Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

And this is one of the first attacks by the left. Imagine what it will be like this time next year? It will be time to break out the straight jackets and put them all in an asylum.

This could backfire on them in a big way. If the women the left has recruited don't vet, the Goebbels of MSNBC will come out with more mud on their face.

You big DUNCE...that's not a link, that's a referral to one of your hackjob RW posts right here. :lol: :lol:

Gotta link to a CREDIBLE source there spruce?

CREDIBLE?

I thought we were going with the MSNBC level of open hack demagoguery?

In that case, come back when you have something CREDIBLE on Cain. So far, it's just the predicted high tech lynching.

Why this should make the Left like him even more right? I mean, After how they Defended Clinton and all, and joked about how they liked the idea of their President getting some.

Oh, that is such crap!!! The GOP did not go after Bill Clinton because their sensibilities were injured. They went after him because they hated him. They tried to destroy him just as they are trying to do to Obama. That's the reason the left was pissed off. There was nothing funny about it.

And FYI, my first reaction to this business with Cain is to wait and see. The story just broke and we don't have enough information to jump to conclusions.

Why this should make the Left like him even more right? I mean, After how they Defended Clinton and all, and joked about how they liked the idea of their President getting some.

Oh, that is such crap!!! The GOP did not go after Bill Clinton because their sensibilities were injured. They went after him because they hated him. They tried to destroy him just as they are trying to do to Obama. That's the reason the left was pissed off. There was nothing funny about it.

And FYI, my first reaction to this business with Cain is to wait and see. The story just broke and we don't have enough information to jump to conclusions.

Yeah, the GOP stained a dress, and forced Bill to lie about it under deposition.

Oh, that is such crap!!! The GOP did not go after Bill Clinton because their sensibilities were injured. They went after him because they hated him

:clap2:

Totally clueless. Well done...

uhmm, something just occurred to me, cain should be target of a significant number of death threats by now, since the right hates obama and the msm peddled the more death threats to a potus than ever, and of course these brewing on the angry right, with a front runner who is black, in the death to blacks party, it will be interesting to see that formula play out.

since folks here, like jillian believe the right is just fronting Cain to show that they are not racist, now that he is the front runner, alarm bells should be going off and threats should be piling in, unless of course the right plans on nominating him, THEN killing him:eusa_think:...:lol:

Last edited:
since folks here, like jillian believe the right is just fronting Cain to show that they are not racist

Some on the left have a real Problem with Reality. Rather than just take Republican Support for Cain for what it is. They have to justify it, and tell themselves that Republicans would actually Elect a Black man solely to Make people think they are not Racists.

No Sorry, That is why Millions of People voted for Obama, but that is not why Republicans Like Cain. Republicans like Cain because he speaks his mind, is clearly not an establishment guy, and is a savvy businessman.

We could care less what color the mans Skin is.

Forum List

Back