Tyranny- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.

because of the Democrats ass whipping during the elections

The Democrats would still not go for it

after all, how are they going to let all those illegals they let in .... vote

Why do the Democrats hate the US?

Hmmm, wouldn't you have to have mandatory ID for mandatory voting?

The Democrats would still not go for it

after all, how are they going to let all those illegals they let in .... vote

Why do the Democrats hate the US?

Raise your hand if you read thread titles and believe them without doing any research!

Idiot nutters.

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?
It can be free (except to the tax payers who provided the revenue to the government) and easy to obtain.

If we can save just one real vote, then it is worth it

This is why you are a whiner only dude.

Your candidates in the House will win due to gerrymandering.

You national candidates can't win no matter what. And there isn't enough fraud (or any that you've ever proved) to take away any advantage that was perceived to be held by that candidate.

Face it, you are just looking for the ready excuse when a Democrat kicks the shit out of the next Presidential candidate for the Repubs. It was FRAUD I tell you . All them mean black people that died and voted. That's how they won.

Hell man, I could write your whines better than you do.

Why do you hate the USA so much that you have to lie about why your candidates can't be elected President?
They suck dude. Don't need any fraud to beat them. They suck that bad.

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?
It can be free (except to the tax payers who provided the revenue to the government) and easy to obtain.

they could use their EBT card and still vote for Democrats

no problem

See how easy that is?

When it is....and nobody is denied the right to vote due to some bullshit .....you'll have no problem getting liberals behind it.

Suggesting ways to prompt more people to vote. TYRANNY!!!!
A mandate is not a "suggestion"

I have not seen a candidate I would vote for in a long time and I don't need to be forced for a piece of shit politician

Simpleton.

No proposal was made.

And...if it were....you could write in Mickey Mouse.

False outrage. Just like a nutter.
I never said it was made dip shit I am merely pointing out the difference between a suggestion and a mandate

See how easy that is?
IDs are already easy to obtain and they are not that expensive

Until you can say that not one citizen is denied the right to vote due to not being able to obtain the mandated photo ID, you have not proven your case.

We aren't there yet.

Voters Turned Away Because of Texas Photo ID Law Brennan Center for Justice

The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Think Getting Free ID Is Easy Think Again

Voter ID Laws Who Doesn t Have Photo ID BillMoyers.com

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote. We all know it. You fuckers know it.

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression BillMoyers.com

Be honest for once.
Anyone can get a fucking ID any time they want

Who is stopping anyone from getting an ID?

No one.

Only a right-winger would categorize universal voting as tyranny.

LOL, word games. The discussion is requiring people to vote, not allowing them to vote. Next you limit our choices.

This is why you are an authoritarian leftist, I am a true liberal, today called a libertarian

So, for a moron who is against voter ID, calls for Hitler, Mao type mandate.

Force people to vote for scum like Obama. Yea, that's the ticket.

There's that word 'transform' again...... Oh the pain........................

-Geaux
=============================

President Obama, whose party was trounced in last year’s midterm election due in part to poor turnout among Democrats, endorsed the idea of mandatory voting Wednesday.

“It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

Read more: Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S. - Washington Times

"Another argument against compulsory voting, prevalent among legal scholars in the United States, is that it is essentially a compelled speech act, which violates freedom of speech because the freedom to speak necessarily includes the freedom not to speak.[8]"
Compulsory voting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Good point.

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote

Yes, it is. Illegal aliens and dead people should be suppressed from voting and people should be allowed to only vote once and for themselves.

Now just once admit the reason you oppose these laws is to help Democrats cheat to win elections

If we can save just one real vote, then it is worth it

This is why you are a whiner only dude.

Your candidates in the House will win due to gerrymandering.

You national candidates can't win no matter what. And there isn't enough fraud (or any that you've ever proved) to take away any advantage that was perceived to be held by that candidate.

Face it, you are just looking for the ready excuse when a Democrat kicks the shit out of the next Presidential candidate for the Repubs. It was FRAUD I tell you . All them mean black people that died and voted. That's how they won.

Hell man, I could write your whines better than you do.

Why do you hate the USA so much that you have to lie about why your candidates can't be elected President?
They suck dude. Don't need any fraud to beat them. They suck that bad.

well you took out the smiley face from the quote

Agree Republican candidate have been bad
in presentation and electability

whereas the Democrats elected President is just bad in performance

Why do Democrats hate the US?

See how easy that is?
IDs are already easy to obtain and they are not that expensive

Until you can say that not one citizen is denied the right to vote due to not being able to obtain the mandated photo ID, you have not proven your case.

We aren't there yet.

Voters Turned Away Because of Texas Photo ID Law Brennan Center for Justice

The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Think Getting Free ID Is Easy Think Again

Voter ID Laws Who Doesn t Have Photo ID BillMoyers.com

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote. We all know it. You fuckers know it.

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression BillMoyers.com

Be honest for once.
Anyone can get a fucking ID any time they want

Who is stopping anyone from getting an ID?

No one.

If that were true, this wouldn't be an issue. DO YOU EVER READ LINKS THAT ARE PRESENTED?

Only a right-winger would categorize universal voting as tyranny.

LOL, word games. The discussion is requiring people to vote, not allowing them to vote. Next you limit our choices.

This is why you are an authoritarian leftist, I am a true liberal, today called a libertarian

It's like making it mandatory to eat poison:

Choice 1 - Strychnine
Choice 2 - Night Shade
Choice 3 - Arsenic
Choice 4 - Ricin

Choose or else!!

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote

Yes, it is. Illegal aliens and dead people should be suppressed from voting and people should be allowed to only vote once and for themselves.

Now just once admit the reason you oppose these laws is to help Democrats cheat to win elections

For a self-proclaimed smart guy.....you sure do believe bullshit. Either that....or you are a mini-Rove and know that you are pushing lies on the imbeciles.

So, for a moron who is against voter ID, calls for Hitler, Mao type mandate.

Force people to vote for scum like Obama. Yea, that's the ticket.

There's that word 'transform' again...... Oh the pain........................

-Geaux
=============================

President Obama, whose party was trounced in last year’s midterm election due in part to poor turnout among Democrats, endorsed the idea of mandatory voting Wednesday.

“It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

Read more: Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S. - Washington Times

"Another argument against compulsory voting, prevalent among legal scholars in the United States, is that it is essentially a compelled speech act, which violates freedom of speech because the freedom to speak necessarily includes the freedom not to speak.[8]"
Compulsory voting - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Good point.

indeed

Suggesting ways to prompt more people to vote. TYRANNY!!!!
A mandate is not a "suggestion"

I have not seen a candidate I would vote for in a long time and I don't need to be forced for a piece of shit politician

Simpleton.

No proposal was made.

And...if it were....you could write in Mickey Mouse.

False outrage. Just like a nutter.
I never said it was made dip shit I am merely pointing out the difference between a suggestion and a mandate

Oh!!!! Is that all? Thanks for the English lesson, professor.

The president didn't suggest a mandate. Did he?

Forum List

Back