U of Missouri student body prez admits it: HE LIED. Made up false info. I CALLED IT.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
MSA president apologizes for sharing false rumors of KKK on MU campus

This thing gets more pathetic by the hour. The student body president who started this nonsense....you know...son of a $20 million dollar railroad exec....ADMITS AND APOLOGIZES for making up false alarms about racial shit. He claimed KKK was "confirmed to be on campus" and he was working with the state police and national guard.

He lied. Missouri campus police sent out a message that this was untrue. And he admits....he lied. He said "incorrect sources" caused him to say it in a moment of stress and concern (yes...to keep his 15 min of fame going)

He bitched about white privilege. His Dad has $20,000,000.
He claims he was called the N word by stranger. No proof.
He went on a hunger strike. Friends snuck him food.
He claimed KKK was on campus. Admits lie and apologizes.
Whines that UofM is only 7% black. Yet...got voted as Student Body President somehow.

Are we really gonna keep buying this bullshit folks??

I said from the start that this...like most hate crimes...was a HOAX. It was staged. Made up.

This moron has lied about everything from the beginning.

MSA president apologizes for sharing false rumors of KKK on MU campus

This thing gets more pathetic by the hour. The student body president who started this nonsense....you know...son of a $20 million dollar railroad exec....ADMITS AND APOLOGIZES for making up false alarms about racial shit. He claimed KKK was "confirmed to be on campus" and he was working with the state police and national guard.

He lied. Missouri campus police sent out a message that this was untrue. And he admits....he lied. He said "incorrect sources" caused him to say it in a moment of stress and concern (yes...to keep his 15 min of fame going)

He bitched about white privilege. His Dad has $20,000,000.
He claims he was called the N word by stranger. No proof.
He went on a hunger strike. Friends snuck him food.
He claimed KKK was on campus. Admits lie and apologizes.
Whines that UofM is only 7% black. Yet...got voted as Student Body President somehow.

Are we really gonna keep buying this bullshit folks??
You have no choice. What can you possibly do about it? :laugh:

Last edited:
A feral cave chimp remotely made threats on the internet (because cave chimps are too timid to come in person) to the campus which caused the KKK rumor. Here he is. Just look at the simian. He's "prolly" all sorry now. :laugh:

connor-bryce-stottlemyre_1.jpg

Northwest Missouri State student arrested for making racist threats

"Stottlemeyer’s arrest came after police received reports of threats against African-Americans made via the social media application Yik Yak."

Last edited:
A feral cave chimp remotely made threats on the internet (because cave chimps are too timid to come in person) to the campus which caused the KKK rumor. Here he is. Just look at the simian. He's "prolly" all sorry now. :laugh:

"Stottlemeyer’s arrest came after police received reports of threats against African-Americans made via the social media application Yik Yak."

Ya got the wrong school there --- my simian from another mother.... Close enough to keep the struggle alive tho.

Ya got the wrong school there --- my simian from another mother.... Close enough to keep the struggle alive tho.

No its the right school. This simian goes to another school but made threats against the Black students at Mizzou. You know how timid these cave monkeys are. Obviously you neglected to read the link in your haste to post your erroneous simian observation.

Last edited:

No its the right school. This simian goes to another school but made threats against the Black students at Mizzou. You know how timid these cave monkeys are. Obviously you neglected to read the link in your haste to post your erroneous simian observation.

Hell YEAH -- I read the link. Says NOTHING about these threats being directed to Univ of Missouri. Handled by tthe LOCAL authorities. You on a hunger strike or something????

Hell YEAH -- I read the link. Says NOTHING about these threats being directed to Univ of Missouri. Handled by tthe LOCAL authorities. You on a hunger strike or something????
Golly gee whiz! You were right. I had the wrong cave monkey. I didnt realize there were two of the vermin crawling around. I should have remembered they run in packs. Look at how furry he is.

Suspect in Mizzou threats identified as Lake St. Louis teen

9224537_G.jpg

Golly gee whiz! You were right. I had the wrong cave monkey. I didnt realize there were two of the vermin crawling around. I should have remembered they run in packs.

9224537_G.jpg

:meow: That's better. :lmao: This one looks far more intelligient than a NW Missouri State guy.

Also looks like the dude who was twittering with N-words during the stand-off...

But Hey -- I ain't defending the senseless.. Add this guy to the racist Black Studies faculty at Mizzou that agitated this whole sitchiation..
The president that is now a former president was the one that agitated the situation. He should have just done his job and he would have still had it.

Naww.. not the crux of the problem.. I forced myself to watch 20 minutes with the Head of Black Studies there at Mizzou. Nuttier than a fruitcake this lady is. Asked what perpetrated the actions -- she refused on the basis that to name any would degrade the longer list of ALL our gripes.

What STARTED IT was budget envy between the Black Studies radicalized "faculty" and the rest of the Univ.
Seems like they believe EVERY freshman ought to be required to be mentally tortured by them. And that staff and grad students ought to be paid for time in political activism and community organizing and street theatre..

Golly gee whiz! You were right. I had the wrong cave monkey. I didnt realize there were two of the vermin crawling around. I should have remembered they run in packs.

9224537_G.jpg

:meow: That's better. :lmao: This one looks far more intelligient than a NW Missouri State guy.

Also looks like the dude who was twittering with N-words during the stand-off...
He cant be that intelligent. Most likely he got into school because his pops had enough money. If he was really intelligent then he should have known he was going to get traced. He actually went to a tech school so he had no excuse.

"Police said Park is not a Mizzou student instead he attends Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, part of the University of Missouri system."

But Hey -- I ain't defending the senseless.. Add this guy to the racist Black Studies faculty at Mizzou that agitated this whole sitchiation..
The president that is now a former president was the one that agitated the situation. He should have just done his job and he would have still had it.

Naww.. not the crux of the problem.. I forced myself to watch 20 minutes with the Head of Black Studies there at Mizzou. Nuttier than a fruitcake this lady is. Asked what perpetrated the actions -- she refused on the basis that to name any would degrade the longer list of ALL our gripes.

What STARTED IT was budget envy between the Black Studies radicalized "faculty" and the rest of the Univ.
Seems like they believe EVERY freshman ought to be required to be mentally tortured by them. And that staff and grad students ought to be paid for time in political activism and community organizing and street theatre..
I'm sure you have a link for that so I dont have go soley on your unbiased analysis of the situation?

Asclepias --- You familiar with the new academic buzzword of "testing the climate"?? This Mizzou moron head of her dept was repeating it over and over again. If you remember back to that "art project" gone wrong where the swastika on the Black hall or frat was actually the work of a black student's project in "testing the climate"..

It means -- to make it short --- purposeful agitation to observe the reaction of community and leaders. And cower them into "responding appropriately".. But by doing so, they know that most media will report the INITIAL story and never really work on the clarifying retraction of the racism charges. Means you CONSTANTLY create racial tension ON PURPOSE -- so that you can bully and lecture folks about shit that never happened..

Asclepias --- You familiar with the new academic buzzword of "testing the climate"?? This Mizzou moron head of her dept was repeating it over and over again. If you remember back to that "art project" gone wrong where the swastika on the Black hall or frat was actually the work of a black student's project in "testing the climate"..

It means -- to make it short --- purposeful agitation to observe the reaction of community and leaders. And cower them into "responding appropriately".. But by doing so, they know that most media will report the INITIAL story and never really work on the clarifying retraction of the racism charges. Means you CONSTANTLY create racial tension ON PURPOSE -- so that you can bully and lecture folks about shit that never happened..
Now you have the wrong school and art project. It was at the University of Buffalo and it was white only and Black only signs. However, let me get this straight. You think this is all about just a swastika? Sorry but this due to years of racial tension started, encourged, and supported by feral white racists while like minded admin turned their heads and swept it under the rug. You disappoint me. I thought you were more intelligent than that.

I'm sure you have a link for that so I dont have go soley on your unbiased analysis of the situation?

For you Chief -- I went and fetched.. Here's the fuzz for brains rabble rouser in all her glory . Everything I said is in there in and more. Skip the 1st minute of the "breaking news"...

Tim Wolfe: “I take full responsibility for inaction”

Make sure you stay to the end.. I worked hard to find that for ya...
And I needed to ROFL again at the "LEADERSHIP" of our "black future" at mainstream universities.... Depressing and bit sick...

Now you have the wrong school and art project. It was at the University of Buffalo and it was white only and Black only signs. However, let me get this straight. You think this is all about just a swastika? Sorry but this due to years of racial tension started, encourged, and supported by feral white racists while like minded admin turned their heads and swept it under the rug. You disappoint me. I thought you were more intelligent than that.

Not really --- I KNEW it was a previous event. But it's this new black academia concept of "testing the climate"
that fuzz for brains talks about in the MSNBC interview...

Not really --- I KNEW it was a previous event. But it's this new black academia concept of "testing the climate"
that fuzz for brains talks about in the MSNBC interview...
Yeah about that. You still havent provided a link. Instead youre just telling me your unbiased assessment.

Forum List

Back