Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

And here is why things like the OP posted happen. Isn't this cool? What's even better is NOTHING will be done about it. And, the icing on the cake, since he's just a misunderstood "yute" he will be released again and the filthy savage will kill again.

Chicago Gun Store Looter Released By City Murders Walgreens Clerk

An 18-year-old looter released by the city of Chicago has been arrested for fatally stabbing a Walgreens clerk, according to prosecutors.

Last week, prosecutors report that Sincere Williams had robbed three stores in the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago, including the local Walgreens.
Apparently not satisfied with his take from those robberies, Williams returned to the Walgreens last Sunday with more on his mind than theft.
Armed with either one or two knives, Williams proceeded to stab 32-year-old store clerk Olga Marie Calderon ten times before calmly walking out of the store covered in blood, leaving Calderon to die on the floor.

This thread will be locked in 5....4.....3....2.....1......

(citing repeat thread)

Silencing the truth, bribery of journalists, threats of physical harm, and complete control over the media and the minds of the people are the FAVORITE practice of the Deep State.

The fact remains: we have a political group in the country that organized and financially supports domestic terrorism in the person of BLM.

Yes, you threaten me every day, but you will not silence me ...

Whoa......I'm on your side bubba
The moderators have been locking the threads. Not me.

wow

And one more detail:

this Forum is very popular in the world and is read in Africa, Asia, and Europe. The Deep State needs to THINK VERY WELL before blocking my comments:

Otherwise, it can destroy the illusion of free speech in America, which has been so diligently and for so long created by the Deep State "for export".

"this Forum is very popular in the world and is read in Africa, Asia, and Europe""

Dream on.
The metrics don't lie.
600,000 ranking globally (which isn't really too bad, actually) with U.S. audience only.

And there's no basis for your other inflammatory remarks in your O/P, either.
The Sun article did not say anything about BLM protesters blocking the hospital entrance.
There's not need to fan the flames of violence.
Trump is doing a fine job of that all by himself.

b.jpg

You’re happy 2 cops are dead; I hope a bullet finds you
Do you wish to be the lucky race soldier to put a bullet in me punk?
OMG...........your trolling is getting you to the daily Drama Queen award.........lmao
It appears evident, Marc and several other emotionally troubled ProBlacks infecting the USMB with their HATE, were raised and socialized by emotionally or mentally disturbed drama queens:

Pro black practicing women are destroying the black community:

Peace

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Have the police issued a description of the shooter, including his age and race?

There is film, it really looks like a kid.

There are a lot of very deadly "kids" in gangs.

Why? That's pretty stupid, considering their notorious history of lies and corruption.
Thats more or less what most people think about black guys in the hood with a god tooth, a comb in his hair and pants so low the crack of his ass is showing

BLM's manifesto is against the nuclear family. The savages in the blm push militant lesbianism, hate, death on up other races, murder. They are a vile scourge upon this earth.
They are Marxists. They push what you say, but the founders are admitted Marxists. They are out to destroy this free nation by whatever means.

Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

Would you mind pointing out how Trump is extinguishing them?
He's been doing this his whole lousy life.
Or maybe you forgot the Central Park 5 debacle?
Or Charlotteville's "fine people on both sides"?
Or his remarks about how it might be a good thing when asked about his QAnon fans?
Defending the 17-year-old shooter in Kenosha?
Defending the use of his fan's shooting paint balls and pepper spray in Portland?
I could go on, but I doubt you ever read anything longer than a headline.

Just heard on Fox News (with video)

Two police officers were shot in the head as they sat in their patrol car in Compton, California.

They are hospitalized and in surgery at this time.

The shooter fled on foot.

Read the below, as we know a crowd of the feral Black thugs aka BLM attempted to STORM into the hospital past hospital security, ONE of the feral BLM thugs REFUSED to comply and cooperate with the dispersal order mentioned below and then read the 2/3 and 3/3 Tweets about the female adult running towards the LA County Sheriff Deputies as they strugged with the BLM thug and she INTERFERED with them trying to arrest him....she was later identified AS A MEMBER OF THE PRESS and so again we on the Right are proved CORRECT when we have said ALL ALONG that the MSM human SCUM are working in TANDEM with these feral zoo animals to PROTECT THEM and also to ENABLE THEM, the MSM human scum should ALL be arrested:

1600027896808.png

Violence isn’t the answer for anything. Bad cops need to be rooted out and jailed, cop killers need to be jailed.
Out of the two things in your second sentence, which one doesn't currently happen, like, at all?

Hint, currently, cop killers are either in jail, or somehow meet an untimely death before that can occur.

They both happen, the key to getting rid of bad cops is getting rid of.public sector unions that defend bad cops. The left has no desire to get rid of public sector unions.

Big difference between fanning flames and extinguishing them. Why do democrats always get it backwards?

AND....these aren't Democrats.....

latt-richard-winton-boogaloo-boys-1.0000003.jpg

Why does the right think it's necessary to bring guns to a demonstration about COVID-19?
Who wants to answer this question????

You’re happy 2 cops are dead; I hope a bullet finds you
Do you wish to be the lucky race soldier to put a bullet in me punk?
OMG...........your trolling is getting you to the daily Drama Queen award.........lmao
It appears evident, Marc and several other emotionally troubled ProBlacks infecting the USMB with their HATE, were raised and socialized by emotionally or mentally disturbed drama queens:

Pro black practicing women are destroying the black community:

Peace

Winner!
Winner!
You truly deserve a fabulous fried chicken dinner.

Forum List

Back