Tyreek Hill body-cam video from Miami-Dade Police. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Am I right?

You’re not doing Black street punks any favors coddling this repeated bad behavior. This is another one of millions of examples why no one wants these thugs around.

You can’t hire them, serve them, be around them, sit by them, give them a ride, help them fix a house, a car, talk to their children. And more You just have to avoid them. Particularly since Obiden 1.0.

They have no control, looking for a fight to the death over everything. Loud, threatening, demanding, criminal, rude, dishonest, I could go on. Far too many are like this.

You and your ilk own this too. From kindergarten to Prison cell you enable and create. You reward this buffoonery with ghetto lottery as you and your butt-buddies giggle and snicker using it for entertainment in your otherwise empty lost pathetic existence.
blacks think it is ok to kill anyone they dont like. including each other.

If he wouldn't roll the window down, he's not 'trying to get out of the car'. Why can't these people just cooperate?
He did roll down the window, and he was trying to get out of the car when he was grabbed. Ask that question when white boys are having armed stand offs with police or STFU.

The Miami-Dade Police officer who was put on administrative duty after the controversial traffic stop where Miami Dolphins superstar Tyreek Hill was cuffed and pinned to the ground, has been suspended six times for disciplinary issues in his 27-year career with the department, according to personnel records released late Friday by the police department.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miami-dade-cop-cuffed-tyreek-214420068.html

According to Officer Danny Torres’ employee profile, obtained by the Miami Herald Friday evening, Torres has received four written reprimands and four 5-day suspensions, one 10-day and one 20-day suspension.

I have to wonder how many officers with 27 years in are still out on traffic patrol?

The Miami-Dade Police officer who was put on administrative duty after the controversial traffic stop where Miami Dolphins superstar Tyreek Hill was cuffed and pinned to the ground, has been suspended six times for disciplinary issues in his 27-year career with the department, according to personnel records released late Friday by the police department.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miami-dade-cop-cuffed-tyreek-214420068.html

According to Officer Danny Torres’ employee profile, obtained by the Miami Herald Friday evening, Torres has received four written reprimands and four 5-day suspensions, one 10-day and one 20-day suspension.

I have to wonder how many officers with 27 years in are still out on traffic patrol?
he did nothing wrong. it was all the black guys fault.

Forum List

Back