Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Are the MODs cool with posters openly wishing death on others?

Is this something that is allowed and/or supported on this platform?

I don't know, what about all the Leftists aka Communists who are supporting the BLM crowd DEMANDING that Police Officers should be murdered? I mean IF you SUPPORT BLM then you are supporting the murder of Police Officers.
Yes indeedy if the murders are tied to them in anyway. Have they BLM come out with a statement yet, you know condemning this sort of thing if people are openly doing it in their name ????? Tick, tock, tick, tock the clock is ticking away. No statement yet huh.
I doubt that shooting was done in BLM's name.

It was probably a Biden commercial

You have no clue.
I noticed in this thread (and others) you make many wild assumptions and crazy assertions.
The only wild and crazy assumptions made were done by the usual white supremacist race soldiers of USMB.

So tell us, how were blacks in Compton treated decades before that song was released?
First tell us how blacks (the one's guilty), treat each other, and also how they love to blame others for it once the heat gets on them.
When you tell us why whites do the same and worse then project their violence and criminality on others.

You have no clue.
I noticed in this thread (and others) you make many wild assumptions and crazy assertions.
The only wild and crazy assumptions made were done by the usual white supremacist race soldiers of USMB.

So tell us, how were blacks in Compton treated decades before that song was released?

This is an extremely racist assumption you make.
The assumption that even if we accept your erroneous assertion that all Compton cops are corrupt, that they would only be
corrupt against blacks.

That's your victim mentality talking.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

CNN just said this shooting helped Biden increase his lead over Trump by 16%

That is hilarious. It is so recent, cannot believe somebody actually manufactured a projection like that.
Amazing the number of dislikes because I could ask such a question. I had no idea there was such support for the Boog movement on here. They seem like just another radical group to me. Are we talking about the same folks?

The boogaloo movement is a loosely organized American far-right anti-government extremist movement.[note 1] The movement has also been described as a militia.[9][10][11] Adherents of the movement are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois.[12]

Participants often identify themselves as libertarian and say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War which they call the boogaloo.[note 2][13][14] The term boogaloo has been used on the fringe imageboard website 4chan since 2012, but it did not come to widespread attention until late 2019.[1] Adherents use the term boogaloo, including variations so as to avoid social media crackdowns, to refer to violent uprisings against the federal government or left-wing political opponents, often anticipated to follow government confiscation of firearms.[1][15][16]

Since 2019, at least ten people affiliated with the boogaloo movement have been charged with crimes, including the killings of two security and law enforcement officers in May and June 2020 and incidents related to the George Floyd protests.[15][21][22][23][24] In May and June 2020, several companies acted to limit the movement's activities and visibility on their social media and chat platforms.[25][26]

Since 2019, at least ten people affiliated with the boogaloo movement have been arrested. Some of the charges against people affiliated with the movement include murder,[21] conspiracy to damage and destroy by fire and explosive, possession of unregistered firearms,[22] making a terroristic threat against a peace officer,[15] inciting a riot, aggravated breach of peace and drugs charges.[23][24]

Killings of police and security officers in California
Is this the bunch of radical nut-ball you guys are pissed that I would ask about? Get real. There is no such thing as a good radical group on either side.

You're a scumbag.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters to walk. Had Comey and Brennan faced a firing squad, things would be so different

You have no clue.

First tell us how blacks (the one's guilty), treat each other, and also how they love to blame others for it once the heat gets on them.
When you tell us why whites do the same and worse then project their violence and criminality on others.

Do you have any black friends that are hunters?

Marc is very happy 2 cops are assassinated
He is a bum and loser and will never be anything more than white Trash

The two sherrifs who were shot are still alive. You should inform yourself before posting misinformation.
Assassinated means the method being used, and therefore not the outcome of the assassination attempt.. Usually assassination means the attempt to kill someone by way or use of a rifle and a scope while being hidden in a strategic location or by close range usually head shot while the person is detained, snuck up on, and surprised by his or her assailant.

It's a very cowardly method of killing, but in a nation full of cowards these day's, it is becoming more common place. The more evil we become, the more of this stuff will be seen.

However it isn't only the wicked that can deploy such tactics, because good can move against evil in the same way, but when this happens it's only for self defense in order to save a nation or to save the innocent who are being attacked by the wicked.

An "assassination ATTEMPT" is what you are describing. An "ACTUAL assassination" is when the assassination is carried out to its intent.

"When used as nouns, assassination means the murder of a person, especially for political reasons or for personal gain, whereas murder means an act of deliberate killing of another being, especially a human. ... The murder of a person, especially for political reasons or for personal gain."

There are corrupt
cowards out there in every level of government and on all sides.

Last edited:
Using insults in place of rationale speaks volumes.

That said, you are making another wild assumption....that these particular cops were corrupt, and that they were targeted only because of that.

Do you have some insider information to share? Otherwise you are again making wild assumptions and fantasy allegations.
How is that more wild than assuming they were pure as the driven snow?

CA might be in play after this

Thought the largest importer and consumer of soy beans was China. Does not seem to have effected their ability to reproduce.
China has a serious demographics problem thanks to their totalitarian form of government

namely too many boys and not enough girls because of the one child policy
Certainly has not helped as far as I can see.

Maxine Waters is responsible for this stalking and in-your-face shootings of two cops in LA. She started.all this in-your-face hate. Put her on trial for all this street shitstorm she started. Shame on the Pelosi crime family roosting in the House.

From YOUR implication.....and your apparent assumption
Dummy, if you recall, I stated that its not likely that innocent cops would be assassinated in such a manner. That was my preface.

BasicHumanUnit said:
Please try to keep up with the nonsense you post
You're the idiot who interjected "ALL."
Yeah, and it's not likely that cops are killing innocent black or white people as you and others like to assume before knowing all the facts.

Maxine Waters is responsible for this stalking and in-your-face shootings of two cops in LA. She started.all this in-your-face hate. Put her on trial for all this street shitstorm she started. Shame on the Pelosi crime family roosting in the House.
Yes, words have meaning, and in this case her words or suggestions may have turned deadly due to current events in race baiting politics.

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

Looks like gangbanger style, to me.

I'm hearing "protesters went to the hospital emergdncy doors, blocked them, and then started chanting death wishes to the 2 officers as they were in surgery and fighting for their lives.

I pray for the officers return to health.

Last edited:

CNN just said this shooting helped Biden increase his lead over Trump by 16%

That is hilarious. It is so recent, cannot believe somebody actually manufactured a projection like that.
Amazing the number of dislikes because I could ask such a question. I had no idea there was such support for the Boog movement on here. They seem like just another radical group to me. Are we talking about the same folks?

The boogaloo movement is a loosely organized American far-right anti-government extremist movement.[note 1] The movement has also been described as a militia.[9][10][11] Adherents of the movement are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois.[12]

Participants often identify themselves as libertarian and say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War which they call the boogaloo.[note 2][13][14] The term boogaloo has been used on the fringe imageboard website 4chan since 2012, but it did not come to widespread attention until late 2019.[1] Adherents use the term boogaloo, including variations so as to avoid social media crackdowns, to refer to violent uprisings against the federal government or left-wing political opponents, often anticipated to follow government confiscation of firearms.[1][15][16]

Since 2019, at least ten people affiliated with the boogaloo movement have been charged with crimes, including the killings of two security and law enforcement officers in May and June 2020 and incidents related to the George Floyd protests.[15][21][22][23][24] In May and June 2020, several companies acted to limit the movement's activities and visibility on their social media and chat platforms.[25][26]

Since 2019, at least ten people affiliated with the boogaloo movement have been arrested. Some of the charges against people affiliated with the movement include murder,[21] conspiracy to damage and destroy by fire and explosive, possession of unregistered firearms,[22] making a terroristic threat against a peace officer,[15] inciting a riot, aggravated breach of peace and drugs charges.[23][24]

Killings of police and security officers in California
Is this the bunch of radical nut-ball you guys are pissed that I would ask about? Get real. There is no such thing as a good radical group on either side.

Really, Frank. Is it just your position, they have an image problem? That was just Wikipedia. Did you object to their info being out here on the board? I did not create the content.
If you do an internet search on Boogaloo Boys, this is what you get:
1600018298770.png

You have no clue.

Corruption and criminality exist on all sides, but who is being the dumbest about it all ??? Most know the answer, and so the jury rest... LOL

It's not anger, it's in their DNA, they are literally just not able to be either EDUCATED or DOMESTICATED enough to be allowed to live in a Decent Society.
Its righteous anger and indignation, something a filthy race soldier like yourself wouldn't have a clue about.
Murdering people does not reflect righteous anything Mr. MarcATL. The Good Book discourages it.

Forum List

Back