Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

>> still looking forward to our First Black President,,,Herman Cain,,,Unless we still believe Clinton was the first, or maybe Lincoln?
can someone decipher the mystery?

It is when the person poses a serious and credible threat to your Messiah®.

If something isn't done about Cain, he'll put Obama out of the White House.

If something isn't done TO Mr. Cain, the libs are afraid he might end up IN the White House.

This explains today's "news."

Cain isn't currently running for the presidency. He's running for the GOP nomination. Consequently, is quite possible that this info has come out at this time because either Romney (and his staff), or lower-tier conservative GOP candidates (and their staffs), or the inside-the-beltway GOP establishment is/are trying to derail his candidacy.

If it was the Democrats who were supposedly behind this, don't you think they would wait until Cain was the GOP nominee before releasing this information?

He is currently running for the Presidency. You can try (for some dumb-ass reason) to try to spin it. But there it is.

OF COURSE he's doing so by running for the GOP nomination. It would be pretty difficult for him to seek the Presidency without getting the nod of one of the two major political parties and he's clearly not seeking the liberal Democrat Parody nomination.

The MSM is decidedly biased in favor of the liberal Democratics. So any "news" they toss out there about any of the GOP candidates serves many different agendas.

You can pretend otherwise, but your pretense is not convincing.

If something isn't done TO Mr. Cain, the libs are afraid he might end up IN the White House.

This explains today's "news."

Cain isn't currently running for the presidency. He's running for the GOP nomination. Consequently, is quite possible that this info has come out at this time because either Romney (and his staff), or lower-tier conservative GOP candidates (and their staffs), or the inside-the-beltway GOP establishment is/are trying to derail his candidacy.

If it was the Democrats who were supposedly behind this, don't you think they would wait until Cain was the GOP nominee before releasing this information?

He is currently running for the Presidency. You can try (for some dumb-ass reason) to try to spin it. But there it is.

OF COURSE he's doing so by running for the GOP nomination. It would be pretty difficult for him to seek the Presidency without getting the nod of one of the two major political parties and he's clearly not seeking the liberal Democrat Parody nomination.

The MSM is decidedly biased in favor of the liberal Democratics. So any "news" they toss out there about any of the GOP candidates serves many different agendas.

You can pretend otherwise, but your pretense is not convincing.

You're not playing for the World Series (the presidency, in this analogy) until you've won the AL or NL Penant (the nomination). Any baseball team can SAY that they're playing for the World Series, but even the best regular season record doesn't necessarily make it to the World Series.

Can hasn't won the nomination. He hasn't even won one caucus or primary, yet. Hell, he doesn't even have one committed delegate to the Rep convention.

If anyone has a vested interest at derailing Cain's candidacy at this point in time, it's other Republicans who either don't want him to be their nominee, OR other republicans who think that derailing his candidacy could/would give them a better shot at winning the nomination themselves.

Last edited:
I love the "guilty, even when proven innocent" crowd... Endless entertainment....:lol:

So the girls settled for a cash settlement i see and Cain says he knows nothing.
He's lying, nobody is that stupid to believe he didn't know.

Guess this has more legs than i thought..

Only an idiot or a liar (they're not necessarily mutually exclusive) would say they believe that a financial settlement could or would be made without the knowledge (and probably consent) of the accused, who just so happened to also be the CEO of the organization in question.

You know what they say? It's the coverup that gets you.

Last edited:
Ah and yet we still can't see 0bama's college transcripts, can't find anything he published for the law review, can't find his college thesis, can't condemn him for his past "acquaintances", can't find out how he got in to Harvard with less than stellar grades. There's lots more, but it doesn't matter to the left unless it's a Republican.

Someone doesn't want Herman Cain to be the nominee, wonder why???

Obama's 8 volume, 2083 page during his tenure at Harvard are public record.
Disagree with most ofit but it is all there.

They are not public record.

"The Review's contents are protected by U.S. copyright law and aren’t available for free on line."
In this tech age, one would think of scanning...?

Cain looks like the type.

His pervert smile in his latest ad tells it all.

I wouldn't want my kids any where near that man. He looks creepy.

well then, keep them away from him...good grief.

That PERVERT should be kept away from ALL kids...and women. He doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself it seems. He has a problem. He probably should be locked away behind bars where he can do the least damage to the good citizens of this country.

You don't see a difference between consensual sex and someone trying to force sex on someone?

Interesting.

Again- Juanita Brodderick. Paula Jones. Kathleen Wiley.

Oh, wait, they were all liars.

Really.
They would have made him unelectable.

In fact, they made Al Gore unelectable. That's pretty much what Dubya campaigned on.

Really? when did Bush bring it up at all, other than the ethical issues of the Clinton years.

Wasn't what we were discussing, of course. You claimed that what Cain did was worse than what Clinton did because it wasn't "consenual". Well, neither were his relationships with the three women listed above.

But you liberals called these gals every name in the book, but you will give Cain's accusers instant credibility without know who they even are.

So the girls settled for a cash settlement i see and Cain says he knows nothing.

Only an idiot or a liar (they're not necessarily mutually exclusive) would say they believe that a financial settlement could or would be made without the knowledge (and probably consent) of the accused, who just so happened to also be the CEO of the organization in question.

You know what they say? It's the coverup that gets you.
that was the excuse with weiner.If found out that he is lying he should resign from running, end of story.

There's another criticism of Cain when you stop to think about it. How is it that a financial settlement was reached without his knowledge when he's both the CEO and the accused? Was he in charge of the organization, or not?

Ask most CEO's what they would say (not to mention what most people would say) if they declared their innocence of any sexual misconduct and later found out that their company made a financial settlement to the accuser(s) without their knowledge or consent, especially since the settlement looks like a tacit admission of guilt. Most people would be livid to find that out.

Having heard a bit more of the details during the course of the day...

These were five figure settlements. That sounds more like "just go away" money than "We are sooo very sorry" money.

I think the thing is, Cain has to clear the air on this more than he has. He might be able to prevail in the GOP nominating process because, honestly, Republicans wouldn't consider this sort of thing a big deal, but in the general, it might hurt him.

Also, I noticed that Mitt Romney's mouthpiece in the Washingon Post Jennifer Rubin, was quick to break out the rope...

Hmmmmm.... me smells a setup.

There's another criticism of Cain when you stop to think about it. How is it that a financial settlement was reached without his knowledge when he's both the CEO and the accused? Was he in charge of the organization, or not?

Ask most CEO's what they would say (not to mention what most people would say) if they declared their innocence of any sexual misconduct and later found out that their company made a financial settlement to the accuser(s) without their knowledge or consent, especially since the settlement looks like a tacit admission of guilt. Most people would be livid to find that out.

I think what he said was that he had recused himself from the issue due to conflict of interest. Keep in mind, the Resteraunter's association is not a traditional corporation, its more of a club.

Now he's changed his story and says he knows about a settlement.

Damn, he keeps changing his story....he'd have been better off keeping his mouth shut.

Again- Juanita Brodderick. Paula Jones. Kathleen Wiley.

Oh, wait, they were all liars.

Really.

In fact, they made Al Gore unelectable. That's pretty much what Dubya campaigned on.

Really? when did Bush bring it up at all, other than the ethical issues of the Clinton years.

Wasn't what we were discussing, of course. You claimed that what Cain did was worse than what Clinton did because it wasn't "consenual". Well, neither were his relationships with the three women listed above.

But you liberals called these gals every name in the book, but you will give Cain's accusers instant credibility without know who they even are.
I never called any of them anything. Bush campaigned on returning dignity to the White House. :lol:

What a joke that turned out to be.

Now he's changed his story and says he knows about a settlement.

Damn, he keeps changing his story....he'd have been better off keeping his mouth shut.

he did?

The nbc article i saw on the right side of this forum said he didnt know about it. First Read - NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement

The man is a liar and should remove himself from the race.

come people lets see you hold to your convictions, like you screamed in the weiner thread...

Dr.House lets go, say he should resign for LYING.
Yes, he did. It will be in his interview tonight on FOX.

Herman Cain now acknowledges details of payout - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

he did?

The nbc article i saw on the right side of this forum said he didnt know about it. First Read - NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement

The man is a liar and should remove himself from the race.

come people lets see you hold to your convictions, like you screamed in the weiner thread...

Dr.House lets go, say he should resign for LYING.
Yes, he did. It will be in his interview tonight on FOX.

Herman Cain now acknowledges details of payout - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

where the calls then for him to resign? Seeing how he lied about what happened like Wiener....http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

Go to the last pages and see that is the reason he should have resigned. It wasnt the act but the cover up.

Somehow i dont see Lia saying he should resign, or Dr.house either. Somehow i think ill see some sort of insult or partisan answer. Thats if they comeback.
Yep, me either.

I want to see if the FOX interviewer asks him about his contradiction.

I bet she won't.

Some major league baseball teams adjust the flags in the outfield to show where the teams are in the standings....The media does the same thing.

You can tell who is leading in the GOP race for the nomination by the amount of attacks the media levels against them...Right now it's obvious Cain is leading.

This is a story that is ten years old and no one gave a shit about.That is till now.
And the latest rumor is that is was leaked by a GOP strategist.

Welcome to the big leagues Mr.Cain.

Our President hung out with some interesting people on his way to the Presidency,a militant Preacher and a known terrorist and the media didn't give a crap...It will be fun to see how they go about handling this story.

So the girls settled for a cash settlement i see

Really? Where do you "see' this?

and Cain says he knows nothing.

Could be because this is nothing more than typical demagoguery and slander from the fascist democrats.

How could he "know" what never happened?

Time for another Michelle Obama donkey show thread, I see....

You fascists are some shameless fucks. Must come with having zero integrity.

That PERVERT should be kept away from ALL kids...and women. He doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself it seems. He has a problem. He probably should be locked away behind bars where he can do the least damage to the good citizens of this country.

ROFL

Fucking moron hack.

Hey Marc, about those donkey shows Michelle Obama did in Tijuana, do they make her a PERVERT?

I never called any of them anything. Bush campaigned on returning dignity to the White House. :lol:

What a joke that turned out to be.

Well, never had to explain to a kid during the Bush years what a "Semen Stain" was.

Forum List

Back