Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

it's not like the rightwingnuts will care. they'll just lie and try to trash the women like they did anita hill.

Yeah, not that way you jumped in and stood up for Paula Jones, huh stupid fuck?

they'll probably just like the idiot more.

Demagoguery is a mainstay of the left. Weren't you just slandering Sarah Palin a few weeks back? Of course you were, you're bankrupt for ideas, so slander is that one tool in your bag.

hehehe

Ain't no Dems voting in the primaries to pick the Republican nominee....
In some states people can choose whether they want a Republican ballot or a Democratic ballot in the primaries. Democrats will choose to vote the Republican ballot and vote against Herman Cain just to keep him out of the general election.

Actually, No I find your Avatar to be a Symbol of Dated Racial Bigotry. It's Idiots like you the left points at, when they label the rest of us Racists.

He's a lib plant designed to be provocative and to make you hate Palin for starters. There were more than a few in 2008 that were so over the top Palin it turned a lot of posters off.

Team Sarah was on to the game and put the word out. I'm not a conspiracy nut. It's just what the left do.

They did the same thing with Ron Paul. The faux Paulites were swarming boards everywhere making normal conservatives just want to bazooka barf next time they saw a post by a Paulite.

No he isn't...he's the real deal.

Real or Not, He is clearly as ass. Guys like him really make me mad, Because it is guys like him the left uses to label all of us as Racist.

Cain is getting vetted like all candidates.

Should he get a pass because hes the front runner?

You tell me when Obama was vetted..... :doubt:

You dimwits have ignored his past.

Besides.... Cain has said its bogus, and I believe him over you guys.

I'm sure Politico discovered that an investigation on the charges proved the accusations to be false.:eusa_whistle:

They simply omitted that fact.

Backlash time Politico. :eusa_angel:

Actually, No I find your Avatar to be a Symbol of Dated Racial Bigotry. It's Idiots like you the left points at, when they label the rest of us Racists.

He's a lib plant designed to be provocative and to make you hate Palin for starters. There were more than a few in 2008 that were so over the top Palin it turned a lot of posters off.

Team Sarah was on to the game and put the word out. I'm not a conspiracy nut. It's just what the left do.

They did the same thing with Ron Paul. The faux Paulites were swarming boards everywhere making normal conservatives just want to bazooka barf next time they saw a post by a Paulite.

Um no he isnt. He is from stormfront and is anything but liberal. Thats why he was banned off the other site when (who the poster) outted him as a stormfront poster.

Get your facts right.
What are you talking about? Banned from which site?

Cain is getting vetted like all candidates.

Should he get a pass because hes the front runner?

You tell me when Obama was vetted..... :doubt:

You dimwits have ignored his past.

Besides.... Cain has said its bogus, and I believe him over you guys.

I'm sure Politico discovered that an investigation on the charges proved the accusations to be false.:eusa_whistle:

They simply omitted that fact.

Backlash time Politico. :eusa_angel:

Have an of these women came forward.... have we seen any names?

What are the allegations..... overt gestures???? What does that mean????

So, reporting unsourced rumors is 'vetting' to you? No wonder you're an idiot.

It is when the person poses a serious and credible threat to your Messiah®.

If something isn't done about Cain, he'll put Obama out of the White House.

If something isn't done TO Mr. Cain, the libs are afraid he might end up IN the White House.

This explains today's "news."

So, reporting unsourced rumors is 'vetting' to you? No wonder you're an idiot.

It is when the person poses a serious and credible threat to your Messiah®.

If something isn't done about Cain, he'll put Obama out of the White House.

If something isn't done TO Mr. Cain, the libs are afraid he might end up IN the White House.

This explains today's "news."

Cain isn't currently running for the presidency. He's running for the GOP nomination. Consequently, it is quite possible that this info has come out at this time because either Romney (and his staff), or lower-tier conservative GOP candidates (and their staffs), or the inside-the-beltway GOP establishment is/are trying to derail his candidacy.

If it was the Democrats who were supposedly behind this, don't you think they would wait until Cain was the GOP nominee before releasing this information?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back