Tyre Nichols? How about supporting cops.

Could you be any more wrong? No doubt you will try. Maybe you will succeed. But I will set you straight. Tyre resisted and ran. No doubt that pissed the cops off. Only a god damned moron would expect somebody who is pissed off to act rationally. Though my own personal opinion is that the cops did act rationally. Tyre resisted, so he got beaten. Now if they had just let tyre go, THAT would have been them not doing their job.
I got the impression, he was drug out of the car by his hair or something like that, then the encounter only went south. Then the parts on the body cams and the street bluelight cams became totally unjustifiable. City of Memphis handled it correct. I have been sent there, when they didn't handle their crap correct, so I see and know the difference.

With so many of them winning lawsuits over the use of excessive force, I doubt if they will ever learn.
There is that but, I always wonder what possess them to resist law enforcement. It doesn't matter if you think you are in the right, the time for presenting your case is in court, not on the street by shouting and resisting. All you are going to accomplish is pissing off a bunch of cops with clubs and guns.

I got the impression, he was drug out of the car by his hair or something like that, then the encounter only went south. Then the parts on the body cams and the street bluelight cams became totally unjustifiable. City of Memphis handled it correct. I have been sent there, when they didn't handle their crap correct, so I see and know the difference.

It went south because tyre wanted it to go south. And don't bring how he was taken out of the car up. That doesn't matter. Why he was even stopped doesn't matter. If he had done what the cops wanted, none of the rest would have followed. After all, I'm sure tyre like everybody else knows the drill. There have been zillions of cop shows about it. If the cops want you to lie on the ground and put your hands behind your back so you can be cuffed, that's what you do! You don't argue, put up a fight and run.

There is that but, I always wonder what possess them to resist law enforcement. It doesn't matter if you think you are in the right, the time for presenting your case is in court, not on the street by shouting and resisting. All you are going to accomplish is pissing off a bunch of cops with clubs and guns.

Don't forget. Cops also have to constantly have to deal with the worst that society has to offer. Those aren't the kinds of people you should be pissing off. Apparently, tyre was too stupid to know that.

from the beating,,

using your logic i can beat a person to an inch of their life in hopes they die the next day so I am not responsible for their death,,,

Don't give me any crap. If he had been beaten to death, he would have died then and there. That's what "to death" means.

Pull over when demanded. Get out of car if ordered, and comply with all orders. Do not take off running. When caught again, do not fight. When told “put your hands behind you back”. Dont resist and struggle. It aint rocket science.

I like the way you think. Right thinking people like you, Leo123 and myself have to stick together. I tried to send you a PM, but was unable to. Feel free to send me one if you wish.

If you weren't going to answer my question, why did you bother to reply at all. So, I'll ask it again. Whom do you side with. Cops or criminals.
You meant to ask “with whom do you side?” 😑
Are you kidding me!!! What would you have liked them to do. Suck his dick until he complied? Also, even the force they did use wasn't enough to get cuffs on him. Was it. The cops eventually got tired of trying to get cuffs on him. So they decided to really beat the shit out of him. I say they should have gotten promoted and given medals.
There is a massive difference between using the minimal force necessary and blowing the suspect.

The police are entitled to use reasonable force, as necessary, to arrest the suspect upon having probable cause. This doesn’t require coddling etc., but it does forbid the use of unreasonable force and unnecessary force.

What about Nixon. I also wonder what you will think when Trump gets thrown in jail.
You're a perfect example of leftist brain washing.

media-spoonfeeding-cartoon.jpg

You meant to ask “with whom do you side?” 😑

There is a massive difference between using the minimal force necessary and blowing the suspect.

The police are entitled to use reasonable force, as necessary, to arrest the suspect upon having probable cause. This doesn’t require coddling etc., but it does forbid the use of unreasonable force and unnecessary force.

I see you are a "grammar Nazi." Good for you. Expand on that. Next, the "excessive" force they started out using wasn't enough to get him cuffed. So where do you think minimal force would have gotten them. And you can't get any more minimal than a BJ.

It went south because tyre wanted it to go south. And don't bring how he was taken out of the car up. That doesn't matter. Why he was even stopped doesn't matter. If he had done what the cops wanted, none of the rest would have followed. After all, I'm sure tyre like everybody else knows the drill. There have been zillions of cop shows about it. If the cops want you to lie on the ground and put your hands behind your back so you can be cuffed, that's what you do! You don't argue, put up a fight and run.
I disagree.

You're a perfect example of leftist brain washing.

View attachment 758350

Brainwashing? Nixon had to resign in order to avoid impeachment. As for Trump, he was responsible for the January 6th attack on the capitol. He wanted to lead the attack himself. To commit a coup of the U.S. government. But the Secret Service wouldn't let him lead the mob. You can't get any more criminal than that. Also, republicans support the wealthy. To the wealthy, money comes before anything. Including the law. They have the money to buy their way around any law. And often do.

plato 2.jpg

car was in an active turn lane, boxed in by Police cars. Apparently the criminal did not pull over as reported by the Officers in pursuit.

does that matter? Whens the last time you got pulled over in the Left turn lane? Most exit to the right side.

Forum List

Back