Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

That has nothing to do with this thread.
Based on the fear I detect in your response I take it that you did.

It relates by establishing the depths cops go to lie.

Both of these cops had only been out of the Academy a little over one year. Way too early to be on the take.
You're just another self-piteous angry black dude.

The fellows accused of killing George Floyd weren't convicted of anything either. Neither are these police officers who were shot in Compton.
Are you going to pretend there's no video of the perps committing their heinous acts?

What diff does that make?

There was no video of Kavanaugh's alleged Gang Rape parties either, yet he was literally crucified on TV during the hearings last year.

This thread will be locked in 5....4.....3....2.....1......

(citing repeat thread)

Silencing the truth, bribery of journalists, threats of physical harm, and complete control over the media and the minds of the people are the FAVORITE practice of the Deep State.

The fact remains: we have a political group in the country that organized and financially supports domestic terrorism - the BLM.

Yes, you threaten me every day, but you will not silence me ...

Ok..........the troll is running out of right turns to flame.................which his purpose.........

Be sure to spay and nueter a liberal today......so they can't breed more stupid people............

The majority of Leftist men considering they are nearly ALL Vegans now and OD on Soy should have DIFFICULTY breeding thank goodness as the Soy produces Estrogen in males and lowers their Sperm Count to nearly ZERO and so thank goodness all those Leftist men are basically shooting blanks now.
Thought the largest importer and consumer of soy beans was China. Does not seem to have effected their ability to reproduce.

Yeah, gotta agree with you on the Soy myth.
There is not supposed to be outrage when cops are killed. Just ignore and move on. Some lives really don’t matter and they wear a uniform.
Thank the nra for the proliferation of guns where anyone can buy one anytime, anywhere.

No, thank you for the fall of the family unit and respect for others. Thank you for a selfish society where your needs come before others. Thank you for a world where two parents aren’t needed or wanted. Blaming one organization for making all the guns available is plain stupid and moronic. Guns were readily available in this country long before there was an NRA.

Yes.
Too many on the left have a serious flaw and it dictates their behavior. Psychologist cal it Moral Narcissism.
in addition, it appears many on the left are suffering from mental disorders layered on top of that.
Please, denying science during a pandemic and climate change is morally reprehensible. The GOP and TrumpHole and you Humpers need to look in the mirror when it comes to mental disorders. You have complete disregard for people or, you’re just ignorant. Take your choice. What are you ?

This thread will be locked in 5....4.....3....2.....1......

(citing repeat thread)

Silencing the truth, bribery of journalists, threats of physical harm, and complete control over the media and the minds of the people are the FAVORITE practice of the Deep State.

The fact remains: we have a political group in the country that organized and financially supports domestic terrorism in the person of BLM.

Yes, you threaten me every day, but you will not silence me ...

Whoa......I'm on your side bubba
The moderators have been locking the threads. Not me.

wow

What diff does that make?

There was no video of Kavanaugh's alleged Gang Rape parties either, yet he was literally crucified on TV during the hearings last year.
If you're comparing having video of people committing a crime that the entire world has seen to allegations barely anyone even knows about then that speaks to your credibility and honesty, or lack thereof rather.

All WORK is good moron. You are why Africans refuse to take the only work they're qualified to do and prefer to live off 5he taxpayer
So is this your admission that you're a garbage collector?

what's wrong with being a garbage collector? It doesn't collect itself, and is definitely an important job.

Back in 2019, the local garbage collector brought their kid along on "Bring your kid to work day". They seemed to have a great time.

Both of these cops had only been out of the Academy a little over one year. Way too early to be on the take.
A year is more than enough time to get one's hands fully in the pot.

Last edited:
what's wrong with being a garbage collector? It doesn't collect itself, and is definitely an important job.

Back in 2019, the local garbage collector brought their kid along on "Bring your kid to work day". They seemed to have a great time.
I suppose its as good as being a bartender. Wouldn't you agree?

A year is more than enough time to get your hands fully in the pot.

You're living in an anger-filled fantasy land.
If you're truly planning on going on the take, they don't even get the 'lay of the land' until 3 years on the job.
You're full of angry shit!

Forum List

Back