Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?
Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.
So blacks get stopped four or five times as many as whites
Or we could do something about the record inequality and upward mobility and hopelessness in the United States.... Crime is caused by poverty period if there were that many poor whites they would be the same. The average black family has 1/10 the wealth of the average white family and no they are not criminals more than whites. Amazingly. But their criminals are busy. Selling drugs to whites.. what a great GOP mess we have here.....
OR......you could STOP giving criminals and excuse to kill cops. GFY
How exactly do you "give an excuse" to execute two cops sitting in a police car harming no one?
it's murder and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law duh. On the other hand if Trump ordered body cameras turned on for every cop or something like that this kind of thing might end. But he only turns on his racist or totally misinformed or both Base and divides the country with pure obstruction and disrespect.
Well, tell blacks to stop committing so many crimes.
Yah, we told them. We also told whites who commit 64% of the crimes and the gop admin personell who committed 114 times the number of crimes as Dems. It did no good.
Talk is cheap. The Gop doesn’t listen.
Over half of murders in our country are perpetuated by blacks, who make up about 12% of the population.

Then of the “white” offenders, Hispanics and Latinos are lumped in with them, but they commit about half of those “white offender” murders.

Poverty produces crime, and the GOP produces poverty. 40 years of GOP giveaway to the rich has given us the worst inequality and upward mobility ever anywhere. Great job! Change the channel for crying out loud.....
The GOP wants everyone working and paying taxes. President Trump brought record low unemployment to blacks and Latinos, while your plan is to keep them on welfare. Every center of poverty is a Dem run shit hole, so stop trying to blame Republicans. The GOP hasn’t been in charge of anything for 40 years.

President Trump is the only one trying to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US, when Dems like Beijing Biden have spent the last 45 years shipping jobs to China. Plus President Trump is against rampant illegal immigration which lowers wages for the lower income Americans, if not just making them lose their jobs.

So your Democrat policies of open borders, “free trade” with China, and infinite welfare have grown the amount of people on poverty and increases the income gap.

You are WRONG-----our very own dear AOC (who got really good marks in economics 101, 102 etc etc
in school) SAYS -------there is enough money in the USA to just HAND OVER to any taker in order to support an upper class GENTEEL LIFESTYLE. For the
record-----I aced both Calculus and Physics-----can
I be EINSTEIN? I want to run NASA.
I even aced "SOCIOLOGY OF MINORITIES" -----
can I be AL SHARPTON?

anyone who imagines that a large strong HANDCUFFED man "CAN DO NOTHING" has very little experience
you’re exaggerating and like many, making up shit
Hand cuffed behind his back on his stomach can easily be held down with weight on his hips...you’re arguing for an execution.

Nope ON HIS "hips" ? could you describe
the specific restraint. What are you calling the "HIP"
AS I understand "hip" it is the head of the femur as it
inserts into the pelvic bone and the overlying soft tissue. Some cop is supposed to IMMOBILIZE and
control the arrestee by grasping onto either side of
the pelvis? That maneuver leaves the arrestee free
to kick, buck, and spit to his heart's content and even
flip over onto his back giving him the opportunity to
kick more effectively.
He said, also, "on his stomach with hands cuffed behind his back." The impression I got was body weight pressing down on the hips.

One of the things that angers our inner cities is the unfairness and lack of
Due Process in a Fee-Driven State.

The Justice Department recently reported on criminal law enforcement and the use of courts as a revenue-generation machine in Ferguson, Missouri. We have a widespread problem of policing for profit in light of two classic Supreme Court cases on due process, and two very recent Court of Appeals cases that focus specifically on the due process implications of a justice system dependent for funding on those people it "serves." When everyone participating in the justice system is aware that the system itself depends on sufficient revenue from fines, fees, and forfeitures, that very dependency is a conflict of interest sufficient to violate due process rights. The modern judicial system – and, indeed, the entire law enforcement apparatus – depends upon extracting money from a steady stream of individuals who appear before it creating an untenable vested interest in charging and collecting and resulting in a fundamentally unfair system. There are a number of solutions and there is Supreme Court support for this approach in a surprising place.

White, Penny and Reynolds, Glenn Harlan, Due Process in a Fee-Driven State (September 14, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=

COLLUSION: Chinese Organization With Communist Party Ties Funds Black Lives Matter Ventures.

View attachment 389452

The prominence of Black Lives Matter’s role in heightening racial strife in American recent years cannot be understated. As Ben Weingarten writes at The Federalist, BLM is “collectively rooted in and devoted to Marxism, Jew-hatred, violence, racism, social discord, and the undermining of our founding values and principles.” Of course, China would see value in funding such an organization.​

It takes both. It’s no different then a domestic disturbance with kids involved. Social workers under the protection of police means a multi mode approach. It’s not one or the other.

Do you have a realistic solution? Please be specific.

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also. Just not ones trained to turn violent because you don't immediately get your way.

What happens where the subject turns violent? Does this mental health professional, riding with the police, ask the subject how he feels about being high on crystal meth, being in possession of a dealer amount of crystal meth, having an illegal firearm in his possession, and already having two arrests for dealing and about to be arrested?

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also.
Seriously. You couldn't afford a trained psychologist with a masters or doctorate also trained as a cop. The only people who are includes the FBI and other upper level govt. and corporate employees . They don’t exist in the normal town budget.

Police forces already have them.

This town of 170,000 replaced some cops with medics and mental health workers. It's worked for over 30 years
LOL... If you think your pie in the sky bullcrap works everywhere, then I got some ocean front property in AZ to sell you.

I can only lead you to the facts, I can't make you accept them.

Knopp-----do you know any Ph-d's in psychology? I know lots-----and they do work with criminals and
violent people------but NOT IN THE GUTTER and they don't have to carry guns. Lots that I know carried on with an education in Psychology in order to AVOID
THE GUTTER into which their childhood friends
descended (or originated) They are not called upon
to RESTRAIN violent people or deal with bullets flying
around

This town of 170,000 replaced some cops with medics and mental health workers. It's worked for over 30 years

The fact you assert IN NO WAY indicates that the medics and mental health workers on the force are
handling gun fights. My grammar school has a psychologist on staff-----she did not play kick ball with the kids during recess. ALL you have said is that the town police force has psychologists ON STAFF---SO?. In my LARGE city----arrestees are brought to the hospital ER for evaluation-----so in sum---it's DA SAME THING

When are the bad guy's going to start acting within the framework of the law ??? The answer is they won't. So they force the cop's outside of the framework of the law all the time if possible, just like wiggling a worm for a fish until it finally strikes.

Well what a dumb ace fish/cop the criminal/bad fisherman thinks when it bites right ?? Then the bad fisherman/criminal hopes to reel it in and cut's it's head off.

Fighting fire with fire can get ugly, but the game itself is a tough one that's changing all the time. Cop's are having to adapt all the time, and the general public hasn't a clue.

What a volital situation it has all become.
See?

It all boils down to cops get to do whatever the hell they want, w/no consequences for unjust guttersnipes like this one.
Really dude...what is wrong with you?.....cops are human....if scumbags don't resist they won't get hurt...it must take an idiot to not see this....
DON'T RESIST ARREST!!!!!!! Got It????

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also. Just not ones trained to turn violent because you don't immediately get your way.
What is a 'technical' cop? You are drastically light on details here. Frankly, I think cops should be taught marshal arts. You can subdue most people easily and with very little effort using the right techniques.

Here's a semi-copy cat shooting. The only difference is, nobody was shot; the shooter missed the police officer because he was too chickenshit to walk up a parked car.

When are the bad guy's going to start acting within the framework of the law ??? The answer is they won't. So they force the cop's outside of the framework of the law all the time if possible, just like wiggling a worm for a fish until it finally strikes.

Well what a dumb ace fish/cop the criminal/bad fisherman thinks when it bites right ?? Then the bad fisherman/criminal hopes to reel it in and cut's it's head off.

Fighting fire with fire can get ugly, but the game itself is a tough one that's changing all the time. Cop's are having to adapt all the time, and the general public hasn't a clue.

What a volital situation it has all become.
See?

It all boils down to cops get to do whatever the hell they want, w/no consequences for unjust guttersnipes like this one.
Really dude...what is wrong with you?.....cops are human....if scumbags don't resist they won't get hurt...it must take an idiot to not see this....
DON'T RESIST ARREST!!!!!!! Got It????
You’re not black are you ?

It takes both. It’s no different then a domestic disturbance with kids involved. Social workers under the protection of police means a multi mode approach. It’s not one or the other.

Do you have a realistic solution? Please be specific.
Read the post. If you can’t decipher what is meant by the post, you’re too unaware to understand anything else. We already provide aux response when needed , for domestic disturbance, swat team, terrorism, arson and other special circumstances. Do some research, I did.

What happens where the subject turns violent? Does this mental health professional, riding with the police, ask the subject how he feels about being high on crystal meth, being in possession of a dealer amount of crystal meth, having an illegal firearm in his possession, and already having two arrests for dealing and about to be arrested?

I've posted links where it is working. Read them or continue to ask your stupid questions over and over.

The mental health professionals that replace certain officers will technically be cops also.
Seriously. You couldn't afford a trained psychologist with a masters or doctorate also trained as a cop. The only people who are includes the FBI and other upper level govt. and corporate employees . They don’t exist in the normal town budget.

Police forces already have them.

LOL... If you think your pie in the sky bullcrap works everywhere, then I got some ocean front property in AZ to sell you.

I can only lead you to the facts, I can't make you accept them.

Knopp-----do you know any Ph-d's in psychology? I know lots-----and they do work with criminals and
violent people------but NOT IN THE GUTTER and they don't have to carry guns. Lots that I know carried on with an education in Psychology in order to AVOID
THE GUTTER into which their childhood friends
descended (or originated) They are not called upon
to RESTRAIN violent people or deal with bullets flying
around

The fact you assert IN NO WAY indicates that the medics and mental health workers on the force are
handling gun fights. My grammar school has a psychologist on staff-----she did not play kick ball with the kids during recess. ALL you have said is that the town police force has psychologists ON STAFF---SO?. In my LARGE city----arrestees are brought to the hospital ER for evaluation-----so in sum---it's DA SAME THING

Not interested in your trolling. We can discuss what is being discussed or you can troll. No one argued to send them out to "gun fights".

What is a 'technical' cop? You are drastically light on details here. Frankly, I think cops should be taught marshal arts. You can subdue most people easily and with very little effort using the right techniques.

I'm all for better training.

One of the things that angers our inner cities is the unfairness and lack of
Due Process in a Fee-Driven State.

The Justice Department recently reported on criminal law enforcement and the use of courts as a revenue-generation machine in Ferguson, Missouri. We have a widespread problem of policing for profit in light of two classic Supreme Court cases on due process, and two very recent Court of Appeals cases that focus specifically on the due process implications of a justice system dependent for funding on those people it "serves." When everyone participating in the justice system is aware that the system itself depends on sufficient revenue from fines, fees, and forfeitures, that very dependency is a conflict of interest sufficient to violate due process rights. The modern judicial system – and, indeed, the entire law enforcement apparatus – depends upon extracting money from a steady stream of individuals who appear before it creating an untenable vested interest in charging and collecting and resulting in a fundamentally unfair system. There are a number of solutions and there is Supreme Court support for this approach in a surprising place.

White, Penny and Reynolds, Glenn Harlan, Due Process in a Fee-Driven State (September 14, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=
Yeah, I saw that the other day but I didn't have time to read it.
I agree with the concept though, it makes sense. Judges and courts side with cops mostly because the traffic the cops drag into the court system supports them and feeds their families.

I've posted links where it is working. Read them or continue to ask your stupid questions over and over.

I'm so sorry. I must have missed the post where you listed half a dozen or so reliable sources and working links to law enforcement agencies manning their patrol cars with an officer and a social worker. Please copy and paste thät list here for all of us to review.

Thank you, thank you so much!

I'm so sorry. I must have missed the post where you listed half a dozen or so reliable sources and working links to law enforcement agencies manning their patrol cars with an officer and a social worker. Please copy and paste thät list here for all of us to review.

Thank you, thank you so much!

LOL.

A lot of mental health professionals believe themselves to be quite competent at working with people in crisis, or people who are psychotic, but what they forget, is that the overwhelming majority of the patients they have seen are the ones who held it together long enough to go look for help. The rest, who didn't, who don't want any help, and who are spazzing out in the middle of a busy street and stabbing anyone who comes near them, are a bit outside of their experience, and they don't have a freaking clue how to approach that person.
Cops, ambulance drivers, and ER personnel are all far more familiar with folks who are in this state than the shrinks are, because the shrinks don't even see them until we all got them settled down enough to stop trying to bite everyone. And that often involves using force, putting them in restraints, and sometimes injecting them with some "calm-your-ass-down" juice.

A lot of mental health professionals believe themselves to be quite competent at working with people in crisis, or people who are psychotic, but what they forget, is that the overwhelming majority of the patients they have seen are the ones who held it together long enough to go look for help. The rest, who didn't, who don't want any help, and who are spazzing out in the middle of a busy street and stabbing anyone who comes near them, are a bit outside of their experience, and they don't have a freaking clue how to approach that person.
Cops, ambulance drivers, and ER personnel are all far more familiar with folks who are in this state than the shrinks are, because the shrinks don't even see them until we all got them settled down enough to stop trying to bite everyone. And that often involves using force, putting them in restraints, and sometimes injecting them with some "calm-your-ass-down" juice.

A crisis negotiator from the Parkersburg Police Department was able to make contact with Clark.

UPDATE: Suspect who was at the center of a swat standoff in Vienna appears in court.

Forum List

Back