Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

The steel didn't get hot enough to melt. It did, however, get hot enough to be seriously weakened.

Do you honestly believe that at one degree below its melting point, it's just as strong as it is at room temperature?

From my pov it's a matter of source and time. The jet fuel was consumed on impact. I'm well aware heat reduces the strength of steel but what I have trouble accepting is it took less than two hours of fires to weaken the steel enough on an equal plane to cause such a neat vertical collapse. The planes crashing do not explain that but only further exacerbate the problem because the damage caused by impact is sporadic and operates on no horizontal or vertical plane.
The principles of physics, engineering, and thermodynamics do not require your permission or understanding to operate.

Every troofer claim has been debunked with facts, logic, and science. Reality does not change simply because you refuse to accept it.

Lol.......it's amazing how sheep like yourself are guilty of what you accuse others of but are too damn blind to see it.

keep proving me right
LOL
dumbfuck

oh, regale us all with your stories of how you can go faster than your cell phone signal again

:lol:

more delusional bullshit

and i dont lie you delusional piece of shit
others were in that thread and can confirm what you claimed and that i did not misrepresent what you said

Do you really need to keep proving my point about how you hide behind ad homs and lie about what others say when you can't support a claim?

(Someone....I believe Gamolon....has what I said in his sig. I pointed out speed increases chances of hitting dead spots for cell signals but does not cause them. It's pretty simple. If there are ten dead spots on a stretch of road and one guy is walking while another is driving at 60 mph, which one has a better chance of hitting dead spots due to speed?)

Do you really need to keep proving my point about how you hide behind ad homs and lie about what others say when you can't support a claim?
you changed what you said AFTER it was explained to you how fucking STUPID and MORONIC your claim was

so you lie about it again

(Kind of silly to say I changed what I said when it's in Gamolon's sig)

Keep embarrassing yourself.....it's all you know....

The principles of physics, engineering, and thermodynamics do not require your permission or understanding to operate.

Every troofer claim has been debunked with facts, logic, and science. Reality does not change simply because you refuse to accept it.
If Newton's Third Law still operates why didn't the Twin Towers fall to their side damaged by impact?
Why would they? The path of least resistance was straight down. You know, the way gravity pulls.

The path of least resistance was the 70 or so floors below the impact and not.......you know.....the empty space around the permiter? Have you never seen the video of one top portion leaning to the side then getting pulled straight down? There was nothing but air between that top section and the ground but you're claiming the path of least resistance was 70 floors of steel beams........hahahahah......damn you people are a joke.

Classic!

""Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist. It's a neutral term for those who defend the Bush Admin's version of 9E." curvelight, USMB 4/3/2010"

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Attachments

• $herd-mentality.jpg
    $herd-mentality.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 62
  • $299702320_f890ff7a53.jpg
    $299702320_f890ff7a53.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 58

If Newton's Third Law still operates why didn't the Twin Towers fall to their side damaged by impact?
Why would they? The path of least resistance was straight down. You know, the way gravity pulls.

Towers Collapse - Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and controlled demolition
The mechanics of the collapse are really much more simple than conspiracy theorists would like you to believe. The heat expanded the steel in the truss in all directions. As a result they also expanded into the columns. The trusses/floor system, sagged in the middle because the columns were preventing the trusses from expanding in their direction. That led to the bowing of the exterior columns.

In terms of mass, the floors were comparable to tree trunks and the columns were like branches. The floor connections of the long span floors could support a load of a couple story masses and had an energy absorbing ability of a couple hundredths of a GJ per story. The floor connections were like crepe connecting the floors to the columns. The crepe was sufficient for the structure in its static organized state but was a weak link during collapse when the structure in the region of the collapse front no longer resembled the static organized state.

After the columns bowed, the weight was no longer going straight down. Like taking a straw and bowing it in the middle, it no longer can hold the same weight as it did when it was straight. The building tried to transfer the load to the core columns and massive hat truss on the roof. The weakened core, weakened by fire and impact, couldn't hold the massive weight from tilting. As with the perimeter column, the massive load on the deformed core columns gave way.
You know, your path of least resistance would seem to go through the Towers' 47 steel core central columns that anchored each high-rise directly to bedrock? (Why Indeed...P.34)

Why don't you explain how this doesn't violate the laws of physics?

"It is physically impossible for a building (or anything else) to fall at near free-fall speed and do work (smashing steel and concrete) on the way down.

"An external energy input (like explosives) is absolutely essential. In addition, for the top of one of the towers to tip about 30 degrees and NOT continue tipping and falling off violates the law of conservation of angular momentum.

"The symmetrical collapse of building 7 due to highly asymmetrical damage is also unbelievable. We have not yet been told the truth...

"Why not a new and truly independent investigation?"

You Know?

The path of least resistance was the 70 or so floors below the impact and not.......you know.....the empty space around the permiter? Have you never seen the video of one top portion leaning to the side then getting pulled straight down? There was nothing but air between that top section and the ground but you're claiming the path of least resistance was 70 floors of steel beams........hahahahah......damn you people are a joke.
Do you have any idea how much energy it would take to force that big a piece of the building sideways so it could fall to the side of the remainder of the building?

No. You probably don't.

The laws of physics don't change just because of your irrational hatred of George Bush.

You know, your path of least resistance would seem to go through the Towers' 47 steel core central columns that anchored each high-rise directly to bedrock? (Why Indeed...P.34)

"It is physically impossible for a building (or anything else) to fall at near free-fall speed and do work (smashing steel and concrete) on the way down.

"An external energy input (like explosives) is absolutely essential. In addition, for the top of one of the towers to tip about 30 degrees and NOT continue tipping and falling off violates the law of conservation of angular momentum.

"The symmetrical collapse of building 7 due to highly asymmetrical damage is also unbelievable. We have not yet been told the truth...

You Know?
You persist in the free-fall nonsense.

Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Free Fall

When I did the calculations, what I got for a thousand feet was about nine seconds- let's see,
d = 1/2at^2
so
t = (2d/a)^1/2
a is 9.8m/s^2 (acceleration of gravity at Earth's surface, according to Wikipedia), [He gives this reference so you can double check him.]
d is 417m (height of the World Trade Center towers, same source)
so
t = (834m/9.8m/s^2)^1/2 = 9.23s
OK, so how fast was it going? Easy enough,
v = at
v = (9.8m/s^2 x 9.23s) = 90.4m/s
So in the following second, it would have fallen about another hundred meters. That's almost a quarter of the height it already fell. And we haven't even made it to eleven seconds yet; it could have fallen more than twice its height in that additional four seconds. If the top fell freely, in 13.23 seconds it would have fallen about two and one-half times as far as it actually did fall in that time. So the collapse was at much less than free-fall rates.
Phyiscs doesn't support your claim. Mathematics don't support your claim. Therefore, reality doesn't support your claim.

Lol.......it's amazing how sheep like yourself are guilty of what you accuse others of but are too damn blind to see it.
You fail to make your case...which involves violating scientific principles...and it's MY fault?

:rofl::rofl:

The clownlite follows the basic rules for twoofers.

Make an outrageous claim and then demand the rest of us disprove it, all the while accusing anyone with logic to be an "apologist" or "bush dupe" or somesuch.

Kinda looks like we have a few new ones since I have been here to torment our resident twoofer brain trust.

Classic!

""Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist. It's a neutral term for those who defend the Bush Admin's version of 9E." curvelight, USMB 4/3/2010"

Damn. You're such a loser you obsess like that? Thank you for helping me educate others, it is appreciated!

Classic!

Damn. You're such a loser you obsess like that? Thank you for helping me educate others, it is appreciated!

If by 'educate' you mean molesting little boys I can believe that about you.

If you mean actually engage in meaningful disussion, that is a just another creative dream...........

You fail to make your case...which involves violating scientific principles...and it's MY fault?

Make an outrageous claim and then demand the rest of us disprove it, all the while accusing anyone with logic to be an "apologist" or "bush dupe" or somesuch.

Kinda looks like we have a few new ones since I have been here to torment our resident twoofer brain trust.

I didn't make any claim you broke dick fat ass whiner but gave my opinion. I could waste time posting evaluations from engineers and architects who explain why the OCT doesn't fit with physics and facts but there's no point when ***** like you just ignore it.

What amuses me is the process: The immediate dismissal of any contrary evidence, no matter how well-founded in science. "George Bush is soooo evil, he violated the laws of physics!!" :rofl:

I didn't make any claim you broke dick fat ass whiner but gave my opinion. I could waste time posting evaluations from engineers and architects who explain why the OCT doesn't fit with physics and facts but there's no point when ***** like you just ignore it.
Oh, well, in that case: Your opinion is stupid. Have a nice day! :)

....and point out your fundamental problem clownlight.

Such a mouth on this one! Based on the x-ray of your head, i guess you do better than anyone expected!

Attachments

• $article-1200958-05C7B3E5000005DC-910_233x284_popup.jpg
    $article-1200958-05C7B3E5000005DC-910_233x284_popup.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 35

Broke dick fat ass whiner is right below 'bush dupe' and right above '911E apologist' on the clownlite scale.
Your stock is rising daveman!

Broke dick fat ass whiner is right below 'bush dupe' and right above '911E apologist' on the clownlite scale.
Your stock is rising daveman!

clownlite and 911insidenutjob will show us daveman, the next step is to claim to have us on ignore while they respond to our posts with more insults and obscenities.
I dunno, man...one more "broke dick fat ass whiner" and I might be convinced. :lol:

Towers Collapse - Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and controlled demolition
The mechanics of the collapse are really much more simple than conspiracy theorists would like you to believe. The heat expanded the steel in the truss in all directions. As a result they also expanded into the columns. The trusses/floor system, sagged in the middle because the columns were preventing the trusses from expanding in their direction. That led to the bowing of the exterior columns.

In terms of mass, the floors were comparable to tree trunks and the columns were like branches. The floor connections of the long span floors could support a load of a couple story masses and had an energy absorbing ability of a couple hundredths of a GJ per story. The floor connections were like crepe connecting the floors to the columns. The crepe was sufficient for the structure in its static organized state but was a weak link during collapse when the structure in the region of the collapse front no longer resembled the static organized state.

After the columns bowed, the weight was no longer going straight down. Like taking a straw and bowing it in the middle, it no longer can hold the same weight as it did when it was straight. The building tried to transfer the load to the core columns and massive hat truss on the roof. The weakened core, weakened by fire and impact, couldn't hold the massive weight from tilting. As with the perimeter column, the massive load on the deformed core columns gave way.

You Know?

We here at USMB have been down this path of logic before and the answer is the same as always.
We the taxpayers are perfectly happy with the investigation we have.
If you twoofers want a new investigation, then pay for it!
Take some of the money that is being made by selling books, pictures, fake building plans and radio shows and pay for a new investigation!

In case you havn't noticed, the country is having tough times, if you want a new investigation, pay for it.

>sits back and waits for the inevitable excuses as to why this is not possible<

Forum List

Back