Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

Changing his tune on the question of cash settlements was only the most glaring of several shifts in Cain’s comments Monday on the harassment charges leveled when he was president of the National Restaurant Association.

Cain told the PBS “NewsHour” that he recalled a financial “agreement” with a woman who accused him of inappropriate behavior at the National Restaurant Association.

Only hours before, Cain said he was unaware of any “settlement” related to sexual harassment – a reversal he attempted to explain away through verbal hair-splitting.

“I was aware that an agreement was reached. The word ‘settlement’ versus the word ‘agreement’ you know, I’m not sure what they called it. I know that there was some sort of agreement, but because it ended up being minimal, they didn’t have to bring it to me. My general counsel and the head of human resources had the authority to resolve this thing,” Cain said.

Herman Cain's misconduct allegations bring out conflicting accounts - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Depends on the meaning of "is".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I&feature=player_detailpage]the new sheriff scene from blazing saddles - YouTube[/ame]

you know it's a republican who leaked this, right?

dems had no upside putting it out there.

Um..I didn't mention any political party or ascribe credit to anyone. You know it's a joke, and I don't care who leaked this silly shit or their reasons, right? Go buy a sense of humor.

how is it a joke? they paid a lot of money for what he did... and he admitted it.

i'm not sure how you deny it under those circumstances.

What I said was a joke. Until you borrow a sense of humor from a hobo, you can take my word for it. And thanks for the apology for your total mischaracterization of my post.

Um..I didn't mention any political party or ascribe credit to anyone. You know it's a joke, and I don't care who leaked this silly shit or their reasons, right? Go buy a sense of humor.

how is it a joke? they paid a lot of money for what he did... and he admitted it.

What I said was a joke. Until you borrow a sense of humor from a hobo, you can take my word for it. And thanks for the apology for your total mischaracterization of my post.

why would i apologize. i didn't mischaracterize. i didn't however think you were joking. my bad. but it's not like you said anything particularly different from the rightwingnuts on the board dancing to defend him. :)

If I recall correctly, Mr. Cain had even predicted the prospect of a future "high tech lynching" relative to him and his campaign.

How right he was.

"If I recall correctly" :lol:

Yeah, Waddles - I posted it earlier in the thread.

Of course he "predicted" it - he knew this was out there, ready to bite him in the ass.

Herman managed to place the race card AND the victim card - just like that perverted degenerate, Clarence.

The best part of this is,

Herman Cain will never be president, no matter who he did or didn't sexually harass.

Why, because he's BLACK????

Clinton made it with more.

It must be cuz he's Black.
No, because he's is uninformed, and relies on half-baked 'policy' ideas that he hasn't hired people to think through for him.

hehehe

Ain't no Dems voting in the primaries to pick the Republican nominee....
In some states people can choose whether they want a Republican ballot or a Democratic ballot in the primaries. Democrats will choose to vote the Republican ballot and vote against Herman Cain just to keep him out of the general election.
What are you, a fucking idiot?

you know it's a republican who leaked this, right?

dems had no upside putting it out there.

He admitted to nothing.

The last word the media put out is the accuser was fired and given severance pay.

It is when the person poses a serious and credible threat to your Messiah®.

If something isn't done about Cain, he'll put Obama out of the White House.

If something isn't done TO Mr. Cain, the libs are afraid he might end up IN the White House.

This explains today's "news."

Cain isn't currently running for the presidency. He's running for the GOP nomination. Consequently, is quite possible that this info has come out at this time because either Romney (and his staff), or lower-tier conservative GOP candidates (and their staffs), or the inside-the-beltway GOP establishment is/are trying to derail his candidacy.

If it was the Democrats who were supposedly behind this, don't you think they would wait until Cain was the GOP nominee before releasing this information?
I'm sorry, but this post is way too logical. It will fall on Waddle's deaf and pudgy ears.

why would i apologize. i didn't mischaracterize. i didn't however think you were joking. my bad. but it's not like you said anything particularly different from the rightwingnuts on the board dancing to defend him. :)

Next time I'll include a disclaimer for those in hack-attack mode that my lack of taking a position one way or the other on a topic which neither I nor you nor anyone else on USMB know the particulars of should not be misconstrued as taking a position one way or the other.

Next time I'll include a disclaimer for those in hack-attack mode that my lack of taking a position one way or the other on a topic which neither I nor you nor anyone else on USMB know the particulars of should not be misconstrued as taking a position one way or the other.

except we DO know a good chunk of the particulars. they were admitted by the candidate. your refusal to acknowledge that is stupefying.

so there ya go.

Last edited:
The best part of this is,

Herman Cain will never be president, no matter who he did or didn't sexually harass.

Why, because he's BLACK????

Clinton made it with more.

It must be cuz he's Black.
No, because he's is uninformed, and relies on half-baked 'policy' ideas that he hasn't hired people to think through for him.

And-----------------you think Obama is informed??????????????? that's hysterical he is a total and complete failure, that's why he and his minions are on the attack, he can't possible defend his record.

Why this should make the Left like him even more right? I mean, After how they Defended Clinton and all, and joked about how they liked the idea of their President getting some.

Oh, that is such crap!!! The GOP did not go after Bill Clinton because their sensibilities were injured. They went after him because they hated him. They tried to destroy him just as they are trying to do to Obama. That's the reason the left was pissed off. There was nothing funny about it.

And FYI, my first reaction to this business with Cain is to wait and see. The story just broke and we don't have enough information to jump to conclusions.

Yeah, the GOP stained a dress, and forced Bill to lie about it under deposition.

Who said that??? You are insane, all of you right wingers. Your response makes no sense at all. But I'm sure it was on purpose, right??

Oh, that is such crap!!! The GOP did not go after Bill Clinton because their sensibilities were injured. They went after him because they hated him

:clap2:

Totally clueless. Well done...

Oh, shut up!!! Your ass is clueless. If it had been GWB, you people would NEVER have gone after him!!! Do you really think you're kidding anyone???

During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com
Another high tech lynching of a black conservative perpetrated by the democrat party and the complicit main stream media.
This only will galvanize support for Cain.
Libs should keep this up. They are scuttling Obama's chances of a second term.

whoa....think MONICA LEWINSKY.
you all CAME to her rescue...remember?
I remember how they were saying, she ASKED FOR IT..
and how it was ONLY A BLOWJOB

monica wasn't the one complaining, steffie baby. that was lucianne goldberg and the witch linda tripp.

but whatever rocks you.

but then again, you loons always have everything butt backward.

Yep, there it IS. the care you all had for her..and for Hillary and the PUBLIC Humiliation she suffered..but hey, as long as it was Billy hound dog CLINTON doing it it's AOK

We did not say it was okay, you dumb broad!!! It was none of our business. What goes on between a husband and wife is their business only. If it had been GWB and Laura you people would have never opened your mouths. And don't even try to deny it.

Forum List

Back