Tyranny- Obama calls for mandatory voting in U.S.

What about the 5th Amendment? Should it be MANDATORY that no one identify themselves or even speak to the Police until they're arrested and have a Lawyer present?

Only a right-winger would categorize universal voting as tyranny.

WORDS MEAN THINGS ALERT!! Do us a favor and use words that mean what you're actually saying. "Universal voting" obviously means "forced" voting. Is that not correct?

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?
IDs are already easy to obtain and they are not that expensive

The left has never been against voter ID. We just want the ID to be free and easily obtained. Since in-person voter fraud is not an issue at all in this nation, we are not prepared to use it as an excuse to make it difficult for millions of people to vote.

See how easy that is?
IDs are already easy to obtain and they are not that expensive

You are not going to get anywhere using simple logic with the scumbags on the left. They are all fucking tool bags.

Since this is never going to happen, you people should take a pill and calm down. If you want to give a shit about something related to voting,

give a shit about conservative voter suppression.
No one is stopping anyone from voting

It would be transformative if everybody voted,” Mr. Obama said during a town-hall event in Cleveland. “That would counteract [campaign] money more than anything. If everybody voted, then it would completely change the political map in this country.”

I can see why Republicans see this as terrorism
They don't hate the idea, they just hate Oblama....

No, they hate the idea of the unclean masses (47%) having the same right to vote as they do
They already have it and they have the freedom not to vote

Suggesting ways to prompt more people to vote. TYRANNY!!!!
A mandate is not a "suggestion"

I have not seen a candidate I would vote for in a long time and I don't need to be forced for a piece of shit politician

Simpleton.

No proposal was made.

And...if it were....you could write in Mickey Mouse.

False outrage. Just like a nutter.

Forum List

Back