Two reasons why Trump should stop threatening Iran

I wasn't talking about oil markets.

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.
Stock markets. Bond markets. Options markets. Futures markets.

This shouldn't be quite this confusing.

All of those are ultimately tied to oil. Did you ever take an economics class?
Sure, everything is tied into everything, but you're the only one who's confused here.

This is my profession. You're just another nutter.

If it is your professions, you should seek another. You aren't very good at it!
I confused you with simple English, and so I'm not good at what I do for a living.

Okay, well, that's fairly standard logic for nutters.

1) There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure.

And exactly how thew FUCK would you know that! Are you in the CIA?

I repeat: You are a colossal fucking idiot. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.
wait. So you have evidence? The burden of proof is on he who claims to have evidence. Not on the person who is waiting for the evidence to show up.
now you tell me what evidence you have, instead of asking me to prove that there isn't any.

They claimed they were responsible, you little ignorant twat

Everything you need to know about the Saudi Arabia oil attacks

Who was responsible?
The Houthis, the Iran-aligned rebel army that has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition in neighbouring Yemen for the past four years, claimed responsibility for the attack.

I repeat: You are a colossal fucking idiot. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.
wait. So you have evidence? The burden of proof is on he who claims to have evidence. Not on the person who is waiting for the evidence to show up.
now you tell me what evidence you have, instead of asking me to prove that there isn't any.

Who was responsible?
The Houthis, the Iran-aligned rebel army that has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition in neighbouring Yemen for the past four years, claimed responsibility for the attack.

These conservatives shoot lies at a rate of 100 per second. They didn't admit it.
Iran denies launching drone attacks on Saudi oil facility

Who was responsible?

These conservatives shoot lies at a rate of 100 per second. They didn't admit it.

No shit it was the Houths ya know backed by Iran you twat

Who was responsible?

Do you even bother reading your own links, kid?

Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi rebel group claimed responsibility for launching waves of drones at state-owned Saudi Aramco facilities early on Saturday morning. But the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, said there was no evidence the drones were launched in Yemen and accused Iran of “an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply”.

Who was responsible?

Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi rebel group claimed responsibility for launching waves of drones at state-owned Saudi Aramco facilities early on Saturday morning. But the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, said there was no evidence the drones were launched in Yemen and accused Iran of “an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply”.

The Houthis are not Iran , you fucking moron.
They are are Yemeni group based in Yemen.
They are friends with Iran and that's all you got.
Conservatives love to lie about war-related things. Remember the Iraq war?

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

How do you know this to be a fact?
Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

Have you spent a lot of time living in the ME?
More time than you've spent.
I have travelled throughout the ME a number of times on business.
Businessmen in the ME are the gold standard of what's really happening in their countries.
If this is too difficult for you to comprehend get a ten old year old to explain it to youBloomberg - Are you a robot?
BTW asshole.......Bloomberg is a virulent Trump hating organization.

Perhaps more time recently, but not more time total.

And while Bloomberg does lean slightly left they are one of the more reasonable sources around.
So do you believe what Bloomberg stated? They stated it was Iran who is responsible for the attacks on the SA oil fields.You REALLY ought to get a fucking clue before you post!

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.

Sure, everything is tied into everything, but you're the only one who's confused here.

I confused you with simple English, and so I'm not good at what I do for a living.

'english' is NOT spelled with a capital in this case dummy!
The rest of your incoherent post is fueled by dope fumes. A little early even in Alaska isn't it?

'english' is NOT spelled with a capital in this case dummy!
The rest of your incoherent post is fueled by dope fumes. A little early even in Alaska isn't it?
Okay, drama queen.

The fact that a post is incoherent to a Trumpster does not mean it's actually incoherent.

I'll try to keep them simpler in the future. Maybe.

Who was responsible?

Where do the fucking illiterate goat fucker Houthis get their weapons and money from? The Canadians?
Between the lot of them they barely know the difference between the front of a goat and the back of a goat.

Who was responsible?

You are pretty stupid.
Every fucking satelite shows the drones/missiles were launched from the north.
The goat fucker Houthis were INSTRUCTED by the mullahs to claim they made the attack.
How fucking stupid are you to believe ANY goat fucker?

How do you know this to be a fact?
Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

Have you spent a lot of time living in the ME?
More time than you've spent.
I have travelled throughout the ME a number of times on business.
Businessmen in the ME are the gold standard of what's really happening in their countries.
If this is too difficult for you to comprehend get a ten old year old to explain it to youBloomberg - Are you a robot?
BTW asshole.......Bloomberg is a virulent Trump hating organization.

Perhaps more time recently, but not more time total.

And while Bloomberg does lean slightly left they are one of the more reasonable sources around.
So do you believe what Bloomberg stated? They stated it was Iran who is responsible for the attacks on the SA oil fields.You REALLY ought to get a fucking clue before you post!

The post you responded to was about the often repeated statement that Iran is the worlds largest sponsor of terrorism...not about a single event.

Do try to keep up so that I do not always have to recap for you.

Who was responsible?

----------------------------------- and the 'hootis' are friends with 'iran' and backed and supplied by 'iran' as they fight USA friends called the Saudis Pyetro . That's reason enough to go after 'iran' Pyetro .

Last edited:
Probably the main reason is the Saudi v Iran regional conflict has nothing to do with US...

Spend the money at home developing an Oil alternative...
Thanks to fracking we are nearly energy independent...but its about the worlds economy and oil supply that we are unfortunately a part of...
See?...no matter how many wind and solar toys we build for the cause we still need oil.....and will still need it for the foreseeable future...

Probably the main reason is the Saudi v Iran regional conflict has nothing to do with US...

Spend the money at home developing an Oil alternative...
Thanks to fracking we are nearly energy independent...but its about the worlds economy and oil supply that we are unfortunately a part of...
See?...no matter how many wind and solar toys we build for the cause we still need oil.....and will still need it for the foreseeable future...

Energy independent is a myth. The oil coming out of the ground in the US does not belong to the United States. It belongs to the multinational companies that are pumping it out. We still buy it on the same market that we buy every other drop of oil.

Energy independent is a myth. The oil coming out of the ground in the US does not belong to the United States. It belongs to the multinational companies that are pumping it out. We still buy it on the same market that we buy every other drop of oil

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back