Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

Anonymous sources, supposed reports that they are speculating on, no specific, no facts and all speculation?

Poor unethical journalism! If you are going to make very damaging claims with no support, then you better demand your sources go named!

If this turns out to be true..I feel that it's unacceptable that the republicans party accept sexual inappropriate behavior of its members. Are we really going to become straight up like the democrats? I thought we were better then this...I can understand wanting to make sure he is guilty first, but if he is he should step down.

Why?

One thing I really detest about my fellow conservatives is when they act all high and mighty like a person should never have ever freaking sinned before in their lives.

His behaviour from 20 years ago has jack shit to do with today. AND what really pisses me off are my fellow born agains who seem to expect every R politician to come out of a bloody monastery and never have a past.

What's worse is when I have to listen to any fellow conservative who is also a born again not getting the real deal that Christ just didn't die on the cross for their sins but also for others sins.

If Cain sinned twenty years ago and has asked the Lord for forgiveness for his sins, who the hell is anyone on this planet to condemn him now.

It's bad enough when I have to listen to Democrats bitch whine and moan like all their candidates are angels, but when I have to listen to a conservative condemn someone for any action in the distant past I want to bazooka barf.

Because it's a piece of the puzzle. Obama owned drug use. It was part of his past, he was honest about it. Okay. We should expect less of someone who actually self-identifies as part of the Moral Majority?

I don't think drugs are a thing of the past with Obama.

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

I love this blurb-

POLITICO has confirmed the identities of the two female restaurant association employees who complained about Cain but, for privacy concerns, is not publishing their names.

Read more: Exclusive: 2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

yea right :lol:

That is a convenient excuse for them covering up the fact they don't know it. They will disclose everything about anything, but here they say they care about privacy. These were rape victims, not children, nor is there an investigation, so what is the issue will disclosing the women's identity?

Probably the only issue, is they have no idea in their falsified story

when will you accept that the media is corporate?

They are not left they just are not "bat shit crazy" TP

I suppose there are no liberal Billionaires?

Do the names Zuckerman, Gates, Buffett, Jobs, and Soros ring a bell?

Last edited:

That is a convenient excuse for them covering up the fact they don't know it. They will disclose everything about anything, but here they say they care about privacy. These were rape victims, not children, nor is there an investigation, so what is the issue will disclosing the women's identity?

Probably the only issue, is they have no idea in their falsified story

Rape victims??? :eek: Where the heck did you read that?? :confused:Sexual harassment doesn't equal rape. If it were rape, it would be criminal not civil, he couldn't have settled with them.

Its interesting that black politicians seem to have these skeletons in their closets:

Clarence Thomas
Herman Cain
Bill Clinton

If this turns out to be true..I feel that it's unacceptable that the republicans party accept sexual inappropriate behavior of its members. Are we really going to become straight up like the democrats? I thought we were better then this...I can understand wanting to make sure he is guilty first, but if he is he should step down.

Why?

One thing I really detest about my fellow conservatives is when they act all high and mighty like a person should never have ever freaking sinned before in their lives.

His behaviour from 20 years ago has jack shit to do with today. AND what really pisses me off are my fellow born agains who seem to expect every R politician to come out of a bloody monastery and never have a past.

What's worse is when I have to listen to any fellow conservative who is also a born again not getting the real deal that Christ just didn't die on the cross for their sins but also for others sins.

If Cain sinned twenty years ago and has asked the Lord for forgiveness for his sins, who the hell is anyone on this planet to condemn him now.

It's bad enough when I have to listen to Democrats bitch whine and moan like all their candidates are angels, but when I have to listen to a conservative condemn someone for any action in the distant past I want to bazooka barf.

Because it's a piece of the puzzle. Obama owned drug use. It was part of his past, he was honest about it. Okay. We should expect less of someone who actually self-identifies as part of the Moral Majority?

Oh, I see, then if Cain were to say; ' hey I made dome remarks that could have been offensive, I am sorry' , its all good?

good to know.

I was accused of inappropriate behavior in a strip club down in Juarez, don't tell anyone though.

I was accused of inappropriate behavior in a strip club down in Juarez, don't tell anyone though.

I was accused of inappropriate behaviour during our nap time in kindergarden.

:redface:

Donna Yamaguchi was never the same................

I was accused of inappropriate behaviour during our nap time in kindergarden.

:redface:

Donna Yamaguchi was never the same................

Apparently the strip club owners in Mexico don't like it if you try to engage the dancers in anal sex, takes away their ability to dance properly or something.:redface:

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

So?

it's not like the rightwingnuts will care. they'll just lie and try to trash the women like they did anita hill.

they'll probably just like the idiot more.

And the leftwingnuts will presume the truth of the allegation. It won't make them like Mr. Cain any less. But it will give them something to say by which they might have a slim shred of credibility. Noble libs are all aghast at sexism of any kind (except when it's Bubba).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back