Two Face Bernie

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Bernie Sanders is a two faced jerk. A few weeks ago he said that Hillary Clinton is unfit and now he's telling us to support her. He has proven himself to be a lousy politician. He let his country down and I regret voting for him. This turn of events also makes me regret that I'm registered to vote.

Yes, your candidate didn't win. That's disappointing. We've all had it happen. Move on.

Clinton agrees with Sanders on about 90% of the issues, and Trump on about 10%.

So, if you want to be true to "spirit of Bernie", you know what to do.

Bernie Sanders is a two faced jerk. A few weeks ago he said that Hillary Clinton is unfit and now he's telling us to support her. He has proven himself to be a lousy politician. He let his country down and I regret voting for him. This turn of events also makes me regret that I'm registered to vote.
And Cruz's wife and father were insulted and he's right back up Drumpf's butt.

He's not a jerk. He ran a damn good campaign, but America is not ready for him -- he wasn't going to win. He realizes the importance of not having Drumpf as president, so what are his options? Of course he's going to endorse Hillary. It's about working to not elect the orange orangutan.

Think back to the debates....remember how cordial he was with Hillary? Always very polite, and agreed with her on quite a bit of the issues. So, this isn't a surprise. I can't believe he waited as long as he did. The crybaby Sanders supporters who are freaking out are actually embarrassing -- they're just as bad as the crybaby conservatives.

I remain completely disgusted with this election cycle, however. This is the worst election year ever.

Bernie was a trial balloon. Soros funded him just to see how pervasive Communism was in the Dem Party, he was never a serious candidate

Forum List

Back