Two Trump-appointed judges laugh the Jan 6/Street Riots comparison out of court

That was for Portland rioters.
Sorry sometimes I get busted barely paying attention. Donald's thugs are getting similar sentences, no? Almost seems like it was just a rowdy protest. Nothing to worry about.

Don't know how the right-wing nutjobs came to the comparison, anyway.

ONE was about a person dying in police custody.
One was about stopping the vote count of an election.
Conservatives are dishonest, liars, and cowards.

It’s a failed attempt on their part to deflect from the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy and the will of the people.

Conservatives are dishonest, liars, and cowards.

It’s a failed attempt on their part to deflect from the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy and the will of the people.
FakeOutrageWhileIgnoring2_Words.gif

The primary tactic to deflect away from the historic January 6 insurrection is to (try to) change the subject to the street riots that happened. Fortunately, Trump-appointed judges know better, as do the rest of us.

Two Trump-appointed federal judges have rejected claims from January 6 defendants that they're being treated unfairly, because of their conservative politics, compared with left-leaning rioters in Portland, Oregon, in the summer of 2020.

Judge Trevor McFadden on Tuesday became the second judge in two weeks to reject the comparisons, which are popular in right-wing circles, after his colleague in Washington, DC's, federal court Carl Nichols made a similar ruling last week.

McFadden and Nichols both said the US Capitol riot defendants' arguments didn't have enough evidence to show discrimination.

McFadden refused Judd's request on Tuesday, explaining that the Portland riots didn't have the same severe consequences as the attempted coup on January 6.

"Although both Portland and January 6 rioters attacked federal buildings, the Portland defendants primarily attacked at night, meaning that they raged against a largely vacant courthouse," McFadden wrote. "In contrast, the January 6 rioters attacked the Capitol in broad daylight. And many entered it. ... Their actions endangered hundreds of federal officials in the Capitol complex. Members of Congress cowered under chairs while staffers blockaded themselves in offices, fearing physical attacks from the rioters."

J6 Reichstag Fire

More proof that demoRATS, can not think for themselves.

You are welcome to use my intellict.
Really?

Use your ' intellict'?
Bet you can 'think' on your feet, just like Trump.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," Trump said.
"It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said.

You're a 'genius', like Trump.

Really?

Use your ' intellict'?
Bet you can 'think' on your feet, just like Trump.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

"We had a lot of rain. I stood in the rain. The teleprompter went out," Trump said.
"It kept going on, and then at the end, it just went out. It went kaput!"

"I do the speech very well, so I was able to do it without a teleprompter, but the teleprompter did go out," he said.

You're a 'genius', like Trump.
I wish I was as smart as Trump, worth $10 billion.

All I can muster is 170k a year

Good to know you love dictators and tyrants.

One party still gives us the choice of 300 million people.

Democrats are dictators and tyrants, that is not a vote, that is not a party
“I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love, ok? No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. And they’re great letters. And then we fell in love.”

“I don’t care. I believe Putin,” Pres Trump allegedly said, rejecting U.S. intelligence regarding North Korean intercontinental ballistic missile capability.

Trump said of the world leaders: ‘One thing I’ve learnt, President Xi of China’s 100%. Putin of Russia, 100%. Kim Jong-un – by the way what happened to that war we were supposed to be in? – Kim Jong-un of North Korea, 100%.’

Sure you do.

$10 billion?
That's what the grifter claimed?

Sure he is.
Why can't he prove it?

you would think he'd have a televised event, complete with red carpet & hollywood searchlights to show his tax returns/financial records if that were true. but elektra is exactly the kind of dupe donny talked about in his book:

“The final key to the way I promote is bravado. I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole. It’s an innocent form of exaggeration—and a very effective form of promotion.”

Sure you do.

$10 billion?
That's what the grifter claimed?

Sure he is.
Why can't he prove it?
You can believe what you like. I can show anybody else how they can as well. Private message me and I will tell you. You will have to travel is the only catch.

Non Destructive Testing is lucrative. Lots of hours.

Forum List

Back