Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

You want to argue that businesses can locate anywhere they want?

Let's hear it.

If it's zoned for the business by the "local" governments....yes.

Which means they CANNOT locate anywhere they want.

I expect coming soon will be the argument that 'anywhere' doesn't actually mean 'anywhere'.

People really should spend more time learning their language.

Actually, you were splitting hairs and had nothing to do with Boeing moving...obviously they were zoned for that area.

You want to argue that businesses can locate anywhere they want?

Let's hear it.

I expect coming soon will be the argument that 'anywhere' doesn't actually mean 'anywhere'.

Is there a FEDERAL LAW somewhere that prohibits this? And don't say the WAGNER ACT.

Actually, you were splitting hairs and had nothing to do with Boeing moving...obviously they were zoned for that area.

They Should be. Charleston AFB is there....in this case...

Is there a FEDERAL LAW somewhere that prohibits this? And don't say the WAGNER ACT.

It's called the "Anti Dog Eat Dog" law.

Jesus fucking Christ. Only a fool would think that Boeing would be better off without the government.

However, you are one of the most delusional conservative trolls that I have ever come across.

Is everything you post a non sequitur?

Thanks for the compliment on being a "conservative troll." Coming from a leftwing moron like you, that's high praise. The better your arguments are, the more turds like you dish out the nasty insults.

You are a troll since you rather jerk off into the mirror than have honest discussion.

Only a self-aggrandizing prick would elevate my criticism of you to the levels of accolades (i.e. you are fucking dense).

Show where they can't. (And YES) many have asked you, and you fail to answer.

I guess you missed the 20 posts about Walmart not being allowed to open stores in New York City.

lol, learn to read.

Now, prove that Walmart has the RIGHT to locate ANYWHERE they want.

Uh. South Carolina is welcoming Boeing.

So why should the FEDS interfere with something the state and local governments support?

The point of contention here was the veracity of a wildly sweeping statement made that businesses can locate anywhere they want.

But to your point, do you not suppose there are federal laws that apply to a business's locating in certain places?

AD is one of the worst noobs in quite awhile, and that is really saying something considering the competition.

So why should the FEDS interfere with something the state and local governments support?

The Feds are one of Boeing's biggest customers. They also have bailout some of their other biggest customers.

Odd how that works.

It's called the "Anti Dog Eat Dog" law.

Well? In that case? I am with many here in stating that Government does not, and should not have any legitimate business forcing business owners to be held hostage to their workforce. Especially when this involves UNIONS.

AD is one of the worst noobs in quite awhile, and that is really saying something considering the competition.

You are one of the most delusional rw hacks I have seen in awhile. Given the competition, that is fucking sad, if not detrimental to our society.

The Feds are one of Boeing's biggest customers. They also have bailout some of their other biggest customers.

Odd how that works.

So since Boeing IS a Federal customer? Does that give the FED the right to tell them where they can conduct commerce?

*NO*

So since Boeing IS a Federal customer? Does that give the FED the right to tell them where they can conduct commerce?

*NO*

Obviously, it can. I am all for the Fed getting out of Boeing's life, but you are not. You love our MIC.

You favor conditions that prop up Boeing and their executives at the expense of the taxpayer.

Why?

You are a troll since you rather jerk off into the mirror than have honest discussion.

Only a self-aggrandizing prick would elevate my criticism of you to the levels of accolades (i.e. you are fucking dense).

So, an "honest discussion" is where you claim I said Boeing would be better off without government contracts?

You are such a hoot!

*NO*

Obviously, it can. I am all for the Fed getting out of Boeing's life, but you are not. You love our MIC.

You favor conditions that prop up Boeing and their executives at the expense of the taxpayer.

Why?

So who do you think the government should award contracts to for building bombers and fighter planes?

You are one of the most delusional rw hacks I have seen in awhile. Given the competition, that is fucking sad, if not detrimental to our society.

You are a vulgar cretin with an idiotic world view.

Condolences.

*NO*

Why?

So who do you think the government should award contracts to for building bombers and fighter planes?

HAS to be someone. Government doesn't OWN any legitiment Companies...

*NO*

Why?

Then WHOM are they going to go to for contracts? Government doesn't OWN any businesses...but to hear YOU? One would belive that they DO.

Forum List

Back