Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

I see you are a "grammar Nazi." Good for you.

Nah. But it’s fun to tweak you dolts.
Expand on that.
Fuck off. I don’t take commands.
Next, the "excessive" force they started out using wasn't enough to get him cuffed.

Wtf are you bleating?
So where do you think minimal force would have gotten them.
I didn’t say minimal, you ignorant twat. Minimal force reasonably necessary isn’t the same thing.
And you can't get any more minimal than a BJ.
You’re an asshole.

Brainwashing? Nixon had to resign in order to avoid impeachment. As for Trump, he was responsible for the January 6th attack on the capitol. He wanted to lead the attack himself. To commit a coup of the U.S. government. But the Secret Service wouldn't let him lead the mob. You can't get any more criminal than that. Also, republicans support the wealthy. To the wealthy, money comes before anything. Including the law. They have the money to buy their way around any law. And often do.

View attachment 758351
You're a media fed liar.

Just relating the truth from what I've seen. Comply with law enforcement, stay alive, don't get beaten. If you think they are like Nazis, more reason not to piss them off.
and more reason to shoot them now and anyone that supports them since we all know that type of misplaced authority always goes bad,,,

So now you advocate shooting law enforcement? Good luck wit dat.
if youre going to allow them to kill people for just running away fuck yes I am,,

better to put them down now than wait until they kill more people,,,

think about how hitler would have failed if good people just killed the bad ones before they got total control,,

I wish you republicans had this go get them attitude with democrats instead of selling out the country and helping them with their agenda,,

if youre going to allow them to kill people for just running away fuck yes I am,,

better to put them down now than wait until they kill more people,,,

think about how hitler would have failed if good people just killed the bad ones before they got total control,,

I wish you republicans had this go get them attitude with democrats instead of selling out the country and helping them with their agenda,,
Settle down now. No one is saying they are allowing anyone to 'kill people' and I don't know what Hitler has to do with this discussion. Your opinion of Republicans is noted.

Settle down now. No one is saying they are allowing anyone to 'kill people' and I don't know what Hitler has to do with this discussion. Your opinion of Republicans is noted.
so if they can kill us if we run away which of course is against the law if you are lawfully arrested, then can we kill them when they break not just a law but some of the highest laws/rights we have??

cause that happens everyday,,,

come on be a man and tell us what a good honest american you are,,

Why is it you think it's OK to run from the law and/or get violent with them then expect them to 'play nice' with you? What kind of American are you?
I said exactly the opposite,,

why do you think its OK that cops and politicians violate the law and commit crimes and we cant kill them for it like you say its OK they kill us for it??

you dont even sound like an american,, more like a nazi jackboot,,,

I said exactly the opposite,,

why do you think its OK that cops and politicians violate the law and commit crimes and we cant kill them for it like you say its OK they kill us for it??

you dont even sound like an american,, more like a nazi jackboot,,,
Yes and I gave an opposite argument that you can't refute. Oh, and stop projecting it's a novice debate tactic.

your surrender is accepted,,

and you debate like all the other leftists,,,
Leftists are the ones rioting against law enforcement. Like you. You think all cops are tyrannical racists. You think you're entitled to give them abuse when stopping or questioning you. Yeah, I know who you are.

Leftists are the ones rioting against law enforcement. Like you.
I am speaking out against bad cops that beat people to death for running away,,,

why wont you answer that if its OK for them to beat someone to death for breaking a law is it not OK we beat them to death for breaking the law??

I am speaking out against bad cops that beat people to death for running away,,,

why wont you answer that if its OK for them to beat someone to death for breaking a law is it not OK we beat them to death for breaking the law??

you cant let Felons run off into family neighborhoods. Getting into houses to hole up, raping, robbing, killing even more. i said long ago, Net them…..like animals. Let them struggle. Not easy to take off caught up in a net Perhaps?

Maybe dye paks…..if you dont want them shot right away?
hope they dont cause too much mayhem before caught red-dyed?

you cant let Felons run off into family neighborhoods. Getting into houses to hole up, raping, robbing, killing even more. i said long ago, Net them…..like animals. Let them struggle. Not easy to take off caught up in a net Perhaps?

Maybe dye paks…..if you dont want them shot right away?
hope they dont cause too much mayhem before caught red-dyed?
what felony did he commit??
I didnt think so

now go back to killing your neighbors cats and let the adults talk,,

Forum List

Back