Two white trash women fight at Walmart. LOL. I better make a comment "or else."

While funny as hell,it's some sick shit as well.
Bunch of white trash going at it in front of kids...pathetic.

It's not the skin color that determines your intelligence or self discipline...

Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.

Another example of the fundamental transformation of American Idol Nation, and the reduction of the population to the lowest common denominator.

It's everywhere.

Appalling that nobody stepped in to stop it; but you saw the man in the back ground; sleeveless undershirt, shorts, unkempt, looked like he just got out of bed and ran to Wally World for cheap beer.
Why there was never any people like that back in your day.........BS,, so much I much raise der flag..
:bsflag:

Why the hell was that women using a motorized shopping scooter? She jumped off that thing like it was raining $100 bills. Lazy heifer. You can hear her say that she is "disabled" when the other women was on top of her. You don't look too disabled to me, tart. Too funny!

LOL...the blonde did okay for herself, considering she started out in a scooter.
Oh, scooter fraud really pisses me off.

I mean, what kind of fucked up thinking leads to me paying for some fatass's scooter because they got morbidly obese.

Ever notice how many of them get to and from the scooter ok?

I tell you what is wrong with America; fatasses and the way they clog up the aisle and bust up the infrastructure.

Why the hell was that women using a motorized shopping scooter? She jumped off that thing like it was raining $100 bills. Lazy heifer. You can hear her say that she is "disabled" when the other women was on top of her. You don't look too disabled to me, tart. Too funny!
Wasn't too disable to jump up and get it started.

What exactly was this over?

Hand creme...

Was that little boy squirting the other women with shampoo? :rofl:

When I visited the States last November for my BILs funeral, I was schocked, and I mean, really shocked, to see the number of people in those motorized shopping scooter thingys at places like Krogers and yes, Walmart. And I saw some major Walmartians who make these two ladies look like Miss Universe runner-ups.

And my Gawd, they were FAT FAT FAT.

Eeek.

Beats me. :dunno:

I want to compliment little turd owl thingy for taking five minutes to not hate on black people or Jews. It's looks as if the shock therapy is working for him!

Thanks, little turd owl thingy!!!

Beats me. :dunno:

Mebbe they were getting their pussies pumped by the same man and just found it out.

:dunno:

"Hell hath no fury like an ugly fat woman on motorized shopping scooter."

-Sophoclese

Forum List

Back