Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Why would you erroneously assume ALL cops are involved in corruption?
That said, I'm sure many are.
I don't. Not sure where you got that notion?
Well where did you get the notion that I believe all cops are corrupt?

From YOUR implication.....and your apparent assumption

We need need to get to the bottom of this, the first step is to dig into their past to uncover all the corruption these two cops were very likely involved in. That way we can determine the link to that shooter.

Please try to keep up with the nonsense you post

Compton has been literally a SHIT HOLE for nearly 40 years and FULL of feral and criminal Blacks for nearly 40 years, I mean N.W.A even wrote an ENTIRE ALBUM about it:

View attachment 388156

And the feral Blacks in Compton have literally HATED the Police for nearly 40 years, afterall N.W.A on the above album even have a song "Fuck Tha Police" about how MUCH the feral Blacks in Compton HATE the Police and THIS was released in 1988:

How did the cops in that area treat blacks for decades before that song was released?

Ok..........the troll is running out of right turns to flame.................which his purpose.........

Be sure to spay and nueter a liberal today......so they can't breed more stupid people............

The majority of Leftist men considering they are nearly ALL Vegans now and OD on Soy should have DIFFICULTY breeding thank goodness as the Soy produces Estrogen in males and lowers their Sperm Count to nearly ZERO and so thank goodness all those Leftist men are basically shooting blanks now.

ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

Try as you might it isn't safe for whites, you know this full well. Sure, but it wasn't, WATCH the recording.

Why no links to the bullshit flowing from your mouth?
races-Compton-CA.png
ABC7 Los Angeles reports two county deputies — one male, one female — were ambushed and shot while they were sitting in their patrol car Saturday night.
Surveillance video of the shooting shows the suspect ambush the deputies as they sat in the patrol car.
A person clad in dark clothing walks up to the parked vehicle at the Metro station, approaches the window on the passenger’s side and fires several times at close range. The suspect then runs off on foot.
The surveillance video can be viewed here. Warning: Footage of the shooting may be disturbing to some viewers.
The two deputies have been rushed to the hospital and are reported to be “fighting for their lives.”

The surveillance video shows the attack was clearly unprovoked. (WARNING: very disturbing video).

No words. Time to start putting these animals down. Go ahead, tell us "White Supremacists" did it.
How many "white folk" are in Compton?

As a lifelong native Californian, who knows many people who have lived and worked in Compton, and has been there recently, as of 2019, Compton as has a population of 95,700.

35.9% of its residents are WHITE and 30.9% of them are BLACK.

66.8% are HISPANIC.

So what is your point?

In addition to that, there is a well known criminal element that is within the Compton Sheriffs Department.

It could have even been one of their own colleagues that shot them.

Try as you might it isn't safe for whites, you know this full well. Sure, but it wasn't, WATCH the recording.

I've watched the recording multiple times, and it is impossible to determine what the shooter looks like. Furthermore I've known white people who lived for decades in Compton and never had a problem.

Like all ghettos and barrios throughout America, the only whites you’ll find in these shitholes are white trash meth head criminals as filth is never bothered by other filth.

Are you speaking from experience of having been to or lived in all of these so called "shitholes"?

If so, wouldn't that make you one of the "white trash meth heads" that you're referring to?

I’ve bought, sold and developed many properties all over that disgusting thirdworld shithole area...I’m developing two commercial properties across the freeway in Carson right now.
Face it bud, that whole area is 100% total fucking shithole.

Marc is very happy 2 cops are assassinated
He is a bum and loser and will never be anything more than white Trash

The two sherrifs who were shot are still alive. You should inform yourself before posting misinformation.
Assassinated means the method being used, and therefore not the outcome of the assassination attempt.. Usually assassination means the attempt to kill someone by way or use of a rifle and a scope while being hidden in a strategic location or by close range usually head shot while the person is detained, snuck up on, and surprised by his or her assailant.

It's a very cowardly method of killing, but in a nation full of cowards these day's, it is becoming more common place. The more evil we become, the more of this stuff will be seen.

However it isn't only the wicked that can deploy such tactics, because good can move against evil in the same way, but when this happens it's only for self defense in order to save a nation or to save the innocent who are being attacked by the wicked.

Compton has been literally a SHIT HOLE for nearly 40 years and FULL of feral and criminal Blacks for nearly 40 years, I mean N.W.A even wrote an ENTIRE ALBUM about it:

View attachment 388156

And the feral Blacks in Compton have literally HATED the Police for nearly 40 years, afterall N.W.A on the above album even have a song "Fuck Tha Police" about how MUCH the feral Blacks in Compton HATE the Police and THIS was released in 1988:

How did the cops in that area treat blacks for decades before that song was released?

Don't know, why don't you take that up with the Democrat politicians who have been running and RUINING Compton for more than 50 years.

Here's a question WHY is there NEVER any of this feral Black Gang Violence and general rioting etc in ANY Republican area, in ANY Republican State or City? I mean you NEVER hear of ANY of this trouble and crap for example in Idaho or Oklahoma do you? No.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

More Boogaloo Boys action?

CNN just said this shooting helped Biden increase his lead over Trump by 16%

Ok..........the troll is running out of right turns to flame.................which his purpose.........

Be sure to spay and nueter a liberal today......so they can't breed more stupid people............

The majority of Leftist men considering they are nearly ALL Vegans now and OD on Soy should have DIFFICULTY breeding thank goodness as the Soy produces Estrogen in males and lowers their Sperm Count to nearly ZERO and so thank goodness all those Leftist men are basically shooting blanks now.
Thought the largest importer and consumer of soy beans was China. Does not seem to have effected their ability to reproduce.

There is not supposed to be outrage when cops are killed. Just ignore and move on. Some lives really don’t matter and they wear a uniform.
Thank the nra for the proliferation of guns where anyone can buy one anytime, anywhere.

No, thank you for the fall of the family unit and respect for others. Thank you for a selfish society where your needs come before others. Thank you for a world where two parents aren’t needed or wanted. Blaming one organization for making all the guns available is plain stupid and moronic. Guns were readily available in this country long before there was an NRA.

View attachment 388156

Don't know, why don't you take that up with the Democrat politicians who have been running and RUINING Compton for more than 50 years.

Here's a question WHY is there NEVER any of this feral Black Gang Violence and general rioting etc in ANY Republican area, in ANY Republican State or City? I mean you NEVER hear of ANY of this trouble and crap for example in Idaho or Oklahoma do you? No.

Democrats seem to lack the ability to accept blame for their own failures. Perhaps it's their extreme moral narcissism?
Excellent point.

From YOUR implication.....and your apparent assumption
Dummy, if you recall, I stated that its not likely that innocent cops would be assassinated in such a manner. That was my preface.

BasicHumanUnit said:
Please try to keep up with the nonsense you post
You're the idiot who interjected "ALL."

Last edited:
More collateral damage from the Black Lives Matter movement.
There is no information about the bastards who shot the police but I bet you that as CNN said: We will give you more information when we have some but seeing that it is surely one of the his BLM freaks or some other leftist shit ... time will pass before we know who the culprits are but when is a BLM they cry about it 24/24 hours.
Here is the difference.
I just heard on a news conference with the Sheriff that one of the officers was able to give a partial description of the shooter...saying it was a dark skinned male.

Who would have thought...
I just saw a video of the shooter running away. He appears to be Black, very small with short legs he should be pretty easy to identify. He looks like he could be a teenager.

More collateral damage from the Black Lives Matter movement.
There is no information about the bastards who shot the police but I bet you that as CNN said: We will give you more information when we have some but seeing that it is surely one of the his BLM freaks or some other leftist shit ... time will pass before we know who the culprits are but when is a BLM they cry about it 24/24 hours.
Here is the difference.
I just heard on a news conference with the Sheriff that one of the officers was able to give a partial description of the shooter...saying it was a dark skinned male.

Who would have thought...
I just saw a video of the shooter running away. He appears to be Black, very small with short legs he should be pretty easy to identify. He looks like he could be a teenager.

Yes and yes.

Thought the largest importer and consumer of soy beans was China. Does not seem to have effected their ability to reproduce.

Yeah, gotta agree with you on the Soy myth.
There is not supposed to be outrage when cops are killed. Just ignore and move on. Some lives really don’t matter and they wear a uniform.
Thank the nra for the proliferation of guns where anyone can buy one anytime, anywhere.

No, thank you for the fall of the family unit and respect for others. Thank you for a selfish society where your needs come before others. Thank you for a world where two parents aren’t needed or wanted. Blaming one organization for making all the guns available is plain stupid and moronic. Guns were readily available in this country long before there was an NRA.

Yes.
Too many on the left have a serious flaw and it dictates their behavior. Psychologist cal it Moral Narcissism.
in addition, it appears many on the left are suffering from mental disorders layered on top of that.

Forum List

Back