Two Russian generals killed by snipers

You're mistaken. He Shokin was covering up lots of corruption. Trump tried extortion and black mail.
And of course you have no evidence of that BS or rational reasonable argument to back up that stupid post whatsoever.

You're a typical low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.

And of course you have no evidence of that BS or rational reasonable argument to back up that stupid post whatsoever.

You're a typical low IQ easily brainwashed TDS afflicted moron.
The objective was to clean up Ukraine's reputation for corruption so they could attract foreign investment. Shokin was a big part of that corruption. Why are you so keen on Putin? We stopped Saddam Hussein for invading Kuwait even though Kuwait was once a province of Iraq and they all speak Arabic.

Poor Boris and Ivan. Trained for many years to be combat pilots on a $30 million Hind attack helicopter and then they get blown up with a $50K Stinger Missile.

Shokin was a big part of that corruption.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that used to come to that stupid conclusion?

I'm betting that it's simply because you were easily brainwashed by fake news.

One of the big strengths that the US and most of the Western military have is that there is a strong NCO corps. Lower level leaders that are capable of taking over if need be. The weakness of the Russians is that if officers get killed the leadership quickly falls apart.

Targeting Russian officers is a great strategy for the Ukrainians.

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that used to come to that stupid conclusion?

I'm betting that it's simply because you were easily brainwashed by fake news.
Read about Shokin. Trump adored him too. He would have another sleazy associate in Ukraine.

Always interesting to see how the "American" Putin apologists react to news like this.
I cannot believe how many Russia apologists are on this forum, I never knew there were this many.

It is increasingly difficult to distinguish Republicans from Russians anymore. Republicans moved from Trump to Putin once the shooting started.

I cannot believe how many Russia apologists are on this forum, I never knew there were this many.
It is increasingly difficult to distinguish Republicans from Russians anymore. Republicans moved from Trump to Putin once the shooting started.
Give Trump credit: He was the one who found a way, through his own profound neediness, to unleash this. He didn't cause it. It was there.

Give Trump credit: He was the one who found a way, through his own profound neediness, to unleash this. He didn't cause it. It was there.
Oh yea, we always knew it was there, and it was always secretly nurtured by Republicans. When Trump tore the mask off and just openly embraced it, the Republican base worshipped him like the second coming of Christ.

There is a deep sickness in America, and Trump flooded the sewers.

Russian trolls are allowed to post here along with brits, canadians and other non Americans

Its an unfortunate loophole in the rules

Forum List

Back