Two weeks ago high gas prices were Putins fault according to Biden. Now?

Since that failed to stick to the wall they've changed targets lol.

Now it's oil executives fault 😆
The oil companies have not lowered their prices and Arabia has not lowered its prices. That is fact.
The price of oil is determined by the overseas oil community, and they increased the price due to the Russian fiasco. Biden is correct, and you should get off tump's hollow bandwagon.

What failed policies? Enlighten me.
Well lets see

1. Inflation highest since the dawn of time as democrats spend more and more making it worse
2. Shortages still continuing due to democrats shutting down the economy during Covid that accomplished very little if anything.
3. A border that is uncontrolled with crossings off the charts since Kamala was put in charge of it
4. Crime is spiking across the country as crimes are reduced to misdemeanors by democrats
5. An Iran deal overseen by Putin who is essentially Hitler.

And the list goes on.

Well lets see

1. Inflation highest since the dawn of time as democrats spend more and more making it worse
2. Shortages still continuing due to democrats shutting down the economy during Covid that accomplished very little if anything.
3. A border that is uncontrolled with crossings off the charts since Kamala was put in charge of it
4. Crime is spiking across the country as crimes are reduced to misdemeanors by democrats

And the list goes on.
Nothing to do with gas prices does it?

Keystone….KEYSTONE!
Wow you almost got part of the reason right but not because you had an actual thought. The same oil is still going to be shipped as would have been through the pipeline but it is is going to be shipped by more expensive and more environmentally unfriendly means.

Well lets see

And the list goes on.
Ok, let's see.

1. Inflation very high due to supply and demand issues (pandemic), failed trade wars, low interest rates.
2. Pandemic was responsible for economy shutdown
3.A border that continued to be out of control when Biden took office.
4. Crime was spiking long before Biden
5. Russia was brought in as a way to encourage Iran to negotiate, since they are friends. Trump, walked out of the arrangement rather than negotiate before leaving, creating a lack of trust and making negotiating almost impossible.
You betcha the list goes on.

Sorry but you really do not want to know. I can hear you already nah nah nah nah I only listen to and read what I like don’t want to can not make me
I didn't expect you to answer that...you morons seldom do.....

20220307_165501[1].png

So tell me faux Conservatives.....are you calling for Biden to "nationalize domestic production" ?? Are you saying government should dictate to Exxon or Shell how much more they should drill, how much more they should produce??

This is why I mock you morons when you talk about "the free market"

Forum List

Back