Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

It took 6 months to dig this up ...
Most guys say inappropriate things from time to time and I would be burned at the stake.
Why is the left so worried that they put so much effort into smearing someone they say has no chance?

where the calls then for him to resign? Seeing how he lied about what happened like Wiener....http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

Go to the last pages and see that is the reason he should have resigned. It wasnt the act but the cover up.

Somehow i dont see Lia saying he should resign, or Dr.house either. Somehow i think ill see some sort of insult or partisan answer. Thats if they comeback.

Resign from what? He holds no political office. :confused:

Well, never had to explain to a kid during the Bush years what a "Semen Stain" was.

well, maybe you should place the blame on kenny starr and company for spending 70 million of our money to make that an issue.

what a concept.

What has happened to you???

The spirit....the really viscious posts....the insults to the Right???

Now, this???

Your defense is to hide the mala fide act, and attack the exposing of same???

I almost wish the Left would win in 2012, so you could get back to your bad old self.

I said almost.

Here, maybe this will help: "BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase."

well stupid get ready to look like a complete and utter moron...which is normal for you:

Step one:
First Read - NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement

MSNBC?

Not exactly a reliable source.

That's the original claim.

You fear Cain so will make hay of any unsubstantiated allegation in hopes of protecting your shameful party and your Messiah®

step 3:
Turn off your computer and never return to this site.

Step 4:

Go fuck yourself, fascist.

well stupid get ready to look like a complete and utter moron...which is normal for you:

Step one:
First Read - NBC confirms one Cain accuser received cash settlement

MSNBC?

Not exactly a reliable source.

That's the original claim.

You fear Cain so will make hay of any unsubstantiated allegation in hopes of protecting your shameful party and your Messiah®

step 3:
Turn off your computer and never return to this site.

Step 4:

Go fuck yourself, fascist.
I want to KNOW where his accusers are?

where the calls then for him to resign? Seeing how he lied about what happened like Wiener....http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169202-weinergate.html

Go to the last pages and see that is the reason he should have resigned. It wasnt the act but the cover up.

Somehow i dont see Lia saying he should resign, or Dr.house either. Somehow i think ill see some sort of insult or partisan answer. Thats if they comeback.

Resign from what? He holds no political office. :confused:
Don't confuse PlasmaDork...he can't handle it. He migh short-circuit.

This whole thing is unsubstantiated, and a farce. Where are his accusers?

That PERVERT should be kept away from ALL kids...and women. He doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself it seems. He has a problem. He probably should be locked away behind bars where he can do the least damage to the good citizens of this country.

ROFL

Fucking moron hack.

Hey Marc, about those donkey shows Michelle Obama did in Tijuana, do they make her a PERVERT?

Link?

Obama is done! Who is gonna do him?

Fail.

Every fascist here knows that if Obama and Cain run against each other, Obama gets slaughtered. This is why the politics of personal destruction, the Goebbels techniques used so much by the fascist democrats, are already in full swing.

Well, never had to explain to a kid during the Bush years what a "Semen Stain" was.

well, maybe you should place the blame on kenny starr and company for spending 70 million of our money to make that an issue.

what a concept.

Or Clinton could have never harrassed Paula Jones, and it wouldn't be an issue.
Or Clinton could have settled with Paula Jones, and it wouldn't have been an issue.
Or Clinton never could have had an affair with Lewinsky, and it never would have been an issue.
Or Clinton could have told the truth when asked about it in court, and it wouldn't have been an issue.
Or Clinton could have come clean and fessed up instead of wagging his finger at us, and it wouldn't have been an issue.
Or Clinton could have never signed the IC statue back into law, when Lawrence Walsh proved what a horrible idea it was.
Or Clinton never could have run on the "I believe Anita (Dung)Hill" platform in 1992, and it wouldn't have been an issue.

Can't blame Ken Starr for doing what the law he operated under required. It's why it's a bad law.

Yes! We are very afraid of Cain. Please......please don't let him win the nomination. Please!

Cain Plays the Victim Card

By Michelle Goldberg

Herman Cain’s response to allegations of harassment was predictable: call it a left-wing conspiracy. Michelle Goldberg on the right’s newfound sensitivity to racial prejudice.

In May, Herman Cain told the Washington Examiner’s Byron York that liberals were going to target him because he was black. “They're going to come after me more viciously than they would a white candidate," he said, continuing, “And so, to use Clarence Thomas as an example, I'm ready for the same high-tech lynching that he went through—for the good of this country.”

Obviously, Cain had reason to know what was coming.

More: Herman Cain Harassment Allegations: Cain Plays the Victim - The Daily Beast

What has happened to you???

The spirit....the really viscious posts....the insults to the Right???

Now, this???

Your defense is to hide the mala fide act, and attack the exposing of same???

I almost wish the Left would win in 2012, so you could get back to your bad old self.

I said almost.

Here, maybe this will help: "BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase."

You could set your clock to the defense of a RW PERVERT from the rabid RW RepubliCON$

Conservative Pundits Rally Around Herman Cain | Election 2012

CLASSIC!! :lol:

Forum List

Back