the parking lot a few steps away. The wife and her young child were unharmed.

He saved his wife and child.

If people like "brain" got their way, the law abiding citizen wouldn't be able to have the gun to protect themselves and their family, and the criminal who is already willing to break the law when they rob someone, will simply obtain a gun illegally.

Another Paranoid

If people like "brain" got their way, the law abiding citizen wouldn't be able to have the gun to protect themselves and their family, and the criminal who is already willing to break the law when they rob someone, will simply obtain a gun illegally.

Another Paranoid

What's paranoid about that ?

LOL...well, If I have to say it...

That you believe someone wants or will take everyones guns away. Thats been a running story with the paranoid since 1776

I have never said I was for a ban.

Another Paranoid

That you believe someone wants or will take everyones guns away. Thats been a running story with the paranoid since 1776

There are plenty of individuals on the left that want guns banned, some on this board.

Another Paranoid

There are plenty of individuals on the left that want guns banned, some on this board.

Sure, there are crazies everywhere, just dont go crazy with them. I can find people who want to arm babies but that doesnt mean they are the majority or that it can be done in anyway shape or form

So you we just mourning the death of the armed robber?

You're a victims right advocate, thus you advocate for people to be victims?

This is the current events forum. It is an event. I have said many times that while I wouldn't ban them, carrying is probably a bad idea for most. Between Bad defenses and accidental shootings most are better off not carrying. That does not mean I would ban them. I think too many people think a gun makes them safe when often it does the opposite.

This is the current events forum. It is an event. I have said many times that while I wouldn't ban them, carrying is probably a bad idea for most. Between Bad defenses and accidental shootings most are better off not carrying. That does not mean I would ban them. I think too many people think a gun makes them safe when often it does the opposite.

The event is that an armed robber threatened a man's wife and family with death, the man fought back protecting his family and paid the ultimate price in the process. The hero also ensured that this armed robber will never again victimize anyone.

The event is that an armed robber threatened a man's wife and family with death, the man fought back protecting his family and paid the ultimate price in the process. The hero also ensured that this armed robber will never again victimize anyone.

He was looking to rob, not kill from the story.

So you we just mourning the death of the armed robber?

You're a victims right advocate, thus you advocate for people to be victims?

Those people use that lie to justify no safety regulations on guns.

However the ONLY way anyone can ban guns is to change the constitution. The second amendment has been ruled by the supreme court that it gives all Americans the right to have guns.

So the only way that right can be taken from the nation is for a new amendment to do so.

They're too stupid to know it takes a super majority in both houses of congress to pass that amendment, the president needs to sign it and even then it's not an amendment. It then has to go to the states to vote on and ratify and it takes a super majority of the states to do so in a set amount of time.

So this lie of theirs about banning guns and taking peoples guns is just stupid.

I will point out that in the last decade or so the courts and congress have given MORE gun rights to the crazy people. No one has banned any guns and more people than ever before have them.

Anyone who actually believes the lies from the crazy right wingers is just as stupid as the crazy right wingers.

And you don't know that till it is over. I have seen criminals murder their victims even after they got what they wanted. So when a robber pulls a gun, you have to be the one to make the decision. The violent sociopath can't be trusted to make the right choice.

He took your advice. Way to go.

He made a decision based on the situation at hand, sadly he gave his life protecting his family….moron.

You are the one giving the bad advice. Moron.

Fuck wit….you want people to be at the mercy of sociopaths….completely disarmed and helpless, hoping things will work out…you are the moron.

Like in wi before concealed carry when violent crime was lower?

You know that they just passed concealed carry. They have to reach at least 5 percent of the population in order to see an effect ….like…Minnesota…where they have reached that point and the crime rate is going down.

He was looking to rob, not kill from the story.

And you were there? You know he wasn't going to just shoot after he got the goods….? You should have beamed those thoughts to the people before the father drew his gun….you could have saved lives?

And how do we know who shot first?

Forum List

Back