Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

Boy? Son? Get over yourself. You are a Statist that belives Gubmint OWNS everything including it's people, and wealth belongs to Gubmint.

And as far as this topic is concerned? You're all wet. Move along to what you know. (But that would require YOU being on a different Message board that is infested with YOUR likes and of YOUR bent).

lol...you are so fucking delusional that it hurts.

I have done nothing, but advocate less government involvement with Boeing. However, you fucktards think the otherwise.

Discriminating against employees to encourage or discourage acts of support for a labor organization. 8(a)(3)

This is what Boeing is doing. They are retaliating against the 2008 labor strikes.

Yes. This exactly what I found as well. And the evidence they cite is conversations between boeing execs and union leaders where the execs essentially threatened to take their business to another state. And they then proceeded to make good on the threat.

But I disagree 100% that what they did violates that statute, and furthermore, I question the wisdom and sanity of anyone that thinks otherwise.

I really don't care. I'd be happy if the government got out of Boeing's life. However, this is not what Repukes are proposing. Instead, they are advocating for more personal involvement and favoritism. I really disagree with you voodoo supply-side economics.

You think that the taxpayers' money only should go to executives. I disagree that the executives should be the only recipients who capture the economic rents due to their relationship with the government.

We obviously have a severe disagreement here. You think that Boeing executives should only benefit from taxpayers' money and I strongly disagree.

Boeing occasionally sells things to the government, how does that equate to tax money going to executives? Do you think tax money should go to unions?

Gov't owns Boeing. Boeing is a long arm of the government. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Boeing stockholders will be surprised to learn that.

So government wars are not beneficial to Boeing?

Liberlogic:
===============================================
Boeing benefits from war = Government owns Boeing

Yeah, that sure seems "logical" to me.

That is, it would if I had a bullet through my brain.

No law was broken.

But that's not the point. We have a 4th Branch of government now. It's made up of the permanent regulatory bureaucracy and it is able to subvert the rule of law in order to rig the system for its cronies.

You've read the entire complaint and the law?

Have you? Because I have. Would you like a list of lawyers that have done the same thing and think this is BS? How about an editorial board in Seattle that agrees that this is stupid.

Editorials | Boeing's South Carolina 787 assembly line disappointing but not 'unfair' | Seattle Times Newspaper

So government wars are not beneficial to Boeing?

Liberlogic:

It is the truth. Why does that hurt your brain?

It's twisted logic you numbskull. Government [Congress] buys things from vendors it needs to perform their Constitutionally mandated duties...ONE of which is DEFENSE...

And ALL citizens profit from it you moron. it doesn't mean that Government OWNS that enity.

Liberlogic:

It's twisted logic you numbskull. Government [Congress] buys things from vendors it needs to perform their Constitutionally mandated duties...ONE of which is DEFENSE...

And ALL citizens profit from it you moron. it doesn't mean that Government OWNS that enity.

lol....our government is defending our liberties.

Jesus fucking christ, what reality do you live in?

lol....our government is defending our liberties.

Jesus fucking christ, what reality do you live in?

Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Constitution...

And YOU?

Article 1, Section 8 of the United States Constitution...

And YOU?

Which is against our neo-con FP and Beoing's desire to expand.

Yeah, I am living in a fucking fantasy world.

Son yer lost. Keep going down that trail and really, I mean it...STAY there. And forget to vote.

I really understand that people hate Ron Paul's type of conservatism.

Get lost, fool.

It pains them hard.

Forum List

Back