Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
It is in Texas.
I agree that's bullshit, but it is a law here.

It can't be. There is NO law that states that I have to have I.D. on me.
No, I mean it is unlawful to resist even an illegal arrest.
I think that's bullshit personally, but that's the way the law is written.
You miss the point. Who are “you” to determine what an illegal arrest is. That an arrest is illegal because the charges were dropped is a false argument.

How are you going to resist ? Physically or with a weapon ? That is a crime itself.

That is why the founders created the 2nd. To protect ourselves from the government. Was Bundy found to be not guilty?

Bundy followers found not guilty at Nevada trial: newspaper
I hope this statement does not imply you’re willing to use a weapon to prevent an arrest that YOU think is illegal. You’re fking ass is grass if you start think that way. Stop repeating this bogus shit. The police are public servants there to protect everyone. If they screw up, file charges and someone will arrest their ass and charge them. It’s not your job to be a vigilantly. .

Someone should have stopped Officer Cauvin.

I will note that what we are seeing that are finally getting cops arrested and fired went on for decades with nothing done. There are still people fighting something getting done. There are still officers not being held accountable.

For some they can not file a lawsuit because they are dead. Proper training is less expensive that lawsuits.
Not going to get that training with all these fucktards running around screaming to defund the police.
I agree with Jocko that if a cop works 5 days a week, one of those days should be spent doing training. And I mean real force-on-force scenario based training with attorneys reviewing it so they can actually learn how to do it within the bounds of the law, not dumbassed diversity training bullshit.

Yes, things are changing. You can tell yourself if isn't to make yourself feel better but the change will continue anyway.
Things are changing; they're getting worse.

The good cops are retiring, moving to smaller cities in more rural areas where they are supported, or they are just plain quitting. Who do you think is getting hired to replace them?
It ain't anyone you want to have police powers, I'll tell you that.
The job, like many, is often too demanding when the training budget can’t keep up with public expectations. For a simple example, a small town that doesn’t have access to a town or licensed kennel or trained animal control officer, has to handle dog or wild animal complaints with an unqualified rookie ? . The list goes on when budgets don’t keep up with expectations.
Its always about money.

All these people yelling defund the police? They got a plan in mind for where that money will go if not to the police....... they sure as hell aren't thinking of giving it back to the taxpayers. Someone's got a long game going on, and I don't think the end result is to make any of us wealthier, safer, or happier.

No it's not going back. Its going to go to do things like hire mental health professionals.
Yeah, that is a profession that has historically (and still is) been perverted and used for political purposes to the detriment of entire populations.
From the link;

"Examples of political abuse of psychiatry? There are many. When I mentioned this topic to The Mrs., she immediately said, “the Soviet Union.” And that’s the example I thought of first, too. The Soviets systematically used diagnosis of psychological disorders such as “philosophical intoxication” and “sluggish schizophrenia” to put people who didn’t like Marxism into mental institutions. And, no, those diagnoses aren’t lame jokes – those were really Soviet-era diagnoses.

How many were caught up in the psychological gulags?

We really don’t know since those records are still secret, but in 1978 at least 4.5 million Soviet citizens were listed as having mental health problems. In 1988, perhaps thinking that they might face their own version of Soviet Nuremburg Trials for Crimes Against Humanity, Soviet leaders had over 800,000 thousand patients removed from the list of the mentally ill. Paperwork error, surely?

Did the Soviets condemn thousands with false diagnosis? Nearly certainly. Hundreds of thousands? Very likely.

Millions?

Probably. Think of it, millions of people falsely diagnosed with a mental illness due to political beliefs and sent to asylums and work camps. Certainly some were executed.

Okay, it was just the Soviet Union, right?

No. Cuba did the same thing. There is evidence that China is still doing it, and likely on scale similar to that of the Soviet Union. Thankfully the World Psychiatric Association took the lead in investigations. Oh, they didn’t? The World Psychiatric Association pretty much ignored it and said that people associated with Falun Gong are nuts and that putting them in asylums run by the state security apparatus (not the medical directorate) was perfectly normal?

onefleweast.jpg

One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest . . . and if you haven’t see the movie, you should, it’s a lighthearted comedy and perfect for a first date.

Okay, that’s just China. Thankfully this would never happen in the United States.

Oh, it did?

Sure. In the 1920’s dissidents (like one who protested the trial of Sacco and Vanzetti) were put into asylums. In the 1960’s members of the American Psychological Association smeared presidential candidate Barry Goldwater in the press by diagnosing him. But that wasn’t political, right?

Thankfully it isn’t happening now.

Oh, in 2012 a whistleblower with the NYPD was railroaded on mental health? Ouch. But New York is corrupt.

It would never happen based on political motives, right?

Dinesh D’Souza, author and filmmaker on the Right was convicted of a crime based on giving too much money to a political campaign. He admitted he was wrong. The Federal Judge involved in the case sentenced D’Souza not only to prison, he sentenced D’Souza to years of mental health counselling despite a licensed psychologist saying that D’Souza was just fine mentally.

So, yes. Psychiatry is a political weapon. It’s not like the Left has sentenced political opponents to chemotherapy, but I hear that they’re working on it."

A man who police say took a gun into the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department surrenders peacefully.

Dispatchers got the call at 5:36 p.m. Tuesday. The caller was a part of the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department’s Women’s Auxiliary. They were scheduled to have a meeting there during that time. Members of the auxiliary ran after the Gary Clark made threats with the gun.

Vienna Police and Wood County Sheriff’s deputies arrived and formed a perimeter. Also responding to the scene were officers from the Parkersburg Police Department and personnel from the Wood County 911 center (Mobile Command Unit).

A crisis negotiator from the Parkersburg Police Department was able to make contact with Clark. He made statements to the negotiator about using a gun to provoke a response from law enforcement. Clark agreed to leave the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department peacefully right before 8:00 p.m. Clark was then taken into custody without any further problems.

Clark is charged with making threats to commit a terrorist act, which is a felony. If he’s convicted, it holds a penalty of 1-3 years in a state correctional facility. His arraignment is scheduled for 10:00 p.m. 9/08/2020. He is 71 years-old and from Liverpool, West Virginia.

UPDATE: Suspect who was at the center of a swat standoff in Vienna appears in court.

Professionals can do better than cops with no patience.

After further review of that video, it looks like a very young thug attempting to be initiated into a Gang. What happens is that they get the newby to go out and do something very bad in order to earn their induction into the gang. Definitely what it looks like. Every known gang in the area needs a strong shake down in order to see if this new inductee might just fall out into the hands of the Police.

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
It is in Texas.

You miss the point. Who are “you” to determine what an illegal arrest is. That an arrest is illegal because the charges were dropped is a false argument.

How are you going to resist ? Physically or with a weapon ? That is a crime itself.

That is why the founders created the 2nd. To protect ourselves from the government. Was Bundy found to be not guilty?

I hope this statement does not imply you’re willing to use a weapon to prevent an arrest that YOU think is illegal. You’re fking ass is grass if you start think that way. Stop repeating this bogus shit. The police are public servants there to protect everyone. If they screw up, file charges and someone will arrest their ass and charge them. It’s not your job to be a vigilantly. .

I will note that what we are seeing that are finally getting cops arrested and fired went on for decades with nothing done. There are still people fighting something getting done. There are still officers not being held accountable.

For some they can not file a lawsuit because they are dead. Proper training is less expensive that lawsuits.
Not going to get that training with all these fucktards running around screaming to defund the police.
I agree with Jocko that if a cop works 5 days a week, one of those days should be spent doing training. And I mean real force-on-force scenario based training with attorneys reviewing it so they can actually learn how to do it within the bounds of the law, not dumbassed diversity training bullshit.

Yes, things are changing. You can tell yourself if isn't to make yourself feel better but the change will continue anyway.

The good cops are retiring, moving to smaller cities in more rural areas where they are supported, or they are just plain quitting. Who do you think is getting hired to replace them?
The job, like many, is often too demanding when the training budget can’t keep up with public expectations. For a simple example, a small town that doesn’t have access to a town or licensed kennel or trained animal control officer, has to handle dog or wild animal complaints with an unqualified rookie ? . The list goes on when budgets don’t keep up with expectations.
Its always about money.

All these people yelling defund the police? They got a plan in mind for where that money will go if not to the police....... they sure as hell aren't thinking of giving it back to the taxpayers. Someone's got a long game going on, and I don't think the end result is to make any of us wealthier, safer, or happier.

No it's not going back. Its going to go to do things like hire mental health professionals.
Yeah, that is a profession that has historically (and still is) been perverted and used for political purposes to the detriment of entire populations.
From the link;

"Examples of political abuse of psychiatry? There are many. When I mentioned this topic to The Mrs., she immediately said, “the Soviet Union.” And that’s the example I thought of first, too. The Soviets systematically used diagnosis of psychological disorders such as “philosophical intoxication” and “sluggish schizophrenia” to put people who didn’t like Marxism into mental institutions. And, no, those diagnoses aren’t lame jokes – those were really Soviet-era diagnoses.

We really don’t know since those records are still secret, but in 1978 at least 4.5 million Soviet citizens were listed as having mental health problems. In 1988, perhaps thinking that they might face their own version of Soviet Nuremburg Trials for Crimes Against Humanity, Soviet leaders had over 800,000 thousand patients removed from the list of the mentally ill. Paperwork error, surely?

Did the Soviets condemn thousands with false diagnosis? Nearly certainly. Hundreds of thousands? Very likely.

Millions?

Probably. Think of it, millions of people falsely diagnosed with a mental illness due to political beliefs and sent to asylums and work camps. Certainly some were executed.

No. Cuba did the same thing. There is evidence that China is still doing it, and likely on scale similar to that of the Soviet Union. Thankfully the World Psychiatric Association took the lead in investigations. Oh, they didn’t? The World Psychiatric Association pretty much ignored it and said that people associated with Falun Gong are nuts and that putting them in asylums run by the state security apparatus (not the medical directorate) was perfectly normal?

onefleweast.jpg

One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cuckoo’s nest . . . and if you haven’t see the movie, you should, it’s a lighthearted comedy and perfect for a first date.

Okay, that’s just China. Thankfully this would never happen in the United States.

Oh, it did?

Sure. In the 1920’s dissidents (like one who protested the trial of Sacco and Vanzetti) were put into asylums. In the 1960’s members of the American Psychological Association smeared presidential candidate Barry Goldwater in the press by diagnosing him. But that wasn’t political, right?

Oh, in 2012 a whistleblower with the NYPD was railroaded on mental health? Ouch. But New York is corrupt.

Dinesh D’Souza, author and filmmaker on the Right was convicted of a crime based on giving too much money to a political campaign. He admitted he was wrong. The Federal Judge involved in the case sentenced D’Souza not only to prison, he sentenced D’Souza to years of mental health counselling despite a licensed psychologist saying that D’Souza was just fine mentally.

So, yes. Psychiatry is a political weapon. It’s not like the Left has sentenced political opponents to chemotherapy, but I hear that they’re working on it."

A man who police say took a gun into the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department surrenders peacefully.

Dispatchers got the call at 5:36 p.m. Tuesday. The caller was a part of the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department’s Women’s Auxiliary. They were scheduled to have a meeting there during that time. Members of the auxiliary ran after the Gary Clark made threats with the gun.

Vienna Police and Wood County Sheriff’s deputies arrived and formed a perimeter. Also responding to the scene were officers from the Parkersburg Police Department and personnel from the Wood County 911 center (Mobile Command Unit).

A crisis negotiator from the Parkersburg Police Department was able to make contact with Clark. He made statements to the negotiator about using a gun to provoke a response from law enforcement. Clark agreed to leave the Vienna Volunteer Fire Department peacefully right before 8:00 p.m. Clark was then taken into custody without any further problems.

Clark is charged with making threats to commit a terrorist act, which is a felony. If he’s convicted, it holds a penalty of 1-3 years in a state correctional facility. His arraignment is scheduled for 10:00 p.m. 9/08/2020. He is 71 years-old and from Liverpool, West Virginia.

UPDATE: Suspect who was at the center of a swat standoff in Vienna appears in court.

Sometimes yes, often no...... it really depends on a lot of things. But while I know 2 CIRT team members who ride with HPD, and several nurses who do psych intake, I can talk people down better than almost all of them. There are only 2 that I can think of who are better at it than me, and I have very little formal training in it, just a lot of self-study and application over a period of years.
And part of that success is the fact that I am a fairly serious looking guy; they can tell that if it does go kinetic, it's not going to be any fun at all. And that matters in these situations. Social workers don't have that going for them, most of the time. At least none of the ones I've met have had that sort of gravitas.
But even that can change; nothing is constant and patience is a finite resource. Sometimes you're just at the end of a long shitty day and some asshole just threatened to find and rape your mother while you were holding him down so the nurse could inject him, and you have no patience or time to play nice with the next guy who is busting balls just for fun. So that guy gets dragged out the door by the throat, and tossed into the street. No excuses, but it happens that way sometimes.

It is in Texas.

Its always about money.

From the link;

Millions?

onefleweast.jpg

Oh, it did?

Sometimes yes, often no...... it really depends on a lot of things. But while I know 2 CIRT team members who ride with HPD, and several nurses who do psych intake, I can talk people down better than almost all of them.

There are only 2 that I can think of who are better at it than me, and I have very little formal training in it, just a lot of self-study and application over a period of years.
And part of that success is the fact that I am a fairly serious looking guy; they can tell that if it does go kinetic, it's not going to be any fun at all. And that matters in these situations. Social workers don't have that going for them, most of the time. At least none of the ones I've met have had that sort of gravitas.
But even that can change; nothing is constant and patience is a finite resource. Sometimes you're just at the end of a long shitty day and some asshole just threatened to find and rape your mother while you were holding him down so the nurse could inject him, and you have no patience or time to play nice with the next guy who is busting balls just for fun. So that guy gets dragged out the door by the throat, and tossed into the street. No excuses, but it happens that way sometimes.

In my spare time I'm the queen of England.

It is in Texas.

Its always about money.

From the link;

Millions?

onefleweast.jpg

Oh, it did?

Sometimes yes, often no...... it really depends on a lot of things. But while I know 2 CIRT team members who ride with HPD, and several nurses who do psych intake, I can talk people down better than almost all of them.

There are only 2 that I can think of who are better at it than me, and I have very little formal training in it, just a lot of self-study and application over a period of years.

In my spare time I'm the queen of England.
Uh huh, that's nice.

So you're saying you have a lot of opinions about this stuff, but not much real world experience with it at all?
Yeah, I figured that.

it's murder and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law duh. On the other hand if Trump ordered body cameras turned on for every cop or something like that this kind of thing might end. But he only turns on his racist or totally misinformed or both Base and divides the country with pure obstruction and disrespect.

Specifically, what authority does President Trump have over local police?

Not by the law, they aren't.
If the cop does not have specific articulable facts in evidence, (not suspected) that would lead a reasonable person (not another cop) to believe a crime is being, has been, or is about to be committed, the cop has no right to stop or detain anyone. They can ask all the questions they want, but they are entitled to no answers, and the person can remain silent and simply walk away at any time. If they pulled you over and refuse to tell you why you were stopped, you are under no legal obligation to provide ID, or answer any questions.

Cops screw themselves, piss off everybody, and often cost their cities hundreds of thousands of dollars in settlement money, when they decide to stray outside of these boundaries.
Ego is a bitchkitty that'll scratch...... hard.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

It is in Texas.

Texas.

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid

It is in Texas.

No..they shouldn't have. Floyd was a large violent criminal......holding down with a knee to prevent him from rolling around and attacking was warranted. If those whinning about the violent criminal floyd dying would get a damn clue----they would realize the violent criminal floyd dying was a good thing for everyone including the black community.

it's murder and he should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law duh. On the other hand if Trump ordered body cameras turned on for every cop or something like that this kind of thing might end. But he only turns on his racist or totally misinformed or both Base and divides the country with pure obstruction and disrespect.

Specifically, what authority does President Trump have over local police?
One minute they don't want a Trump dictator, then the next minute they want a Trump dictator.... Rotflmbo

You can't make this crap up I tell ya.

Wow, Tucker Carlson’s take on this was amazing. Will post video when it’s up.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do black people think this makes them look good?
Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.
So blacks get stopped four or five times as many as whites
Or we could do something about the record inequality and upward mobility and hopelessness in the United States.... Crime is caused by poverty period if there were that many poor whites they would be the same. The average black family has 1/10 the wealth of the average white family and no they are not criminals more than whites. Amazingly. But their criminals are busy. Selling drugs to whites.. what a great GOP mess we have here.....
OR......you could STOP giving criminals and excuse to kill cops. GFY
How exactly do you "give an excuse" to execute two cops sitting in a police car harming no one?
The president doesn't give orders to local cops or sheriff's deputies.

(WTF is wrong with you?)
Even Biden finally figured out Federalism and back-tracked on his claim that he would declare a national mask mandate. But you're right, you clearly know more about our system of government than Slo Joe and Slo Joe has been in federal office for 20% of our nation's existence.

The female was shot through the jaw, and was helping the other officer. All while several animals in the area were streaming them and laughing at them.

Do whites think it makes them look good to defend police shooting an unarmed man 7 times in the back then trying to lie about him going for a gun?
Keep disobeying cops after breaking the law. You defend a rapist and a guy that was fighting with cops, and had a knife. Fuck him, they should had kept shooting until he was dead. Low IQ thugs like that are a danger to society, they have no place here. So move to Africa and live your life free of “racism”. But of course you won’t, because you’re a coward who loves white culture and knows it’s far superior to any African culture. So keep whining like a petulant little child, you all sound like pathetic bitches.
Or we could do something about the record inequality and upward mobility and hopelessness in the United States.... Crime is caused by poverty period if there were that many poor whites they would be the same. The average black family has 1/10 the wealth of the average white family and no they are not criminals more than whites. Amazingly. But their criminals are busy. Selling drugs to whites.. what a great GOP mess we have here.....
How exactly do you "give an excuse" to execute two cops sitting in a police car harming no one?
Well, tell blacks to stop committing so many crimes.
Yah, we told them. We also told whites who commit 64% of the crimes and the gop admin personell who committed 114 times the number of crimes as Dems. It did no good.
Talk is cheap. The Gop doesn’t listen.
Over half of murders in our country are perpetuated by blacks, who make up about 12% of the population.

Then of the “white” offenders, Hispanics and Latinos are lumped in with them, but they commit about half of those “white offender” murders.

And our prison population is 93% men and only 7% women, even though women are slightly over half of the total population, so clearly the entire system is unfair to men.

Well, tell blacks to stop committing so many crimes.
Yah, we told them. We also told whites who commit 64% of the crimes and the gop admin personell who committed 114 times the number of crimes as Dems. It did no good.
Talk is cheap. The Gop doesn’t listen.
Men commit 93% of the crimes. Talk is cheap. The Dems don't listen.

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered

This is a white man called David Ware. Today a video has been released today of him shooting two cops and killing one.

Where are you phony #BlueLivesMatter guys ? You have been totally quiet about this because they don’t give a damn about the lives of cops, UNLESS it can facilitate their antiBlack racism

This is officer Ryan Hendricks. He was shot and killed this week. His name didn't trend, and no one referred to his killer as "an animal", because the man who murdered him was white.

The phony #bluelivesmatter crowd ignored him. I believe officer Ryan Hendricks life mattered
Yes, do you know the details?

This is a white man called David Ware. Today a video has been released today of him shooting two cops and killing one.

Where are you phony #BlueLivesMatter guys ? You have been totally quiet about this because they don’t give a damn about the lives of cops, UNLESS it can facilitate their antiBlack racism
That guy was a white '******' just like Bidens buddy Sentator Robert Byrd said.

It is in Texas.

Texas.

Texas Man Found Not Guilty for Shooting Three Cops During NoKnock Raid

It is in Texas.

No..they shouldn't have. Floyd was a large violent criminal......holding down with a knee to prevent him from rolling around and attacking was warranted. If those whinning about the violent criminal floyd dying would get a damn clue----they would realize the violent criminal floyd dying was a good thing for everyone including the black community.
Went over this before. Yours is a misstatement. Floyd was handcuff with hands behind his back lying face down on the ground. There is NOTHING he can do.
“Professionals can do better than cops with no patience.”
Huh ? You just said the negotiator WAS a cop.

Yes, do you know the details?
Details are right there. Click on the pic

Forum List

Back