Tyranny- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.

Since this is never going to happen, you people should take a pill and calm down. If you want to give a shit about something related to voting,

give a shit about conservative voter suppression.

LMAO

-Geaux

Black-Panthers-at-polls-90852834611.jpeg

Indeed!

blackpanthers-i2019.jpg

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?
IDs are already easy to obtain and they are not that expensive

Until you can say that not one citizen is denied the right to vote due to not being able to obtain the mandated photo ID, you have not proven your case.

We aren't there yet.

Voters Turned Away Because of Texas Photo ID Law Brennan Center for Justice

The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law Think Getting Free ID Is Easy Think Again

Voter ID Laws Who Doesn t Have Photo ID BillMoyers.com

I'd love for JUST ONE USMB nutter to admit the truth on this issue. These crazy laws are designed to suppress the vote. We all know it. You fuckers know it.

Unbelievable GOP Statements on Voter Suppression BillMoyers.com

Be honest for once.

900 Dead People May Have Voted

"Director Shwedo's research has revealed evidence that over nine hundred deceased people appear to have 'voted' in recent elections in South Carolina," said Wilson in a statement. "This is an alarming number, and clearly necessitates an investigation into potential criminal activity. I have asked SLED Chief Keel to review Director Shwedo's research."

900 Dead People May Have Voted

"Director Shwedo's research has revealed evidence that over nine hundred deceased people appear to have 'voted' in recent elections in South Carolina," said Wilson in a statement. "This is an alarming number, and clearly necessitates an investigation into potential criminal activity. I have asked SLED Chief Keel to review Director Shwedo's research."

Did you say "may have"?

How the South Carolina dead voters hoax collapsed

Dupe.

Left wing website
only reviewed 207
typical- more lies by idiots

the article says did

good thing the majority of Americans are for voter ID laws

Despite What Democrats Claim, Voter Fraud is Real

Back in April, in a story that did not receive the attention it deserved, a Tunica County, Miss., jury found Lessadolla Sowers, who have been identified as a member of the executive committee of the county’s NAACP chapter, guilty of 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots in the name of others.

Sowers,The Daily Caller reported Friday, received a five-year prison term for each of the ten counts—for a total of 50 years– but will be allowed to serve those terms concurrently, meaning at the same time.

The problem of voter fraud, despite what theDemocratssay, is very, very real. The question is what to do about it.

Despite What Democrats Claim, Voter Fraud is Real

Back in April, in a story that did not receive the attention it deserved, a Tunica County, Miss., jury found Lessadolla Sowers, who have been identified as a member of the executive committee of the county’s NAACP chapter, guilty of 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots in the name of others.

Sowers,The Daily Caller reported Friday, received a five-year prison term for each of the ten counts—for a total of 50 years– but will be allowed to serve those terms concurrently, meaning at the same time.

The problem of voter fraud, despite what theDemocratssay, is very, very real. The question is what to do about it.

What kind of ballots?

Super dupe!

So, for a moron who is against voter ID, calls for Hitler, Mao type mandate.

Force people to vote for scum like Obama. Yea, that's the ticket.

There's that word 'transform' again...... Oh the pain........................

-Geaux
=============================

President Obama, whose party was trounced in last year’s midterm election due in part to poor turnout among Democrats, endorsed the idea of mandatory voting Wednesday.

“It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

Read more: Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S. - Washington Times

Well Papa Obama does love mandates
not voting is really a freedom of speech issue

Too funny when the Democrats call this bozo, a "constitutional scholar"

why do Democrats hate the US?

Last edited:
neo. you are one weird dude. Maybe you haven't looked at the gerrymandering that was done last census.
You beloved Repub have guaranteed themselves re election by making sure that nothing but Repubs live in their voting districts.

So you dumb shit, it matters not that YOU think their is fraud in the voting booth. There isn't enough Dem voters in a Republican House district to make a difference. Fraud or not.

At the national election level, the candidates that Republicans run couldn't win if you paid Democrats to stay home.
Your parties choices suck that bad.

But I think that ALL the supposed fraud you have mentioned totals what? 200 votes. Maybe. Out of how many millions of votes cast. WOW dude.

But really all you want is an excuse for the ass whipping the Repubs have taken in the past two presidential elections. Must of been fraud eh? LMAO.

I understand. You got nothing else. So whine away.

neo. you are one weird dude. Maybe you haven't looked at the gerrymandering that was done last census.
You beloved Repub have guaranteed themselves re election by making sure that nothing but Repubs live in their voting districts.

So you dumb shit, it matters not that YOU think their is fraud in the voting booth. There isn't enough Dem voters in a Republican House district to make a difference. Fraud or not.

At the national election level, the candidates that Republicans run couldn't win if you paid Democrats to stay home.
Your parties choices suck that bad.

But I think that ALL the supposed fraud you have mentioned totals what? 200 votes. Maybe. Out of how many millions of votes cast. WOW dude.

But really all you want is an excuse for the ass whipping the Repubs have taken in the past two presidential elections. Must of been fraud eh? LMAO.

I understand. You got nothing else. So whine away.

"neo, you are one weird dude..."
I take that as a compliment

Well we never said that about Presidential elections

If it is not real, then why worry about ID laws?
cost, efficiency ?
it is has never bothered the Democrats before

if you want a discussion on spending concerns that is a whole new issue

If we can save just one real vote, then it is worth it :)

Why do the Democrats hate the US?

I don't know why Obama even brought it up, he doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of getting it done

I don't know why Obama even brought it up, he doesn't have a snow ball's chance in hell of getting it done

I would tend to agree
but the Democrats have devolved from a political party to a cult worship group
so anything is possible.

As for voter fraud
just last year

John Fund:

But New York City's watchdog Department of Investigations has just provided the latest evidence of how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost undetectable. DOI undercover agents showed up at 63 polling places last fall and pretended to be voters who should have been turned away by election officials; the agents assumed the names of individuals who had died or moved out of town, or who were sitting in jail. In 61 instances, or 97 percent of the time, the testers were allowed to vote. Those who did vote cast only a write-in vote for a "John Test" so as to not affect the outcome of any contest. DOI published its findings two weeks ago in a searing 70-page report accusing the city's Board of Elections of incompetence, waste, nepotism, and lax procedures.

The Board of Elections, which has a $750 million annual budget and a work force of 350 people, reacted in classic bureaucratic fashion, which prompted one city paper toderideit as "a 21st-century survivor of Boss Tweed-style politics." The Board approved a resolution referring the DOI's investigators for prosecution. It also asked the state's attorney general to determine whether DOI had violated the civil rights of voters who had moved or are felons, and it sent a letter of complaint to Mayor Bill de Blasio. Normally, I wouldn't think de Blasio would give the BOE the time of day, but New York's new mayor has long been a close ally of former leaders of ACORN, the now-disgraced "community organizing" group that saw its employees convicted of voter-registration fraud all over the country during and after the 2008 election.

Why do Democrats hate the US?

Forum List

Back