Two Words For John Boehner

Waste of time.

Besides that, even if the snowball's chance that the Senate removed him from office came to pass, we would be stuck with Biden.

Sad to say that a catastrophe is preferable to the zombie apocalypse.

This is the wrong time to start Articles of Impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama. It would backfire on the GOP. It would be seen by the ignorant as sour grapes. Conservatives would lose. Hold off on impeachment.

There are no grounds.

No grounds for a (stooopid) law suit either.

They agreed on the immigration bill but boehner refuses to let it go to a vote. This is on the Rs, not on Obama.

Boehner - do your effing job. As it is right now, he's the one who needs to be fired.

This is the wrong time to start Articles of Impeachment of Barack Hussein Obama. It would backfire on the GOP. It would be seen by the ignorant as sour grapes. Conservatives would lose. Hold off on impeachment.

There are no grounds.

They agreed on the immigration bill but boehner refuses to let it go to a vote. This is on the Rs, not on Obama.

Boehner - do your effing job. As it is right now, he's the one who needs to be fired.

Boehner can't do his job with Prince Harry around. All bills....DOA. The Dems are burying themselves...I say leave them be.

You're Next!

Apparently, voting out Eric Cantor wasn't enough of a message to RINO's like Boner. Time for his ass to go!

John Boehner Says He Disagrees With Calls To Impeach Obama

Once again cons are at least a decade behind the curve about one of their politicians :rolleyes:

No grounds, and intelligent Americans are tired of the media hungry orange man, and his half crazy TPM opponents; take back the Senate in November if you to "stop" Obama, or run a ticket that can win in 2016. Even with the massive death toll Bush II ran up, never was there so much chatter about impeachment.

There are no grounds.

While I agree about the laughable idea of a lawsuit, you're wrong about grounds for impeachment.

His failure to notify Congress 30 days before releasing the Terrorist Dream Team in exchange for a deserter is a violation of a law he personally signed into being.

He was a credit whore about it too, until his failure to notify Congress became an issue. Then he tried to pawn off responsibility, but that dog don't hunt.

There are no grounds.

Boehner can't do his job with Prince Harry around. All bills....DOA. The Dems are burying themselves...I say leave them be.

Nope.

Senate passed it and its been on Boehner's desk for more than a year.

There are no grounds.

While I agree about the laughable idea of a lawsuit, you're wrong about grounds for impeachment.

His failure to notify Congress 30 days before releasing the Terrorist Dream Team in exchange for a deserter is a violation of a law he personally signed into being.

He was a credit whore about it too, until his failure to notify Congress became an issue. Then he tried to pawn off responsibility, but that dog don't hunt.

Bergdahl has been convicted of desertion? When, and where?

There are no grounds.

I note that you didn't bother trying to refute the subject of my post, but threw out a red herring instead.

Thanks for admitting my point is valid.

I note that you didn't bother trying to refute the subject of my post, but threw out a red herring instead.

It's not really. There are good grounds for the suit, and impeach would be a partisan fail....bad bad move

It's not really. There are good grounds for the suit, and impeach would be a partisan fail....bad bad move

Until/Unless Republicans take the Senate in November, which just might happen.

The rest of the year should be entertaining, either way.

Until/Unless Republicans take the Senate in November, which just might happen.

The rest of the year should be entertaining, either way.
Even if the republicans take the Senate, the likes of Collins and Murkowski will never vote to convict and remove Dear Leader from office.

So little as the thought of impeachment is a waste of time.

There are no grounds.

Boehner won't do his job, he is more concerned with keeping his than doing right for the nation.

Forum List

Back