Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

since folks here, like jillian believe the right is just fronting Cain to show that they are not racist

Some on the left have a real Problem with Reality. Rather than just take Republican Support for Cain for what it is. They have to justify it, and tell themselves that Republicans would actually Elect a Black man solely to Make people think they are not Racists.

No Sorry, That is why Millions of People voted for Obama, but that is not why Republicans Like Cain. Republicans like Cain because he speaks his mind, is clearly not an establishment guy, and is a savvy businessman.

We could care less what color the mans Skin is.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!! We all know there are no racists on the right.

Maybe so, But he is not wrong Comparing this kind of Baseless Smear Propaganda with something the Nazi's would have done.

i know you don't care what you say in support of your agenda, charlie, but cain said it happened and there was a settlement.

want to keep going?

but feel free to ask yourself what other republican candidates benefit from this story coming out now.

Goebbels taught you fascists well. Libel and slander are the foundation of the DNC strategy - always.
You haven't a clue what a fascist is.

Maybe so, But he is not wrong Comparing this kind of Baseless Smear Propaganda with something the Nazi's would have done.

In 2004 Drudge accused John Kerry of having an affair with an intern. It was a baseless smear that the Right ran with for several days.

Does that make them all Nazis?

Really? when did Bush bring it up at all, other than the ethical issues of the Clinton years.

Wasn't what we were discussing, of course. You claimed that what Cain did was worse than what Clinton did because it wasn't "consenual". Well, neither were his relationships with the three women listed above.

But you liberals called these gals every name in the book, but you will give Cain's accusers instant credibility without know who they even are.
I never called any of them anything. Bush campaigned on returning dignity to the White House. :lol:

What a joke that turned out to be.

Well, never had to explain to a kid during the Bush years what a "Semen Stain" was.
Yeah, good point. Tougher though to describe why we killed people for no reason.

I read cain had a spread of watermelon and fried chicken set out for the woman he invited up to his hotel room. I bet he did the cakewalk, bugged out his eyes and then sang Mammy for her to set the mood.

welcome.jpg

'cuse me while I whip this out!

since folks here, like jillian believe the right is just fronting Cain to show that they are not racist

Some on the left have a real Problem with Reality. Rather than just take Republican Support for Cain for what it is. They have to justify it, and tell themselves that Republicans would actually Elect a Black man solely to Make people think they are not Racists.

No Sorry, That is why Millions of People voted for Obama, but that is not why Republicans Like Cain. Republicans like Cain because he speaks his mind, is clearly not an establishment guy, and is a savvy businessman.

We could care less what color the mans Skin is.

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so obvious.

A black conservative or a female conservative becomes a target. It causes them to go into a frenzy because they want to own the black vote and the women's vote.

A party that was on the level wouldn't give a damn because they would know that their ideas are what gets them votes, not the stereotypes they brainwash their base with.

Problem is.....their ideas suck and they know it........so they have to destroy any threat to their base.

since folks here, like jillian believe the right is just fronting Cain to show that they are not racist,

what i've said and i'll say again is the truth. the right loves tokens. it validates them.

if i were black, i'd feel about cain like i do about jews who don't act in their self interest and spew garbage about poor put upon palestinians.

you can pretend it's not true if that makes you feel better about yourselves.

and which still doesn't explain why you don't care that they had to pay a lot for cain's inappropriate behavior.

oh right... he's a rightwingnut... you don't care what he does. :thup:

Last edited:
Yes. We are in a frenzy over Cain and Palin! We fear their ability to sway hearts and minds in favor of conservative causes. Please! Anyone but Cain! And....holy shit! What if he wins the nomination and selects Palin to be his running mate?! It will be the end of Obama for sure!

I'm just wondering when MSNBC's expert victim of unintended sexual arousal, Chris Matthews, will pin Herman Cain to the wall on this one.

The best format would be a face to face HardOn interview in which Chris Matthews presents Herman Cain with a doll and demands he show us where he made those ladies tingle!

I'm just wondering when MSNBC's expert victim of unintended sexual arousal, Chris Matthews, will pin Herman Cain to the wall on this one.

The best format would be a face to face HardOn interview in which Chris Matthews presents Herman Cain with a doll and demands he show us where he made those ladies tingle!

you know it's a republican who leaked this, right?

dems had no upside putting it out there.

Um..I didn't mention any political party or ascribe credit to anyone. You know it's a joke, and I don't care who leaked this silly shit or their reasons, right? Go buy a sense of humor.

Um..I didn't mention any political party or ascribe credit to anyone. You know it's a joke, and I don't care who leaked this silly shit or their reasons, right? Go buy a sense of humor.

how is it a joke? they paid a lot of money for what he did... and he admitted it.

i'm not sure how you deny it under those circumstances.

Forum List

Back